For all the idiot WHITU PIGGU asking about the Qatar/Saudi situation on here and are wayyyyy off in every thread...

For all the idiot WHITU PIGGU asking about the Qatar/Saudi situation on here and are wayyyyy off in every thread, I would like to summarize the situation to the best of my ability, as someone who is - and whose government is also - neutral;

>Egyptian revolution of 2011 happens.
>Moursi (MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD elect) wins
>shit happens and Moursi gets overthrown by the Egyptian army (Sisi)
>Qatar believe in the legitimacy of Moursi X Saudi Arabia backs the army coup as legitimate and gibs hundreds of millions to Sisi
>This is just before King Abdullah of Saud dies (a famously very patient, calculating man)
>Abduallah dies - Salman (and his son) take over
>Immediately start Yemen war
>Ever since then Salman has been pushing the Qatari leadership for 3 things (rumors say he insisted when Trump came over):

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWSF5I4I3Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=JlbBIpTPM8o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_presidential_election,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_presidential_election,_2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Egyptian_coup_d'état
rc-docs.qatar.tamu.edu/index.php/Raad2_intro
state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2010/170260.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>to back the Yemeni invasion as legitimate
>to launch a media attack on Iran (through Al Jazeera and co JUST LIKE MBC Group has been doing for the past 4 years)
>to back Sisi's coup as legitimate and DENOUNCE the Muslim brotherhood
>Qatar says fuck you
>says without Iran there can be no peace in the region
>says Sisi's coup is illigitmate and hates the war on Yemen
>Salman and son are not patient/calculating
>this happens

pretty much this. enough with the stupid fucking theories and the "let me tell you about your region" mentality. You have the privilege of being on an international website with knowledgeable people from across the world. use that privileged.

BUMP

I'LL Bump it for interest.

So just a dick waving contest then?

Good post. I am uninformed, my question is: why is there the suggestion that there can be no peace in the region without Iran? I have heard this before. Doesn't Iran fund terrorism massively and was (perhaps, is) developing a nuclear program and launching ballistic missiles left right and centre? Why is there such a focus on making sure Iran stays functional in the Middle East. Is it something to do with the Sunni/Shia divide?

Also, I am always pleasantly surprised at how well people from the farthest corners of the world speak and write in English with more fluency than 90% of the people I know in my native Anglo country.

if you see that what happened in 2013 is a coup, then what happened in 2011 is also a coup

you cannot name one a revolution and the other a coup unless you're a fucking islamist

With a bit of premature ejaculation thrown in (impatient Salman & Son)

stupid sand monkeys fighting for nothing as per usual

It was a dick waving contest when Abdullah was a live. now it is a 7/10 happening.

If you turn on any Saudi owned TV station they're going ALL OUT

from

"the temporary rift with our brothers" to

"The traitors, the terrorist sympathizers etc."

I reckon Salman will not rest until Qatar leadership (AL THANI) is completely replaced

Pls bamp

If Salman and soon are not patient/calculating, how would you describe them instead?

Thanks for the insightful posts Jordanbro. Do you have a source for this:

>(rumors say he insisted when Trump came over

So if there is a coup, who's likely to get in? Some royal cousin or a general or what? Quatar is tiny.

Dodger licked her cat's asshole

What caused like 5 different countries to sever ties with Qatar at once though? Is there a huge political scandal or something I missed?

I mean, the issues OP talked about don't seem to explain the sudden reaction, as most of those issues have been going on for years.

There's an army at the door, I doubt there will be a coup.

5 OPEC nations?

people dont knwo this but this happen back in (apprx. 1997) Qatari prince overthrew his father and Saudis stood with the father and took him in.

There is a very very large family that has dual citizinship (saudi + Qatar) in Qatar called AL MARRI tribe, Saudi ARabia used this very large powerful tribe to influence the Qatari regime back then, it will be interesting to see if they do the same this time

rash. inexperienced. easily influenced by the USA

>Do you have a source for this:

when trump came to Saudi Salman invited every single arab leader including Qatar's, of coursee everyone is saying thats when Salman gave the ultimatum but i cant say i have sources

Salman gave the ultimatum during the Islamic conference when Trump came (i cant give source for this. maybe someone else can)

Also, please stop namefagging when you post in other threads. It's appropriate for this one as you are an OP with unique info/perspective.

