What is wrong with liberal women?

What is wrong with liberal women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yijsqgbnd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shhh... just let Darwin work his magic.

They are are not attractive to the men they want, so they latch onto stupid causes to feel like they have meaning in life.

Evolution is a lie. Only two cures for liberal women, a deep dickin, or death.

this is the same psycho mentality certain men take on when they can't provide for their families so they end up murdering them

mental disorder causes them to believe they are better than everyone else and therefore are superior beings

watch this. it literally proves it
youtube.com/watch?v=3yijsqgbnd0

>Jim Bob with his Hummer polluting
>shekelstein with his massive oil/coap companies polluting
>it's the white people having children polluting though

Faggots like you aren't capable of controlling them.

A deep dicking truly is the cure.

Hopefully all the nigger rape squads will put them onto place, since western men have been neutered, beaten down, and indoctrinated to the point were they won't do it themselves.

It's probably for the best.
If she had kids, it probably be with a dindu.

Another single mother with a mulatto baby...

Oh, 10/10 prince charming, lefty milionaire doesn't want to marry me? Well, I don't even want to have kids, so there!

this

>worrying about climate change and not illegals

Why... why would you my god that child.

they're mexicans, what the fuck do you expect

:) Yes.

Unfortunately some other human sub-species are having all too many offspring and are going to out-breed us.

One less beaner

They are liberal.

>"I" worry about "my" cats

There you go.

Probably a child of a rival gang or something. Very sad. What is even more retarded is that half of your country wants to effectively have an open border with them.

What a shitty, dull knife.

Not enough men teaching them the values of life.

this post is too long some text has been hidden

The shit-tier half of politicians do, they don't actually represent half the nation.

they are retarded, most of them activists in something and they don't realize that their life is short and to have any meaningful impact on the future you need to teach your children to carry the torch. This is why gen-z is conservative, the liberals self-genocided

If she actually had children, she'd care about (((climate change))) a lot more than just virtue signalling on the internet about it.

hey fuck you I'm a white man out here doing some DEEP dicking. I gave a slutty neighbor girl a deep dickin' this weekend and told her that I would be ashamed to bring a girl with so many tattoos and piercings in front of an altar to get married.

Holy fucking hell, does she not know that cats have a life expectancy of around 20 years? Even if she buys a kitten now, it isn't going to live long enough to be affected by climate change.