I shit you not Muslims believe in Magic

They call it 'sihr' and it is absolutely hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0dRtI4-o50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jabmk8K4uA8
4.bp.blogspot.com/-mXR-i2gbZ68/VZP9tjEinTI/AAAAAAAAg54/_yHAk537BV0/s1600/548753367.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't believe in magic

no such thing

Look it up, there is a website dedicated to it including all the "symptoms" Kek.

>symptoms
symptoms of what, mental illness?

youre telling me you dont believe in the occult?

>not believing in magick
>being this basic

back to plebbit

this

Occult is a meme.

occult means hidden
i guess it's hidden from the likes of you

>magic isn't real goy

No shit it means hidden knowledge, not magic.But it is still a meme.

>le rational redditor face
>above all the hocus pocus
>euphoric in ones knowledge of science

and SHADILAY to you fellow 'PEDE

you don't believe in magic ?

just go to morocco there are witches that are still there . but the only thing that magic does is divide 2 people or make them love each other .

Occult isn't a meme

Feels legit
Where's this again?

>itwasrealinmymind.jpg
nigga don't kid yourself.

Supreme Court of israel

You've been here for this long and don't believe in magic?

Moroccans have a severe mental illness they can't help it. If you believe in magic you are a IQ89 individual.

Pepe and Kek are both bullshit.

The only people who believe in magic have an IQ under 90 or an IQ over 130. You're probably a 115 kind of guy.

Occultism/kabbalah/black magic or whatever you wanna call it is real, if you don't believe me, enter an impoverished Moroccan village at night, scary shit.

Cool, still doesn't prove magic exists.

>doesn't believe in magic as a wizard installs his software

sure

post some videos.

More like this??

You can believe whatever you want but the right wing didn't start accomplishing shit in the US until meme magic and chaos magic started being used. The kikes we're up against most certainly believe in magic and it's served them well for thousands of years.

I heard they execute wizards in Saudi, is this true?

I shit you not Christians believe in magic

Have any images or links to read more about this?!?!

>78787
Ok, magic exists I was wrong.

you realize their only interest in jerusalem is that they think dead mohammed flew on a magical goat to the dome of the rock and went to heaven there...no mention of where the magical flying goat went though or if it was raped.

youtube.com/watch?v=jabmk8K4uA8

well yeah if you can provide good evidence that he was doing witchcraft .

Buraq is not a goat.

>Mohammad engulfed in the flames of hell points to others engulfed in the flames and laughs
kek

How do you prove that? Do you have to catch the guy making a taweez?

No those aren't flames around Mohammed, its like dragonball z supersayin aura.

Not on my computer right now so I don't have my best stuff but this DMT occult stuff is a fucking deep rabbit hole. Unfortunately alot of the old sources are fucking scrubbed, of course.

taweez are not considered witchcraft ,

4.bp.blogspot.com/-mXR-i2gbZ68/VZP9tjEinTI/AAAAAAAAg54/_yHAk537BV0/s1600/548753367.jpg

stuff like this that are not from the quran .

lets perform demonic black magic to prank muslims with haha

Nope

You're the only sensible one in this thread.

You can join the club if you clear your mind

DONT DO THIS GOYIM ITS A PRANK

Magick exists.

Checkem.

All Muslims believe this.
All of them.

Just like all Christians believe in the Holy Trinity and transubstantiation.
>BASED Nicea.

Stay asleep

please tell. I know very little of MENA magic

I shit you not it fucking exist i've seen these lunatics in isolated kabyle villages
They do child sacrefices(just like moloch but rarely)
They feed Breads made of alive goat blood to drive someone insane
They call to djinns(invisible demons) to influence the emotions of someone by using numeric tables like OP's pic

WOW, MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN MAGIC?? NEVER KNEW THAT!!!

Newsflash: every religion believes in magic. This thread is obsolete

SAGED.

Have you seen/heard of/know of some witchcraft/magic?