In other threads it's distasteful.

no one cares what you find tasteful and what you find distasteful. fuck off if you dont like it newfag

so where does DRUMPF fit in this picture

are we finna be dragged into another paki war or what

basically saudis being jews as usual

You prevent attention whoring in your women, but embrace it as a man?

Thanks for the geopolitical insight of your region, Jordanian user.
>youtube.com/watch?v=mWSF5I4I3Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=mWSF5I4I3Lw
By the way, I like the music of this propaganda video.
---
2)Did Qatar supported Shi'a groups
3)Is this (((falconry accident))) happened? Was it planned and just a pretext to give them money?

No. This situation is perfect for Iran though, now they have another foothold in the region since Saudi ARabia stopped giving Qatar food, IRan immediately started white knighting and opened trade routes for food.

all trump has to do is watch this boil over while PRETENDING to side with the Saudis (since the gave him 200 billion)

Sandniggers gonna sandnig

REALITY:
Sisi was elected with twice as many votes as Morsi

Background music for Great Arabic War.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlbBIpTPM8o

Good shit.

This is the stuff I like to see. Lots to look into and read about thank you.

>Votes meaning shit in the mid east

At most it's a fairly accurate indicator of who has the most soft power, whose bribery is accepted.

>of coursee everyone is saying thats when Salman gave the ultimatum
what ultimatum? im not following this part
also, i didnt really follow trumps trip very much.
besides the weapons deal and a speech about islam, what else was on the agenda in paki-land

Sisi - 2014
>23,780,104 votes
Morsi - 2012
>13,230,131 votes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_presidential_election,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_presidential_election,_2014

So what's stopping Qatar from getting straight Crimea'd? Fuck, even 1/3rd of Libya stonewalled them.

Why now though?
Also, how the Americans not doing anything about this?
Can you also explain difference between Muslim Brotherhood and Salafists?

No, getting 23 million people off their asses to support you (10 million more than your opponents) is real exercise of popular political power.

You call a political rally and get 23 million to it.

The three things, didn't you read the OP?

>to back the Yemeni invasion as legitimate
>to launch a media attack on Iran (through Al Jazeera and co JUST LIKE MBC Group has been doing for the past 4 years)
>to back Sisi's coup as legitimate and DENOUNCE the Muslim brotherhood

>Qatar says fuck you
>says without Iran there can be no peace in the region
>says Sisi's coup is illigitmate and hates the war on Yemen
>Salman and son are not patient/calculating
>this happens

why does SA hate yemen so much and why does Qatar oppose a fight in yemen?

why does qatar support the muslim brotherhood and not sisi

why does SA not support the muslim brotherhood? i thought both SA and the MB were both terrorists in one shape or form

also can you explain this:
>>says without Iran there can be no peace in the region

So what's the endgame? Does Quatar bend the knee or get Ghaddaffi'ed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Egyptian_coup_d'état

First there was the coup d'etat

This.

when i lived in saudi we had to bribe customs to get our dog on base. everyone bribes everyone its part of their culture.

In reality, the Muslim brotherhood / Salafis / Wahhabis can all be used interchangeably. It's like when you say "black man" instead of NIGGER.

Wahhabism = Salafism birthed the Muslim Brotherhood in the 1920s, the MB will of course over the years the change the severity of their tone depending on

A. their numbers
B. the state's view of them

so in jordan for instance the MB is very docile. In Egypt where they have MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of supporters they are a major pain in the ass. but are almost universally hated by anyone who isn't a retard

my guess is, Qatar shows a show of strength for a while then bends the knee in the name of "Arabic brotherhood", otherwise it really is fucked this time

Can Qatar really be a foothold for Iran though, considering our military base and it's Sunni population?

Our flagship system, named "raad2" is a Cray XC40-AC with 4,128 Intel Xeon Haswell cores. Installed in early 2017, it has 172 compute nodes with an aggregate peak performance of 120+ TFLOPS(Linpack).

rc-docs.qatar.tamu.edu/index.php/Raad2_intro

Jesus how blue pilled are you? Iran doesn't fund terrorism. Saudi Arabia does. They are developing a nuclear program but they don't launch missiles everywhere.

But how come MB and Salafis hate each other? Why does SA support one group but not the other, and Qatar vice versa?

