How do you respond to the 'White Privilege' argument?

I've heard this from blacks, jews, even other Whites:
>you're only where you are because of white privilege
>White privilege is real, it keeps us down and keeps you up

What is this white privilege and how do I argue with propagators of this myth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qk9R3u0r00&t=2s
nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html?_r=0
tcdailyplanet.net/st-paul-cops-allegedly-taser-and-arrest-black-male-sitting-public-space/
web.archive.org/web/20081201095451/http://www.hud.gov/library/bookshelf12/pressrel/pr99-191.html
missedinhistory.com/podcasts/philadelphia-move-bombing.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain affirmative action

people who say this are themselves being racist as they assume all whites are rich and that all minorities are poor

you counter with all those indian and irinian doctors trhe left loves importing so much

if white privilege is the only reason for white success in this country why is my poo in loo doctor doing better than most whites I know?

agree, bid them good day, and then get in my foreign sedan and return home to my house in the subrubs.

Accept it, major academic institutions such as Yale all agree that whites have it better because they are white

The privilege of not getting scholarships, specific societies, etc for your skin color.

Affirmative action is the pulling up of minorities over white males. It's reverse racism and disgusting. Should I bring this up with the 'white privilege' people? I'm only asking because it's come up with a group of friends I've started hanging out with.

You ask them questions.
Like do they have jobs? Why not, or why minimum wage? If they have a well paying job how could they be oppressed?
Have they though of saving money? What are their children's long-term goals, and how are they being obscured from those goals?

Questions questions questions.

"Yeah well, sucks to be you, nigger."

I don't need to 'splain it. I don't give a shit. Life isn't fair. Tough shit. Your problems aren't mine. I have my own motherfucking life to live nigger. Go away.

Ask them to explain white privilege in Japan or better yet, Zimbabwe.

you don't. you just do a 360 degree turn and walk away.

just say, "wow, you're right, thanks!"

play the hispanic card

But...but...we have it better because we work harder, because we care. That's not privilege, it's superior culture.

>please define white privilege.
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
So if white privledge exists, so must other races, notably asian and jewish (ethnic) on a much greater scale. Why focus on whites, when others deserve the attention.

Snap, I like this one

Lynch a nigger to test the theory.

White privilge is real. You have to be fucking blind not to see it. That being said, every race has its own benefits. Asians, for example, get the benefit of the doubt especially when it comes to academics. Blacks are assumed to be good at sports, etc. Similarly, whites are assumed to be non-criminals (even if they are criminals) and are given the benefit of the doubt in cases such as that.

getting deported

...backwards...

"Chinese-Americans are more educated and earn more than white Americans."
"Is that Chinese Privilege?"

How does this test any theory? How does one lynch a nigger in a major midwest city? I'd need a huge backing of people and authority figures to get this done

i get high with a little help from my friends

Here's how I respond

>White Privilege
>I'm Irish
>Oppressed for hundreds of years
>Literal mass migration after our people starved
>Never rich or united until the modern age
>Fuck off cunt

there is no such thing as white privilege does not exist. just a bunch of jealous low self esteemed losers who wish they had more.

>wahh wahh we's been oppressed for only 200 years or so
Same way I respond to any person claiming they're oppressed. I play the Jew card, of course.

"If it's all down to privilege guess there's nothing else I can do than thank God for favoring me. Good luck to you my karmically disadvantaged fellow humans," tip halo.

Ignore and push on. Anybody with that big a victim complex isn't worth my time.

best answers so far would use/10

Clock in at work.

it's better to maintain eye contact in case they try to stab you or something. around uruk-hai, eyes always wide

Nice
>be me, Polish ancestry
>Didn't have a state for something like 175 years
>my family didn't own land, serfs are literal slaves
>Nazis
>gommunism
>came to America for better life

youtube.com/watch?v=9qk9R3u0r00&t=2s

Here is /ourguy/ Jared Taylor discussing white privilege.

Jews accusing whites of having systemic privilege is fucking hysterical.

To niggers I would just ask why twice as many white offenders are shot by police even though blacks commit half of all violent crimes.

Exactly...you DON'T turn your back when walking away.

>...aaaaaaand... saying that is RACIST. You fucking white male.

You can't win by reason. It's a power trip. They get a rush by putting you down, and there's no reasoning to be made... just leave and look for better company.