How happy would the religious police be if they saw a deck of tarot cards?

Seriously, who believes in this shit?

I know there were ritual murders associated with jews since the romans, and even Ophrah talked about it on an interview with a jewish fat girl, but who really believes in this shyt

We wuz shamans and shut dawg.

>no sentient soy beans
>no despair code
shit list desu

We all believe in magic, it's dangerous not to.

you can't get high on dmt by eating it.

>Who do they sacrifice children to?
>What's the point of driving someone insane with cursed bread?
>How do they call on djinns?
>How do they survive Al Qaeda and folks, being so distant from any form of help?

magic exists in the christian beliefs too but its just forbidden

Deuteronomy 18:10-12
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

The belief in magic and witches is blasphemy.

This is why there is a Muslim counterpart to the masons as well as the shriners.
The muslims were also big into alchemy - major contributors as well as preservers of texts etc.
In fact cliched "magic words" like alacazam!, abracadabra etc and the fictitous necronomicon all come from muslim magic/lore.

I knew the Sufis believe in mystical stuff, but this fucker looks like a typical wahhabi goat fucker.

Acts 16:16-18
And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: 17The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. 18And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

magic is real nigga

You can you dip you just need a mao blocker inhibitor, they use it in ayuscha

1.dunno every demon requires some sort of sacrefice to do his job example would be moloch requires child sacrefices,kek requires a large amount of followers who memes for him, ba'al or the moon gods require you to sacrefice in there shrines
2.revenge or to make money by returning there mind
3.read any arabian witchcraft book (i advise you to not try the rituals)
4.there is little to no terrorism over here

I have unironically seen a djin

>I shit you not Muslims believe in Magic

* yawn *

So do Christians.

So you think they're just LARPing? Why the fuck would the masters of the planet be concerned with the occult if it didn't empower them? Raw pineal gland consumption is the only way you can get a psychedelic experience from cannibalism. If you ever have a DMT trip you'll see how someone trained in focusing their mind can use it to attain some pretty incredible powers.

Years ago a leaked picture was going around the web showing the front page of a private board on DMTnexus forums. It had thread titles like "How to have amazing trips from eating pineal glands". I've been looking for it again but it appears to have been wiped off most of the internet. Since it is known that the elite are involved in rape, pedophilia, and cannibalism as well as drugs and the occult why is this so hard to believe?

I though they were invisible or that they possess status of them

my saudi friend in boarding school use to freak out and run out of the bathroom/showers, even if he was naked, whenever I started chanting "djinn, djinn, djinn". He told me he believed bad spirits hung out in bathrooms or something, it was wild.

maybe you were the possessed guy

ok quick redpill

magic has two main types: true magic and miracles
miracles are actually changes to physical 100% authorized by God
stuff like turning one piece of bread into 1000s or walking on water
these technically aren't magic but appear to us to have a similar effect
true magic, on the other hand, is pure illusion
changes only happen mentally and not physically
at its most basic this is stuff like optical illusions, and at its most advanced it is very similar to powerful hypnotism techniques
basically, you could use magic to fool someone that you've made 1000s pieces of bread from one, and when they "eat" it they'll stop feeling hungry, but in reality they didn't eat anything
you can see the power in this technique, by convincing people they're full when they haven't ate at all you can easily kill millions
that's just one example, and very few have that level of power
the ones that do use it very subtly so as not to hint they even have it
so magic is essentially a very advanced form of lying and perverting the truth

the biggest difficulty is that an extremely powerful magician's magic can appear identical to miracles, so we must exercise extreme caution

>noit understanding these things are real

why don't catholics read the bible...

I've heard you can summons them i can read Arabic, point me towards something I use to summon one

This is nothing. The reason that they hate (((them))) is because they apparently stole magic from Allah and Satan in order to gather massive amounts of wealth.

no thats not the red pill

people contacted mediums in the bible and did demon based magic

you can join the occult and learn about this stuff

and it really is supernatural but its forbidden

these "tricksters" are another bunch of clowns

Checked and thank you for sharing
Why dont we use this against ISIS, or the Jews?