>Respect Sisi's election with 10.5 million more votes than Morsi, and stop funding the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group's treason and bombing campaign against the people and popularly elected government of Egypt.

By funding the MB, Qatar have declared war on Egypt. Time that shitty little meme gulf countires learned they only exist because greater powers allow them to on indulgence.

Why not both?

Iran does fund terrorists, like Hamas in Gaza, and Hezbollah, also some limited support of the Houthis

not a literal foothold, Iran isn't going to field soldiers in Qatar you retard, but having economic/media/diplomatic/intelligence cooperation with Iran is a death sentence (as far as the Saudis is concerned), I dont think this will happen but Qatar might go all out

Because MB itself is infighting among themselves. but, THERE IS NO POLITICAL GROUP CALLED "THE SALAFIS" like "AL QAEDA", the MB built their creed around Moh. bin Abdulwahhabs "reformation" aka they built it around Salafism. What you said doesnt make sense. if an MB says they hate Salafism they are probably doing so for self preservation with the state

Get back to work for your TLA.

But then how come SA is against the Muslim Brotherhood. I thought SA would want to support all Islamic groups

I dunno, with a relatively rare flag like jordan you might as well be namefagging anyway. At least he's not tripfagging.

Qatar is rich, but can it really stand it's ground against KSA & allies?
Even with Iran, it seems quite weak apart from enormous wealth

BECAUSE SAUDI ARABIA ISNT "SALAFI" ARE YOU FROM REDDIT FRIEND??????? THE SAUDS ARE A MONARCHY, THE REASON WHY THEY GAVE SISI SO MUCH MONEY TO QUENCH THE ISLAMIC MENACE IS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THAT TO SET A PRECEDENT AND HAVE THEIR SALAFIS STAGE A COUP

Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism in the world

state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2010/170260.htm

>Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran remained the most active state sponsor of terrorism in 2010. Iran’s financial, material, and logistic support for terrorist and militant groups throughout the Middle East and Central Asia had a direct impact on international efforts to promote peace, threatened economic stability in the Gulf, and undermined the growth of democracy.

look like qatar intel proxying on /pol? Is it really true? Am I sleeping?

>>says Sisi's coup is illigitmate and hates the war on Yemen

Qatar was part of the war on Yemen
Confirmed for larping expat
Opinion completely discarded

Yeah but the terrorism they fund only blows up sandniggers so who fucking cares.

Saudis fund terrorism in the west.

I think I understand: the salafists could potentially overthrow the monarchy and install a theocracy sort of like in Iran. Is that right?

Thin end of the wedge.

Anonymity is the primary factor that differentiates us from Reddit and Facebook tier self-censorship.
It's what makes this site what it is and must be aggressively protected.

No go back to sleep

Then why do they fund AL Qaeda, HTS, Taliban and LeS? Do these Salafis not count

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism

Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[97] which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others.

you said earlier that salami = nigger, wasasbi = black man

same shit

and then you said MB built their shit from salafmism which is based off moh. bin al-wasabi who is, according to wiki in the first sentence, wassabi, and SA is wasabi so EXPLAIN YOURSELF SAND NIGGER THIS SHIT MAKES NO SENSE

>chromed HKs

\i just realized why this might seem so confusing to you having taken all your info about the ME and Saudi from Reddit comments but please read the concept of "The Caliphate" or AL KHILAFA, and why that might not be such a good thing for the monarchies of the middle east, so they appease or quench the Salafis as they go along depending on the situation, The Sauds aren't really even Muslim since all they do is gamble and fuck whores in Monaco.

get fucked

>hates the war on Yemen
>refuses to shill/ say good things about it in the media to the extent that MBC group is shilling
>is forced to go UP UNTIL NOW T|YOU DUMB AMERICAN CUNT. GO TO THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE

Anyone can pretend-namefag, though.

Tripfags are the worst since it's like having accounts.

Them Arabs like holding hands with other men too.

Saudi Monarch and Saudi Mullahs are 2 different things.

Monarchy has to enforce sharia because the people WANT sharia. In 1960s, the Shah of Iran did away with sharia and what happened? Revolution.

Go to what Wikipedia page? Qatar was literally part of the fucking war you lardass brit expat

If you want us to hear your side of the story must make a thread like this you faggot. Thank you for your input.

