Brit/pol/ - making the thread because everyone else is a lazy incompetent cunt edition

>London terrorist Khuram Butt appeared on Channel 4 documentary on Jihadis in London:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/london-terrorist-appeared-channel-4-jihadi-documentary-tried/

>British men Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane named as London Bridge terrorists:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2010
youtube.com/watch?v=jDK1BCOM138
youtube.com/watch?v=xVTiU1zsm8o
yougov.co.uk/uk-general-election-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=0PHRpY_nipg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

I can't believe you wankers let the thread die

Let's make a political party lads.
British Freedom Party
>freedom of speech
>freedom to protect yourself and family
>freedom to walk the streets safely
>freedom to bear arms in defence of the home
>freedom to fap to what you want
>freedom to say what you want online without repercussions
>freedom to get free healthcare
>freedom from government spying
>freedom to choose doctor
>freedom to choose school
>freedom to run for government
>freedom to go to university without massive debts
>freedom from (((international))) influence in our country
>freedom from logistical dependence on other nations

Any more freedoms we need?

who else wants to get flustered because i can complete a children's' word search given 25 minute and a quiet room, and you can't. incompetency-posters step right up.

See

PART

AND

PARCEL

Forecast:

Con 39%
Lab 33%
LibDem 11%

Lab-LibDem coalition governs, Brexit cancelled?

Anyone who is considering leaving this country is a coward. They ought to feel ashamed.

Come, come here and listen to a tale about the Lancaster Plan!
newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244

>plan created in 2005 under our friend tony blair
>muslim conquest of UK and the west is inevitable
>government believes that whites are unwilling to fight for themselves so a peaceful transition must be organised
>favour immigrants for council houses because people with houses are more likely to start families and have kids
>give muslims protected status under law to reduce their chances of early chimping out early
>encourage immigration so that muslim population has family ties to rest of islamic world thus empowering the uk
>increase local autonomy around the country so that sharia zones can legally be created without causing a fuss country wide
>over time these zones will increase in size along with muslim government representation resulting in a total takeover by islam
>at some point a royal will have to convert to islam
>it will all have been done gradually so that the uk as an entity survives
I am so fucking bored.

wish I had a gf lads

How do I get my friend to see sense?
>says he won't vote conservative because May's speech "felt islamophobic"
>try explaining to him that islam is the root cause of the problem
>comes out with the usual not all muslims stuff, try telling him that if they were in the majority they'd have no problem killing the rest of us
>calls me Alex Jones and asks why it's only a problem now
>tell him it hasn't and describe the expanation of islam and the previously western societies it has destroyed
>he literally scoffs, rolls his eyes and says "wow so you know a bit of history"
>another choice quote from him is "am I supposed to shocked at terrorist attacks here?"

It's rare that I get genuinely angry about something but that did it. I just left and came home, been a few hours and I'm still annoyed.

how about we solve this issue literally hundreds of years ago by not enumerating specific freedoms, but assuming all things not explicitly forbidden to be permitted.

I understand that you want some kind of constitutional protection for those rights like the US but short of installing a junta that's not going to happen. decent ideas / policy though, covers most of the actual things that need sorting.

This forecast would still result in a Conservative majority

Why the fuck do they think Theresa is far-right? Fuck sake.

Why?

agreed. a coward is the only thing worse than a traitor. you can at least hate the traitor - a coward is just as damaging but they expect your sympathy too. fuck em.

39%?

I thought Cameron I was Con less than 50% so they needed LibDems.

Fucking hell, kek

>when you leave the EU but he pakis keep blowing you up

Top kek

I don't even want constitutional protection, I just want a party that will undo shit that other parties fuck up when in power.

Idiotic. The Conservatives are probably more similar to the US democrats than they are to the Republicans

He's stupid and probably feels deeply ashamed of the argument, he's also too proud to ever admit he's wrong. You have to be kinder to him if you want to convince him, you won't convince him by brute force.

i would like the unbroken reign of thatcherite neoliberalism to cease please.

I'm lonely and want some validation than I'm not an ugly social fuckup

>reactionaries
if. only.

You never see these funny head people as adults.

Do they die at a young age?

It isn't about percentages. You just need enough seats (326) to have a majority government.

In 2015, the Conservatives won a majority (330 seats) with just 37% of the total vote.

Lad 2010 was

Con, Lab, LibDem
36.1% 29.0% 23.0%

No greater than 50%, and a coalition over Lab. Why can't the two runners up form a greater than 50% coalition in the UK constitution?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2010

The electoral system has single seat constituencies, They don't need a majority of the vote, they just need it concentrated to get the majority of seats.

and so do your political enemies, except what they think is a fuck up, you think is a necessary inalienable right. how are you going to build a nation on a platform of freedoms that are one botched election away from vanishing? if this country has any chance you need to be better than this.

