youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
youtu.be/AhnTGg6tib4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
youtube.com/watch?v=WHe15w8-Oeo
twitter.com/Styx666Official
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God in flesh

>praising the son of a woman who cucked her husband then invented some ridiculous story to cover it up

Incredible.

so hes praying to himself while on earth?
activating some almonds for sure...

t. reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

pic

>Doesn't understand the trinity

So let me get this straight you want the world to get better but you badmouth the one religion that's progressed it from tribal turds and that's the vanguard against modern day tribal turds. I have come across many people but none as stupid or as thickheaded as burgers.

youtu.be/QlBA2zp992c
youtu.be/ksoYR7dVyfM
youtu.be/kXhOFGtV-Js

Hey there are some good burgers

Rarer than rare pepes

The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.

Good read

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

Mossad, the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Wow, what a declaration. You will be rewarded greatly.

Fuck off nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Yes

Also, Colden is gay and paganism is too.

Only G-d is G-d.
G-d is incorporeal,
G-d does not have sex or gender.
G-d is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient.
G-d is Eternal.

Jesus is not G-d, The Trinity is the Mother and Father (who give physical form) and G-d who gives the Soul.

God isn't real, you retard.
>the one religion that's progressed it from tribal turds and that's the vanguard against modern day tribal turds
This is probably the stupidest sentence I've read today.

Nothing to discuss. It is true.

there is nothing to discuss
Jesus Christ is the Lord

>G-d
Begone Jew

You Nicaean Christians are pure heretics. Look at what you did to Rome, and look at what your idol worship and cuckery have wrought.

>t Arian

Convert or burn fag
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

rare

Yes.

>Jesus Christ is Lord.
Am Christian. Can confirm.

seriously though, people don't think god looks human do they?

The Son does but The Father might not

>tfwThe bible is the greatest NTR doujin to ever exist

Yhwh raped a loli and mind broke her to worship him and love him daily
Joseph was cucked soo hard by his BFF yhwh that he had to raise his son

While she is getting screwed everyday by god Joseph is crying himself to sleep all night knowing his cock will never match god's holy one and he can do nothing about this

The worst of all is that once joseph sleeps god sends him his sex tape with mary and puts it in his dream
Joseph awakens screaming in agony and pain finds his wife next to his bed covered in god's holy semen sleeping and mumbling about how she loves joseph but she cant get enough of god's mighty dick

It's okay, user. God doesn't hate you, He just wants you to be great but first you have to accept that you're not great and stop rebelling out of fear and self-pity.

plz stahp

"Others affirm that this creation of Viracocha was made from the Titicaca site where, having originally formed some shapes of large strong men which seemed to him out of proportion, he made them again of his stature which was, as they say, the average height of men, and being made he gave them life. Thence they set out to people the land. As they spoke one language previous to starting, they built those edifices, the ruins of which may still be seen, before they set out. This was for the residence of Viracocha, their maker. After departing they varied their languages, noting the cries of wild beasts, insomuch that, coming across each other afterwards, those could not understand who had before been relations and neighbours."

My God it's the real God, he created us with science, not magic mumbo jumbo.

That's because the Trinity is pure bullshit

The Bible tells of many gods and goddesses that people worshiped, including Ashtoreth, Milcom, Chemosh, and Molech. (1 Kings 11:1, 2, 5, 7) Even many people in the ancient nation of Israel once believed that Baal was the true God. So Jehovah’s prophet Elijah presented the challenge: “If Jehovah is the true God, go following him; but if Baal is, go following him.”—1 Kings 18:21.

The worship of pagan gods grouped in threes, or triads, was also common before Jesus was born. “From Egypt came the ideas of a divine trinity,” observed historian Will Durant. In the Encyclopædia of Religion and Ethics, James Hastings wrote: “In Indian religion, e.g., we meet with the trinitarian group of Brahmā, Siva, and Viṣṇu; and in Egyptian religion with the trinitarian group of Osiris, Isis, and Horus.”

What else would gods look like? Elephants?
He knocked up a bunch other guy's wives too. I don't want to go look them all up but basically anytime a woman's barren and prays for baby and it say YHWH "allowed her to conceive" or similar phrasing it means he knocked her up.