Anyone can, and if the majority does, this site is dead.

I'm being more autistic about it than I usually would because of all the newfag waves recently. They need to learn what's what early or else we get a few dozen new tripfags in a year.

-tfw you know it's intel bashing hard for one of the side.

Didn't the CIA have something to do with that one? Iran before the ayatollahs seemed pretty chill.

if youre going to make a thread, and insist on bumping it for visability - presumably for (a) discussion and (b) TO SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW, you best start answering questions when someone asks it, in the most basic and easiest way possible, because if you havent noticed, 90% of this website are usa/can/aus/nz and euope, and truth be told NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SANDNIGGERS you fucking redditor

this. also the part about aljazeera is utterly a schizophrenic delusion from OP, Aljazeera attacks Iran like 24/7

i was with you til you said the saudis fucked whores in monaco. everyone knows they go to bahrain to fuck their whores.

giving yourself a name doesn't make you less anonymous

name related

>dictatorship
>elections

FINALLY someone explains this with some good ol' greentext

thanks jordanbro

mfw stupid intel doesnt know it and heard about us only on internet

Yes it does. Especially when that name becomes habitual. Being user is important for this website's culture.

Listen to me very closely because Im not going to spell it out again you dumb fucking American nigger, The GCC consisits of:

KSA :D :D
UAE
Qatar :D :D
Bahrain
Oman
Kuwait

BUT MORE IMPORTATNLY:

Qatar = Al Jazeera
Saudi Arabia = MBC Group

The war is fought with propaganda to prove legitimacy, QATAR WAS FORCED TO GO TO WAR YOU DUMB CUNT DUE TO IT BEING IN THE GCC - BUT THE 1000-2000 SOLDIERS DONT MATTER AS MUCH AS THEIR INTERNATIONAL MEDIA SHILLING THE WAR l=LIKE MBC GROUP WAS DOING AND THE QTARIS REFUSED TO COOPERATE UNTIL THEY WERE KICKED OUT COMPLETLEY

t. JORDANIAN YOU FUCKING CUNT. WE DONT HAVE DIASPORA HERE WE DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO GIB TJHEM

saudis are wahabi anglo zionists

they are afraid of the muslim brotherhood because of its popular support, they could threaten their rule over the arab lands

The us's biggest problem is that war is profitable for both the us politicians pushing it and the far off funders who will also line their pockets with us tax payer money. When we go to war in a country we give one side of that fight massive resources and money. Outsiders and the corrupt total a net of 100bil and the us pays 1tril. Even a tiny percentage is a pretty good margin when you get to play with imaginary numbers.

but anybody can have the name as long as nobody can prove that's really who they are

>BUT MORE IMPORTATNLY:
>
>Qatar = Al Jazeera
>Saudi Arabia = MBC Group

The most important question remains unanswered:

How does this affect beIN SPORTS :DDDDD

Let me try an analogue. Salafists and Wahhabists are kind of like the Crusaders. They want to establish kingdoms ruled by their religion and they're willing to get violent. Even though Christian kingdoms liked the idea of Christians killing infidel Muslims back then, they no way in hell wanted ravaging crusader armies in their kingdoms, even though they were fine supplying them while they were away.

When the fuck are Saudi Arabia and Iran going to directly fight it the fuck out? Both of those countries are causing massive problems in the world.

You are correct. Thanks for this thread Jordan brother

>this fucking entitled little ungrateful shit angry because no one will spoonfeed 100% him even though i spoonfed him 90%

this fucking site is dead. i should have made this on infinity chan

Please respond me Jordanian bro.

make it on asschan instead nigger

RARE

>intel
>bashing for one side
>realize can't pull his bs thru
>I probably go away

true intel kek.....plz dont come back

1. It's a possible gateway to tripfagging, which we can all agree is disgusting but could be attractive to t_d immigrants if they aren't told to remain user early and often.

2. Just because anyone can take the name doesn't mean people will. It usually remains as distinctive as a tripfag, just less secure.

>dune coon gets mad over nothing
No wonder Israel whips yalls ass erry time

Well said,

The saudi leadership is going to get there nation fucked over.

Oh wow you got me

Thanks for adding nothing and trying to deflect, sharia blue

>The most r/the_donald reply in this thread

I will when I watch the videos portubro, I can't write now