youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=T618iGg2Da8
youtube.com/watch?v=du_2mDFPL-s
youtu.be/SP-krEe2KIU
youtube.com/watch?v=fcjz41znkVI
youtube.com/watch?v=UDfZpIGudaU
youtube.com/watch?v=wdKpsYNnIUk
youtube.com/watch?v=n6dZ6v5v7N4
observers.france24.com/en/20170317-truth-behind-video-young-black-woman-being-tortured-arabs-indians-chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=Trh-HXkhryo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chuck e Cheese is a hotspot for chimpouts

Disgraceful

So, what did they fight about?

The worst part is that I share a city with these animals. Fuck nigger rap culture.

UMA
M
A

>everyone fighting
> proceed to stand on table
> Take off jacket
> adjust pants

I remember watching youtube videos of niggers fighting in Chuck E cheese's back in 08
good to see this tradition is still going

how many tickets do you get for a Chuck E Cheese KO?
200 tickets buys a crazy straw

Cultural enrichment in progress.

Notice the chick he hit was pregnant

what animu weeb shit is that from and is it any good?

You don't share anything with a nigger. They own you and your city.

White woman saving little black kid. Kek

Sent this to my whole family, now that i have succesfully redpilled them all life is so much better. Honestly if you have a family, teach them to hate niggers, or you know who will teach them it is ok to be one

Man down

>no children
>no employees
What the fuck kind of Chuck E. Cheese is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

That's because that degenerate fat pig needs her sex. Even back in the day they let the ugly bitches lube up, put some bacon in their pussys, and jump in, with the rest of their fellow degenerate swine

Guys. I hate niggers. They ruin everything.

why's it we only ever see blacks chimping out in public? can someone link me to a video with a bunch of japs going at it?

>bacon in their pussies and jump in
What

LoL

I LOVE how these niggers think they are cool. Once you have basis knowldedge of good and evil, evil no longer scares you. I will stare these niggers in their souls as a napalm their fucking villages for thinking they are fucking cool. Seriously, am i alone in punching holes in walls when i see niggers beaners and mooslimes thinking they are fucking tuff when they are being taped for their master race laughing at them

youtube.com/watch?v=T618iGg2Da8

Ya. Look it up you nigger loving alsharpton dick taking faggot

troll harder faggot, they dont even own this fucking island

wat animu weeb sheeit is dat from n is it any good?

FYFY

what

You're like the country I see on the map and say if any fag is posting from there he is using a proxy. When did u learn to speak right?

i bet they are all christian too. Thanks a lot christcucks!

You want a sauce for fat degens putting bacon in their pussies so other bacons will eat it out. I got it. This might take awhile

literal chimps, very entertaining

youtube.com/watch?v=du_2mDFPL-s

We did once

It's from RE:creators. The first three episodes are pretty great but the two episodes later take a dip due to how slow they are. Then it gets saved by pic related in the 6th episode.

Preach to the choir, brother. You cannot have a moment of peace when they are around.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DID YOU HEAR THEM SAY THEY WUUUZZ KIDS N SHEEIT??

not even kidding, almost at end around 1:03

what i has to know if its as good as the best animu of all time school days

>When did u learn to speak right?

Is this supposed to be a insult?
Are you a nigger?

Post more chimpouts

oh cool so its as good as school days or berserk 2016 that shit was lit

youre not alone

this

not human niggers but still dog niggers
youtu.be/SP-krEe2KIU

Its a tucking joke, why are foreigners such butt hurt little faggots

what a nigger.

they is ignaant

youtube.com/watch?v=fcjz41znkVI

Kid fighting
Baby stroller caught in crossfire

Who got my pepperoni

The usual, someone's baby momma insulted some other babby momma's weave or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDfZpIGudaU

A niggers day at the park

youtube.com/watch?v=wdKpsYNnIUk

to be fair this is the proper way to respond to sensationalists trying to use you for ratings

haha holy shit hitting her with a giant ass log that's some loony toons shit

Shout out to the user that green texted dis , let this never die. WE WUZ

how the fuck do you get in a massive brawl at Chuck-e-cheese?

It's called a weave you racist.

whats the story on this??

why is this a thing? It's the fourth webm I've see of nigger lighting themselves on fire

That pussy.... is fire... Wow.

Dat pussy is fire yo.

KEK

Scroll the webm up so you can only see the bottom half of the video.

That hopping get me every fucking time.

I know Sup Forums is a lil trendy right now but what the fuck user. Do you. Im out

I work with a guy that used to be a GM for a chiraq chuck e cheese. He walked away from that shit to be a 3d shift dispatcher. 100k salary and a ton of stock options and bonuses weren't enough to keep him in the zoo. This was back in the late 90s too. I can't imagine how much worse its got

>100k salary and a ton of stock options and bonuses weren't enough to keep him in the zo0.
>For managing a Chuck E Cheese

burnt roast beef sandwich!

stuff like this is creepy, but also funny because they just posture like they're gonna revolt against the government by giving scawy looks

yet if a nigger makes a joke about whites on saturday night live you guys would lose your fucking minds

This made me lol

This is why malls shut down and no one likes to go to these places like Dave and Busters. It's always full of nig nogs here in metro-Atlanta.

They destroy everything and are always in huge packs being loud as fuck. Especially in movie theaters.

dont let your niggers ride motorbikes you will regret it

youtube.com/watch?v=n6dZ6v5v7N4

When I worked retail back in the day I went 4 years with no incident and within 2 months of being moved to the open air mall in the nigger part of town I get robbed. At least I won in the end though.

...what was the plan?

observers.france24.com/en/20170317-truth-behind-video-young-black-woman-being-tortured-arabs-indians-chinese

I have young nieces and nephews and OMG is Chuck E. Cheese a shit hole.

I was a cop in Atlanta and this is all they do.. Fight and argue all day... They sit outside their porches, drink, smoke and argue.

The little kids are always play boxing and learn this shit at a young age.

That literally didn't explain anything.

Who the fuck watches SNL?
It hasn't been funny in over 30 years

Where a nig can be a nig~

Feel bad for the black guy in the black shirt trying to defuse it.

I recall a movie theater with an Egyptian theme. In about a year it was all destroyed by the negroes and they re did it with a plain standard issue movie theater look.

There isn't any amount of money you could pay me to make me live anywhere near Atlanta.

Don't forget IHOP and Denny's. Lots of chimpouts there as well.

That picture is sad. One of the few black men willing to take care of his kids accidentally kills them all.

You're a steely man, user. I can't imagine having to work directly with those disgusting, knuckle-dragging beasts.

FUCK THAT!
The traffic alone would make go fucking postal.
45 minutes to travel 11 miles at rush hour

00:57
>jab, liver, heymaker
>great form

Assuming the highway doesn't catch fire and collapse.

hotpants

literally

I liked the weave laying on the floor afterward.

Never come here. I visited Maine once and thought I died and went to heaven. All the shitty jobs here are worked by ghetto black females...

When I went to Maine every shitty place was staffed by a young female teenager. Here in Atlanta it's just the ghetto black females who can't work anywhere else... Ice cream places joints, fast food, security guards, parking attendants and etc.. All ghetto black females..

Yeah but then you see the sponsored ad and laugh again

looks comfy

uhm thanks for trying

youtube.com/watch?v=Trh-HXkhryo

I've been there but I stayed in my hotel and the convention center.