Yes it is fag
youtu.be/AhnTGg6tib4

>god is confirmed to be tyronn the nigger and mary got BLACKED

He doesn't look like anything.

Matthew 25
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Jesus also showed that he was separate from God. Jesus once said to opposers who challenged his authority: “In your own Law it is written, ‘The witness of two men is true.’ I am one that bears witness about myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness about me.” (John 8:17, 18) Jesus must be separate from Jehovah. How else could they be viewed as two witnesses?*

Says The Encyclopædia Britannica: “Neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema [a Hebrew prayer] in the Old Testament: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord’ (Deut. 6:4).”

In its 1999 issue on the Trinity, The Living Pulpit observed: “Sometimes, it seems that everyone assumes that the doctrine of the trinity is standard Christian theological fare,” but it added that it is not “a biblical idea.”

The New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967) discusses the Trinity at length and admits: “The Trinitarian dogma is in the last analysis a late 4th-century invention. . . . The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.”

Try again Satan

Jesus Christ is God's Son

>Christianity
Sorry, I'm white.

jesus is make religious man not phrase properly sentences

I feel u my norse nigga

also pic. It says he that sent me not sent myself

Jesus Christ was a fucking kike, but at least he wasn't a child raping warlord lunatic Mohammed was,
Praise the one true god Kek.

t. jew shill

1 John 2:22
24 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

John 10
30I and my Father are one.
31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

1 Thessalonians 2
14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Amen

>>>/semite/

There is nothing to discuss, he was the messiah

Praise the lord, the best thing ever in reality

>>>/kangz/

He was one messiah.

>was

The only messiah who has triumphed over all other 'gods.'

>child raping
Sex with one's wife is not rape.
>warlord
>implying being a true leader is bad

digits for the lord

Islam is satanism.

Checked. Nice digits brother.

I didn't vote for him.

What triggered the strongest reaction to On Christian Doctrine? It was Milton’s simple but powerful Biblical proof that Christ, the Son of God, is subordinate to God, the Father. After quoting John 17:3 and John 20:17, Milton asks: “If the Father is Christ’s God and our God, and if there is only one God, who can be God except the Father?”
Further, Milton points out: “The Son himself and his apostles acknowledge in everything they say and write that the Father is greater than the Son in all things.” (John 14:28) “Indeed it is Christ who says, Matt. xxvi. 39: O my Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will. . . . Why does he pray to the Father alone, rather than to himself, if he is himself really God? If he is himself both man and supreme God, why does he pray at all for something which is in his own power? . . . As the Son everywhere adores and venerates the Father alone, so he teaches us to do the same.”

>Jesus isn't God
lol repent heretic

"Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father." (John 14:8-9)

So many heretics...sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

Stephen Anderson is entertaining and makes educational videos some of which are good, but he is at the end of the day a Protestant and must repent.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHe15w8-Oeo

he was black

that fucker in OP is a dude you kill in the ass creed games

>Proving that Satan is the good guy of the bible, god is the bad guy, and that ideas like Hell/Gehenna are silly at best. Twitter: twitter.com/Styx666Official
Lol notice how they are obsessed with disproving Hell. It scares them deep down beneath the tough guy facade they put up. "Oh you don't scare me with your hellfire talk I'm a big bad satanist and you're dumb!" But at the end of the day when their head hits the pillow and they think about their life and their future and what awaits them when they die, the nagging thought of Hell is still on their mind. It never leaves them because they know they will have no rest, day or night, forever.

I find it hilarious that you posted that pic right after my post. I am currently reading the Confessions of St. Thomas Aquinas and I am really enjoying it. I always went to non-denominational churches growing up but have recently taken an interest in Catholicism/Orthodoxy. Any other recommended readings? Also, is there any historical literature that shows the passing of the church from Jesus and the apostles to today's modern Catholic church? I am still unsure what I should think about Apostolic Succession.

amazing how easy it is to brainwash people. wish i was out going. i could have started my own cult.

>2017
>starting a thread about this dumb mofo

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.

(1/2)

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day.

Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree -- truly this is the Son of God.
Your most obedient servant,

Pontius Pilate (2/2)