THICCPIC - 30/10 - would roll in flour

yeah. if these are new friends, i'm guessing you're a younger guy. and that's not a dig at you. but i'm older than fuck and people come and go. you lose nothing by asserting yourself and being true to your beliefs. do it in a reasonable and grounded manner in a group of four, and you might turn three away but gain a permanent connection with one.

just be yourself, exactly, always and it will work out

Absolutely shitfaced cackling in my bathroom

t. reddit

>What is this white privilege and how do I argue with propagators of this myth?
There is no evidence of this thing called white privilege. Asians outperform whites in most metrics. When all data points at biological differences, why is biology no considered? Because the truth is offensive?

my ancestry is from a certain country from Central America. It was called something else and is actually the name of a yummy drink now days.

Anyways, that country was destroyed and most people killed off.

I still don't give a shit, that country is still garbage and when anyone ever hears about that country on the news, its always about the gangs.

This video helped a lot, thank you user!

>I don't know why you talkin' at me bout privilege cause axually I'mma strong black woman
>Really? You don't look black or female.
>OH NO YOU DIH-ENT x100

No problem Jared Taylor is our Elder of Wisdom.

Whites earn their privillege by being more civilized and Jews have even more privillege than whites wtf. Not so much white privellege as it is black disprivelege. And as somebody else put it: we don't even coin the term chinese-american privilege - we just know any american bred Chinese is also civilized by pure experience. Not much to argue in most situations because the truth is too much for PC culture to handle.

Blacks are assumed to be violent, because statistics. "Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do."

>Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population. Across the same timeframe, whites committed 45 percent of homicides while composing 77% of the population, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

I just subscribed, I could listen to this guy all day

of course the truth is offensive. why do you think this whole generation is full of pussies? all they are about are their feelings.

yeah white privilege... i was rejected because i am white and some brownie got the job because minority quota is so progressive and needs to be enforced.

Ask them what privileges you reap the benefits of and when they come up with some bullshit answers about being less likely to be shot by a cop, explain to them how you'd never be in a situation where you'd be shot by a cop, so why does it matter? I mean, if you aren't reaping the benefits of your "privilege", then are you really privileged at all?

Say "yep, i do, and you have black/jew/etc. privilege"

Then follow up with example. Such as for blacks mention that they can get a much lower SAT score and get into the same college as someone who gets a high SAT score.

Anyway, the OP's 360 degree turn is kinda gay...

Same I've listened to every amren video there is and I'm planning on going to the next American Renaissance conference

Tell them to stop assuming my race and gender and that they are literally hitler.

I just say "yes and I don't feel bad at all"

They're describing "majority privilege" and making it a racial problem specific to white people.

Hearing this shit makes me feel like das Juden;holy fuck nigger we invented flight,electricity, and free speech. Or, Get on the fucking boat.

Start off with a racial slur.
Let them know right away that it is your intention to gas them and thier families.

So the correct response is something like this:
Fuck you, you insolent [nigger][spic][faggot][kike]. I am going to personally turn on the gas for you!

lmao your ass would never say that

"Actually, white privilege is a bit of a misconception. The only people with actual "white privilege" are Jews"

Don't try arguing against a ghost, get them to say exactly what white privilege is. Then it either won't be real or will be something nigs do to themselves.

I see you are debating yourself. White culture is the collective expression of the personality traits of white people. It is biological.
This is what happens when normies discovers this site.
fuck you
and you
and you

If you look at the different contexts in which the term is used, "White privilege" means the same thing as "reputation." The objection to white privilege is actually an objection to the fact that there's a link between our behavior and the way we're perceived. In that sense, white privilege has been earned by white behavior.

As a personal example, Ive been in about a dozen fights (that I didn't provoke). And they were all with blacks who were trying to bully someone weak. So, explain to me, on a human level... how my perception of black people could not be colored by that?... that a dozen times I was forced to step in on behalf of an elderly person, a woman, etc who was being menaced outrageously by some black loser with a chip on his shoulder. Neverr in my life have I fought with a person of any other race.\

What kind of gymnastics would I have to pull to ignore that striking collection of experience. That perception is what the white the "white privilege" theorists are objecting to... that the perception of a group is governed by it's behavior.

What does pol think of TRS's argument of
>Yes there is white privilege, and that's not a bad thing because this is a white country made by white people for white people. There is asian privilege in asian countries, et cetera et cetera...
?

>using the term reverse racism
Oven yourself

It's true (but too radioactive to use on ordinary people). People who think that there's "one race, the human race" will see it as a vindication of their worldview.

>niggers arguing
>niggers chimping
>teleports behind you

hey dindu, you dropped this

>you're only where you are because of white privilege
There's even more basis and evidence of a "black privilege" existing rather than a white privilige
Blacks can achieve higher goals easily and with less effort thanks to affirmative action, which there's legit evidence backing it.
Wanna go to harvad? Wanna get that job? Have absolutely terrible grades or a pathetic C.V? AC will do that for you!

