Would you support a Russian annexation of the Baltics?

Would you support a Russian annexation of the Baltics?

>Would you support a Russian

Russia is a 3rd world shit show disguised as a 1st world nation.

No

No

why not?

Long overdue.

While we're at it, Britain should re-annex the Irish Free State.

Russia doesn't need a parking lot for German tanks near St. Petersburg.

Britain doesn't need a base camp for Muslim terror with a porous land border with Ulster.

I support annexation of all of Europe tbqh

No, if Russia gets the Baltics we should get Baja California from Mexico

I support a new Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Fuck you ass hole.
Hanz off my Mixibros

Take back the rest of the East Slavs and also Central Asia, but leave the baltic alone

Because russia is a despotic corrupt shithole with a failing economy and bleak alcoholic future. Baltic states are based.

>Anglo education and awareness of history

nigger, nobody believes Russia is a 1st nation

But the Baltic states are artificial countries born out of WW1 and the Russian revolution. They have no right to exist.

Those states left for a reason; and they arn't coming back for that same reason.

The government puts a lot of (the people's limited) money into the military, and they have a huge population, so they could zerg rush the Baltic States. Although how this would benefit them I don't know.

Why don't they have the right to exist?

all countries are artificial.

Let's say America goes through some turmoil and Michigan leaves and declares itself a country.

Does it have a right to exist?

Wrong.

Russia should annex Germany, Poland and the rest of Europe. At least they have enough brains to protect their people.

No because the constitution specifically says no state can leave the union. The Russian Empire was in a different situation where the entire country was falling apart from the inside.

US and Canada should be one country.
Mexico and Central America should be one country. The Baltic states should federate, Yugoslavia should exist once more, Romania and Moldova should join together, and the Benelux countries should just be one country.

Also who the fuck are you, trying to tell them if they have the right to exist. How much do you know about their peoples attitudes towards Russia and the differences in culture that've developed in the past ~100 years since their breakup.

Where does a country's "right to exist" come from?

you realize that borders and countries arent actually a real thing in nature right? it's literally a social construct.

just like gender, right Hans?

yea right, protect. Thats the word. An absolute shithole with more muslims and terrorist attacks than any european country. They literally have islamic sescession movements on their territory.

This is true. Russia is a weak country pretending to be a strong country. It's just that with the goals they have in mind they also have geography on their side. Their conventional military is hugely overrated but for operating in their "near abroad" it can get the job done effectively enough.

Sorry, but cultural divides and territoriality have always existed. Always will dumbfuck.

Why not? the Baltic have some pretty great ports and trade centers. The annexation would also open opportunity for russian navy, maybe even fulfilling the dream of Peter the great.

That already happened. They only unannexed a few years ago.
How old are you OP?

we're talking about nationstates nigger (countries). And tribal territories are also artificial. They're social constructs not real natural things.

wtf are you talking about?
st. p is already greatest port and trade center in the baltic

What a ridiculous question.
Russia gave the Baltics statehood.
They can huff and puff but will never be a threat to anyone except themselves.

christ dont those asian niggers have enough land

The Baltic states are culturally and ethnically different from Russia you tool

about as much as they are from one another, its not exactly day and night

Not now, later. We should make things better inside our country before we gift our ideas to the world.

Any specific reason why would we want an uncontrollable population that despises everything with word Russia?

I support balkanization of the annexes. Free Latveria now!

Maybe so but it feezes in winter.

Oh and it is swampy.

as oppose to riga which is a tropical paradise

to give them gibs, like the all the civilized nations do to the people that hate them

you really want that many more Mexicans ?

Well Riga isn't the only costal big city (relatively speaking). We have Liepaja it dose not feeze and it is not swampy.

A Lithuanian poster was mean to me the other day, so yes, I would fully support Russian annexation now.

Sorry Eesti.

perhaps, but a little ice or marsh isn't going to stop thousands of freighters from doing their thing
annexation would only create more problems for seafaring trade and navy exercises