If thats true, you don't want a girlfriend you want a community.

What's going on with your political scene right now? If the leftists just got wiped out in mayoral and local races, does that mean that prospects in the general election are looking brighter?

youtube.com/watch?v=jDK1BCOM138

>Why can't the two runners up form a greater than 50% coalition in the UK constitution?

Because it simply doesn't work like that. The Tories only formed a coalition with the Lib Dems in 2010 because they didn't have enough seats to form a majority government.

Oh, I see.

What's the seats forecast? Anybody know?

youtube.com/watch?v=xVTiU1zsm8o

They need culling desu, can't be trusted to act in a safe & decent manner.

I'd probably go on a rampage too if my surname was Butt. But I'd probably get called an ass afterward though.

sort your loneliness out first, ideally without a woman if you can manage. being alone will ruin your life faster than anything outside of heroin and miniature tabletop gaming. get a hobby, get some friends, be passionate about something. women don't want lonely sadsacks, and the woman that do want those men, well you don't want them either.
wishing u the best bud.

Mate, having a relationship is a rite of passage that, at the age of 23, I still haven't gone through

what screams social retard more than never having a gf ever?

Various polls are really different right now because the result all depends on the voter turnout among young people.

Pic related is one prediction. The Conservatives are sort of expected by everyone to increase their current majority.

What if it came down to seats? Like again Con was for some reason at 306, could Lab-Lib Dem combine their seats and if greater than 325, form a government?

However, YouGov on the other hand are currently predicting a hung Parliament.

>yougov.co.uk/uk-general-election-2017/

Guys, get over the idea of having a relationship.
Women aren't worth your time.
Even when you find your perfect lass something will tear you apart.

The council elections were a while ago and the polls have significantly narrowed.
It's looking very similar to the Trump situation, an anti-establishment outlier surging through the polls.
I hate to say it but it's looking more and more likely that Corbyn will be the PM on the 9th.

I don't know you, so it's hard to help you. Is there anything glaring that would put girls off you?

Yes, that is called a coalition.

How can you support May, until you've felt the smell from her dead childless undercarriage?

Thanks.

>331

That's pretty close to 325.

I imagine his raging erection at the sight of them is rather off putting.

I dunno, they look kinda cool.

Do they pass on their funny heads to their children? We should give them their own nation and see how they get on.

>what screams social retard more than never having a gf ever?
thinking that the modern 'dating' scene is a good way to meet your life goals wrt companionship, love and reproduction? that's pretty retarded.

caring what people think more than what is good for your development as a person in this, your only life on this earth. quite retarded.

i won't go on. 23 isn't that old, no one knows or cares if you don't tell em, women are overrated etc. etc.

and p.s. i'm not saying you have this issue, but if any fellas out there are shy about their size downstairs - ask a woman to estimate 4, 6. and 8 inches with their hands. their brains literally cannot into spacial reasoning or measurement, either in the moment or after the fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PHRpY_nipg

Look how arsey he gets under very light questioning.

Some people like paul the apostle are bound to single life. Marriage and single life are both blessings from god and no-one should feel sad about being single.

May isn't really committed to Brexit, is she? Should could have rode out her term and worked hard on Brexit and the Brexit ministry. What if a Lab-Lib Dem win halts that? She called the election early right?

5' 7, 5/10 features in my opinion, skinnyfat, probably perceived as bland and uninteresting despite varied interests, introverted, trust issues, insecurity to the max

I'm aware of my issues, what I'm not aware of is a fix

Yeah, that could happen. A Lab-Lib Dem coalition wouldn't have enough seats though. They'd have to form a coalition with the SNP as well which I honestly can't see happening.

She campaigned to stay in the EU.

It's just more of the "bury my head in the sand and it will all go away" attitude. Drives me up the bleeding wall.

don't tell me about how you look and what comic books you like and emotional problems you have. these are women's issues.

what are you good at?

Wow. If there really is a hung Parliament, does Her Majesty simply rule by the Royal Prerogative?

Is this a lose-lose situation for you brits? May sounds like a neocon

Don't bother with him lad, he's too far gone.

I don't plan on trying to get into another relationship until i'm in the 26-35 age range as that's when I want to have kids.

How's your hair?
Some people don't know this, but a good 60% of your facial attractiveness is down to hairstyle.

I guess that's sad. Enjoy being a part of the Communist Republic of Europe.

Blood constabulary office here.

been fighting running street battles with a local ARYAN cell here in Ongar. They've taken over the local church hall and supermarket and we are unable to retrieve them from the buildings. Many of the local elderly population have already been run through the local centrifuge. Sgt Beady is dead. We hope they haven't built the tiger tank that we had rumours they were building in the basement of one of their properties

Voting BEADY PARTY is the only way to save the budget of the blood constabulary, we're barely able to keep up with the growing numbers of ARYANS in the country. Please. You have to help us help you.