>White privilege is real, it keeps us down and keeps you up
How exactly does this "keeps you down"? How do you explain Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Kanye West, Akon, Wddie Murphy, Obama, Oprah, Michael Jordan, Jay Z, Dr Dre, Will Smith and many more?
Those blacks have better lives than the grand majority of white Americans.
How exactly were these "kept down"?

How can whites be privileged than everytime they're successful they're accused of doing nothing to earn it, to have "stolen" other people's sucess somehow and it's all thanks to some "privilege"

How can whites be privileged when everytime a white person has a problem with a black person it's probably because the white was being racist? At least that's what people ALWAYS assumes

How can whites being privileged when you have all these college hosting "No whites on campus days" or "all black graduations"?

How can whites be privileged if they try to be proud of their heritage they get accused of racism by everyone?

How can whites be privileged if liberals are trying their hardest to change the definition of racism so it doesn't includes whites who're victims of it?

How can whites be privileged if people can openly criticize them without anyone saying "it's racist" and liberals actually praising and openly wanting for a white genocide without any repercussion?

How can whites be privileged when blacks will jump and attack them over he most simple and trivial shit (Google "the knockout game")

I've had that argument many a time, it goes like this

>white privilege is a boogeyman
>>any argument you make is only going to try to keep your white power

>I believe in individualism
>>coming from a white male

>not every person is a representative of the group you'd like to sort them into
>>Yes they are

>so can I sort blacks into the criminal category and never relax?
>>you were going to sort them anyway, you're a white male

>racism is the belief that one race is superior to another
>>no racism is solely oppression of one race by another in large scale ways

>so that doesn't include racism that doesn't manage to oppress, like thoughts?
>>no as a white person you literally cannot stop being racist to non-whites

Yeah man it's a nasty hole to fall down arguing with these people

This is utter bullshit. You are using over representation of black people in violent crime (which we all know is true) to justify your own aversion for black people.

This entire post is a clever manipulative attempt of validating the theory of systemic discrimination.

White privilege is just a way of accepting White Supremacy without causing cognitive dissonance.

> Yes you're better at everything and always have been
> No thats not cuz youre better
> Plz gib

Tell them that all the blacks should go back to africa and then their playing field is even. I bet the niggers don't leave

Poor whites in Appalachia.
Affirmative action for niggers.
Police more likely to shoot white suspects

How exactly are whites privileged when they can't criticize any aspect of gays, trannies or muslims without being called "phobe this phobe that"?
Muslims can literally execute gays and trannies left and right and leftists still love them

How can whites be privileged when they got slaughtered in Rhodesia, things are getting terrible at South Africa for them (many even getting killed), getting their lands taken away and yet nobody cares for them?

How is that a privilege?

if someone says that to you and they're not joking, you've already lost by talking to a fucking retard. you may as well be asking how to respond to the smell of shit after you take a dump.

If you run out of good material on his channel, there are plenty more videos of him on other channels. Should be able to find him through a general search. He has debated a lot of people over the years.

Insofar as white privilege is the privilege of not being born a stupid nigger, you're correct; it's not fair.

Mother and father came from the slums outside of Boston in a place called Summerville. Lazt people blaming others instead of taking personal responsibility,

As a black person, I tell elderly white people of all ages all the time that it's systematically advantageous to be black. Do I want to go to college? Not only do I have more choices, I have more scholarships. Job? I have laws put in place that actually GAVE me jobs when I was younger. NEVER had a problem with that. Crime? I don't commit (obvious) crime, but if one is done upon me, you have an extra on top of it. It's called hate crime.

It rocks desu. But I hate easiness. I love a challenge and unfortunately, a few general obstacles are taken off and it becomes easy. No character is built through lack of difficulty.

Perhaps better off that way, because being gay kinda sucks... Mentally and a little bit socially... I guess.

Jews believe the sins of the father are passed down to the son so good luck arguing with that premise as your starting point

same

>slavic ancestors
>also literal serfs until the revolution like polish user
>scores of extended family members died at the hands of bolshevik jews
>father grew up in incredibly shitty soviet conditions, was a conscript in the soviet army during afghanistan
>made it back home and went to the university to become a computer engineer, took his wife and booked it to the US as soon as the wall came down
>worked his ass off for 15 years until he made it, now easily upper middle class with few worries for the rest of his life

am incredibly proud of my ancestors and their gradual successes, can only dream to make my mark on the family history someday and keep on giving to my descendants the way my ancestors gave to me

>using logic to derive conclusions from data is just manipulation

No... it's actually just the honest, anecdotal admission of my experience. I live in one of the world's biggest cities. And whenever I see violence or threats of violence being committed, it's black people 98% of the time. Sorry the truth feels like a slap in the face.

