Shoplifting

>shoplifting

So guys I've been thinking recently, what do you think about morality of shoplifting? Since I kinda discovered nobody really pays attention to what you scan on self checkout machine, I literally shoplift pretty much all my shopping all the time, scanning maybe 1-3 products to look legit. Saved (((thousands of pounds))) now by doing it, and wonder how you guys see the morality of it/do you do similar things?

On one side
>scum faggot piece of shit you are the reason everything is wrong in society

On another
>complete oppourtunitism, making your life as easy as possible, minmaxing effort for value

And then I can also see the leftist SJW stance
>eat the rich

Where do you stand on it?

scum faggot piece of shit you are the reason everything is wrong in society

Shoplifting is theft. Theft is immoral and for both niggers and kikes. You should probably kill yourself.

i shoplifted once from a walmart by taking stuff into the dressing room, and got caught on my way out chased down by their fat security.

aka walmart has cameras in the dressing rooms

>theft is moral
tf is this bong saying

So long as you stay away from small buisnesses I'd say you're good.

i steal candy sometimes, but it would be pretty embarrassing to caught stealing petty groceries.

Trade criminal record for some bull shit item.

The only people who shoplift are teens and drug addicts. Teens because they are retarded and can't understand the cost benefit analysis. Addicts because they are retards and can't understand the cost benefit analysis.

Well, the way I see it, I'm stealing from (((Walmart))), so I'm actually doing world a favour.

Shoplifting is theft and immoral and literally on the same level of kikes and usury.

Dude, I work for a living and invest my money in businesses too. You're not just stealing from rich jews, you're stealing from the middle class who's smart enough to invest instead of spending it all.

I got out of shoplifting when I discovered drugs. The rush just doesn't compete.

I do the same thing bong, but i only do it to huge corporations like wal mart.

You have to have absolutely no dignity and be a helicopter riding Communist to think shoplifting is okay.

i feel like a lying cunt when im not paying the plastic bag tax at the self-checkout desu

You'll get caught... and you'll be thinking about my post and trip name when you're sitting in jail.

Good luck, fat fuck!

honest question, how the fuck do you pull that off in the UK? theres cameras literally everywhere in that shithole,

How do you get the other items through the security.

I used to care about these things but honestly the bigshot boomers can go fuck themselves.

>black person steals
>"degenerate! scum! worthless! lock the monkeys up!"
>white person steals
>"lol, sticking it to the joos!"

Stealing from a corporation is justice.

Stealing from an independent small business is wrong, and should result in a lost finger for each offense.

I have some sort of Robin Hood complex, I guess...

Shrink and loss in general don't hurt Walmart's bottom line though, any money a store loses from shoplifting is taken out of the bonuses and raises the employees get. I'm not saying it's a horrible thing to pickpocket the packs of jigaboos that work at Walmart, but I'm just saying, they're the only ones you're stealing from, not Walmart.

I mean. I pirate music and video games

>it's not stealing it's shoplifting
>it's not murder it's fleshstabbing
>it's not raping it's sexytouchy

Ive shoplifted a fair bit from wal mart. One of me m8s found one of those magnetic bricks that let you get into the plastic security cases of the vidya. Probably about 10 vidyas.
Inb4 nigger. How do you think i got away with it?

Is stealing from kikes stealing though.

Literally just come in with a plastic bag and have some shit in it already, put most of shit in the bag, put the bag on the side when you scan, take like 2-3 products, scan them, back in the bag, walk out with everything else. Only magnetic strip items beep at the gates. If you keep folding the plastic bag so contents aren't visible, being on camera won't do shit. Been doing that for 3 years straight in exact same market/every super store market I go to, never a problem. It's not even a rush thing anymore, just feels like normal part of shopping.

Feels good man.

Niggers

Who said anything about black people?
If a nigger wants to steal a twix or ram a shirt into a crisp packet, let him.
When he steals a kid's bike or burgles some cunt's house, that is when he crosses the line into 'hang from a lamppost' territory.
Nowt wrong with depriving the Jew of two pounds.

Or is your AIDS wracked goodboy brain too frazzled to understand that?

It's nigger tier, but in Australia you can get away with stealing from large chain grocery outlets such as woolworths or coles.

Employees will let the person walk out even if confronted to minimize their liability. Of course stealing from the same store over and over is going to get you caught eventually.

You dont even need to pretend to checkout. In big chain stores they can't stop you stealing shit. Most don't have security and regular employees can't confront you.

Yeah, pretty much that desu.

>Literally just come in with a plastic bag and have some shit in it already
are there no security guards at your walmart? I couldn't see this working at all here in burgerstan.

Not really no, at least not at night in the 24hr big Asda (Walmart) or Tesco etc. In the small ones never.

steal only from companies that abuse corporate bailouts like wal mart
i already paid for their shit with my tax dollars
its also ok to steal from indian gas stations

true but do it often enough and theyll plaster your picture on the news. youre still on camera

I'm sorry for your erectile dysfunction. Maybe, if you actually had some testosterone in your blood, you'd be more like Steve Irwin, the only countryman of yours that even came close to emulating the greatness of my people, the Great American Whitefolk.

As an ausfag, you're descended from criminals and failures, but it's ok. Learn to forgive the abbo's and live in harmony with them. You might make some progress, then...

>trying this hard
at least make it witty or funny you silly poofta

It's not that bad, but it's not moral. I'm into relativistic morals, so I'd say if you're too poor to afford shit, it's w/e. But if you're living fine then you're being a piece of shit.

I think stealing from thieves is far less immoral than regular theft, it just depends on how far you stretch your definition of "thieves".

i only do this with my groceries. if i have to bag it, its free.

this is literal dindu behavior

I don't give a shit about shoplifting from corporations, fuck em. That shit can just be written off without notice.

Stealing isn't the huge deal everyone makes it out to be under some circumstances.

If you want to have your butt-hole expanded for Muzzies in jail, go ahead and steal.

This man understands. I have worked in a good number of convenience/liquor stores and gas stations and every time I catch a thief, it's a kid, a nigger, or a junkie. Sometimes it's all three at once.

Which one are you OP?

>Middle class investing in jews

Ya....... right goy. Keep thinking you're innocent for ''only investing'' in the genocide and enslavement of humanity.

>Where do you stand on it?

Well, on one hand you are effectively stealing, on the other hand, that woudn`t be possible with a human cashier, that they are not paying because they are greedy bastards and have no problems replacing a human with a machine, thereby increasing unemployment.
So, all things considered I would say that you are doing good and an asset to society.
Is it in ASDA by any chance?