We're already using magic against them, perhaps this is another way to tap into the same magics?

before i got saved by jesus i was just beginning to understand divination

i had 2 methods

one was putting something red on a paper plate and smearing it all around and then telling what the picture made in it

and then another was just looking into the clouds for a long time and seeing what it meant

to add to this; Why the fuck is DMT listed as a Class 1 controlled substance, when it's produced by our own body? I understand that the DMT you traditionally take is derived from plants, but for a harmless chemical, they sure make the punishments pretty steep

The best use of your time is to grow the energy around you. Interact with people and drop the most subtle of hints and thoughts. Meditate and know yourself. Your energy will spread to those around you, and slowly cause them to become more red pilled. This is the only magic that you need to worry about. If you had a telepathic field of influence, you would already know it.

Nah dont do it they dont answer noobs
You have to earn their trust first by either finding a witch(that wont sacrefice you) or by doing rituals isolated from the world for along time while reading witchcraft books
The fastest way is by doing rituals that envolves some heavy shit like child sacrefices,mutilating your own body and so on

Any tips on meditating and getting a grasp of the energy around oneself?

What kind of cuck mystical god and devil do they have that they can have their power stolen?

Yeah it's real. You can do sihir with the help of jinns and syaitan. Lots of things like that in my country. You can even kidnap by this sihir. Good things muslims have ways to repel sihir with the Quran.

I agree that it is supernatural
God loves truth and hates lies
the reason god hates magic is because it is a lie meant to distort the truth
Demons are magicians too, passing their craft on to humans, Lucifer probably being the greatest of them all, his form as a snake likely being an illusion he created. Note the word used in revelation 20, "deceived". The devil can use magic to pull the wool over peoples' eyes.
I do not deny they are clowns, verses like Psalm 2:4 are proof of that, but they are still dangerous in that they are very capable of leading people astray

It varies from person to person. I've always been able to meditate because I started at a young age and only recently got back into it when I started doing martial arts. It helps to think through your problems until they're all spent. You'll start transitioning into Stage 1 sleep, scientifically, and that's when I usually start to re-exert control. It's a careful balance to maintain. I discovered after some emotional trauma that in that state, I could feel the energy of those around me - their aura. It's a weird experience, but I could feel the energy draining out of me towards the person who had caused that trauma.
See this guy's post: Syaitan are jealous of our status and you have one over your shoulder at times. It hears, understands, and knows everything that you know.

but it can also have real effects in reality a satanic miracle

magicians in egypt turned the river to blood in the bible

if you know what youre doing you can do that in 2017 in my opinion

but that guy is probably going to hell though

im not talking about secular "card trick" magicians

Someone who believes in the abrahamic god is immune since he his followers are too blind or too afraid to try it and so is someone who have zero beliefs
You can only curse the ones who have doubts in there hearts or believes that there are some paranormal stuff(ghosts,monsters,vamps..ect) but cant see the whole truth

Sup Forums can use magic because we already are following the demon kek we are searching for the truth(redpills) just go one /x/ and see for yourself

The elites cause doubts in the minds of people but they dont give them the whole picture this is why they promote drugs and alchool so that their brains never know the diffrence between reality from magic which makes them easier to be cursed
Think about it like in bloodborne or lovecraft stories the more you know the crazyier you go and only the blind can make it alive

called shewafate. THe seers. Legit shit. spoops stuff. Way before KEK Cake

Go back to ribbit you dumb fucking frogposter

>observer of times

Time travel is real.

Never posted there before

For this reason atheistic materialism and Christianity aren't really that far apart. They both deny or shy away from the occult. The funny thing is that they were both invented by the Jews.

Why eat pineal glands if DMT is already present in plants

i remember something about jesus cursing a guy cause he could levitate off the ground