Are you from Sup Forums?

if you're anything other than white on Sup Forums every comment mentions your race. what do you mean "myth of white privilege"?

It's a little real in the less cucked white dominant areas (i.e. when dealing with white cops and white judges in court) but not nearly real enough. Privilege exists in every healthy country with a racial majority

He has such a comfy voice, a true hu-white man.

He's an inspiration to us all.

it's not privilege, it's strength
it's not being oppressed, it's being weak
the strong owe nothing to the weak.

White is a class, not a race.

There it is

if someone says that to you you just simply say your damn right. and ceace interaction with them.

Privilege theory first came up with W.E.B. Du Bois in the 1920s with an essay titled "The Souls of White Folk". It was later brought back up to the present by Peggy McIntosh with "White Privilege and Male Privilege: A Personal Account of Coming to See Correspondences Through Work in Women’s Studies" in 1988 (with no fundamental conceptual changes despite the vastly different socio-political landscape between the late 80s and early 20s). Which eventually lead to "Unpacking the Invisible Backpack", a widely touted feminist book. Privilege theory caught on in sociology and basically started to morph into something more and more overarching:

Privilege is a set of unearned "advantages" that you get for being [demographic]. They range from minor social "inequalities" to major vertical inequalities. From bandaids being the same color as your skin and seeing a lot of people that look like you on the TV, to people not assuming you are dangerous or even getting a job despite having lower skills due to race. Privilege is also weighed based on who you are talking to. For example, if you are talking with a upper class white feminist, she might assert that you have a ton of advantages due to being male leading to society treating you preferentially (despite the fact that socio-economic class is far more important in measuring inequality than gender). If you're talking to a male black guy, he's gonna assert your whiteness preferences you over him. All of this "unearned privilege" is seen as the result of oppression of any other demographic who fails to benefit from it - that is, because you are white, you stole success from them.

Keep in mind. privilege theory is unfalsifiable. The only methods of falsifiability require one to work with terms intrinsically linked to the assumption that the initial theory is correct - never mind the fact that there is no viable metric to measure or quantify privilege, let alone isolate it from extenuating circumstances or variables.

Best reply is to ask them why they only care about race privilege? Height, beauty, intelligence, musical ability, atheliticism, etc... all play a bigger role than race privilege.

Ask are they down to do anything about that? If they say yes then just mention the book Harrison Bergeron.

If they say no ask what is difference? Proven tall people make more money.

Also ask about asian privilege. They are better off on average than white people and black people. Why not bitch at them?

Finally ask them why do black immigrants to the USA from Africa do better off on average than white people.

Especially Nigerian immigrants to America. They're black and better off by almost every measure, education, life expectancy. So obviously there isn't any apparent systemic discrimination against black people.

Your mistake is wasting your time with people who would say this.

>Whites aren't given the same sentences as blacks, despite the crimes being the same
nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html?_r=0
>Whites aren't harassed while waiting for their kids to get out of school for merely sitting on a bench
tcdailyplanet.net/st-paul-cops-allegedly-taser-and-arrest-black-male-sitting-public-space/
>Whites haven't had loans denied to them based purely on their skin color
web.archive.org/web/20081201095451/http://www.hud.gov/library/bookshelf12/pressrel/pr99-191.html
>Whites haven't had their extremist organizations literally bombed from the air by the cops
missedinhistory.com/podcasts/philadelphia-move-bombing.htm
>Whites haven't had state-sanctioned systematic racism that only stopped officially less than two generations ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
>Whites don't get generalized by their skin color alone as a guide to how worthless they are as a person

I'm not putting any more effort into this because I'm done eating dinner and nobody in this thread is looking to have their minds changed or consider the idea that they aren't better than random q. black just because they get skin cancer easier

This. It is so hard to argue with these people because their beliefs defy logic. And then they wait for you to slip up, pounce on you for showing your true racist identity, and claim victory. My experience went

>This Irish bar on St. Patrick's Day is full of only white people - racist!
>You're being stupid. It's an ethnic holiday and we are at an ethnic location. That's like me complaining about being the only white person at Chinese New Year.
>Wow, thanks for mansplaining and talking down to me. So you're racist and sexist.

Their thought process is terrifying.