SNP pledged their seats to a Lab coalition right?

Sort what you can, especially the skinnyfat thing. Charisma is just how attractive you are and nothing more. Honestly, lifting weights would probably increase your quality of life dramatically. Expect to be looking 'good' by the age of 26 if you start tomorrow. Do you have a job?

I play drums, I'm a decent writer, I read quite a lot, I have a degree in Immunology. Those are my main talents, I'm interested in filmmaking and photography too but don't really do it even though I'd like to take it up

my hair is my worst feature, even though I'm a literal aryan my hair is really fine (not thin, fine textured) and so product basically doesn't work without it weighing my hair down

Godspeed brother.

Yes. None of the party leaders save Nuttall are committed to Brexit. Corbyn is anti-EU but his supporters are not and he's got no integrity. Plus he'd fuck us up in other ways.

I'm honestly not sure. I think that if no-one could form a majority government, the Conservatives would have to run a majority government (which would pretty much be a disaster and wouldn't last for a long at all).

No we get a minority government and the last time that happened it collapsed and we had another election 6 months later.

These faggots need to get dealt with.

You'll have to be extremely patient. Imagine if someone tried to force all this stuff on you, you would probably have reacted the same. Failing that, drop him as a friend if you cba.

This is not really a general where you'll get a balanced take on matters because no-one likes May here, to the point of it sometimes reading like a pro-Corbyn general.

But she has at least been openly pro-hard Brexit, and has said multiple times that she would favour no deal (which is our preferred option, at one point it seemed impossible that she'd even say it) to a bad deal. But again, most people here do not believe her.

I haven't used hair product since I was 16 and desperately on the pull.
Doesn't your hair just sort of stay in place when you push it around?
Or is it too thin for that?
Maybe try a shampoo with more natural ingredients.

Set up a thread called Brit/nonces and seek help with your queerness there. Also, immediately take your faggotry away from this thread which is about politics, not faggotry. Die already.

Get it right, it is the EUSSR.
E U S S R

U

S

S

R

Got it?

DEATH TO ALL COMMIES

Yeah the SNP want to form a "progressive alliance" but Jeremy Corbyn said "he isn't looking" to form a coalition with the SNP.

It makes sense that he wouldn't want to though. You have to think of the repercussions of forming a coalition with a party that literally wants to break up the United Kingdom. I imagine that could lose the support of some Labour voters.

>there are pro-Corbyn posters ITT

Jesus christ

why does the UK have so many territories and dependencies?

I can see why Sup Forumsacks wouldn't like her, but I would think that you would still prefer someone who has a chance of initiating Brexit. A leftist like Corbyn almost certainly wouldn't because of his supporters, no matter what his own personal opinion is.

And oh yeah if Con convinces Lib Dem to a coalition again because Con is less than 326, Lib Dem condition will be a second Brexit referendum. Like the first one wasn't clear? And the Scots want a second independence referendum. An interesting approach, keep doing the referendums until you get the result you want.

Post the England one pls

nope, it flops even when it's fairly short. if I go any shorter I'll look like a kid

I made a single post fuckface, why not rail on people asking me shit?

>voting UKIP
Absolute mongs.

prove you are from england first

I can't be posting my extra special rares that I hand made without a reason

Grow your hair to like 4-7 inches long and it should stay in place just by you pushing it around, right?
Have you tried that?

RARES.

one for every country on earth including territories dependencies and unrecognized countries

This image is proof that I'm English.
Now share.

>prove you are from england first

No

>clearly oven chips
disgusting

post a time-stamp in front of something English

There are but 197 states on this blue globe? I thought it would be more.

>but a good 60% of your facial attractiveness is down to hairstyle.
A good?
This BS (((fact))) was brought to you by a magazine for women. It was presented here by a boy with a very tiny penis but great hair.

that's a good start - chicks dig musicians, even drummers. if you are a reader, don't just be a generalist - find something you like and lean into it. do you know how many women can be talked into bed if you know a lot about russian literature? a non zero number. and of course it's not specifically about what you read or do, women just want to be impressed. Competence breeds confidence, and the confident breed competently.

The immunology degree is good because it establishes a base level of intelligence. focus on cultivating an idea in your own mind of who you are, what your values are etc. - it's much easier to take control of your life if you have an ideal to live up to, no matter how imaginary.

good luck user. this is your shot at life, so take it if you can. and don't be afraid to try and get help if you think your brain might be broken. it's literally not worth ruining your life because some yokels on a bhutanese horse whispering BBS think mental illness is a (((conspiracy))))