China

Why does China get so much hate on Sup Forums? It is a pretty based country.
>inb4 because gommunism xD
China is basically Communist in name only at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqw8Kk8Jn1w
youtube.com/watch?v=vn37ZDX5Eug
youtube.com/watch?v=KJrMMEWQgHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in Vancouver, first ten Chinese are fucking terrible, their kids are loud and rude and they only assimilate as far as they need to in order to benefit themselves the most.

I can't imagine how horrible it is where they come from.

Well, let me see.

The Chinese Communist Party has massacred tens of millions of Chinese since it took power. Most Chinese are treated like peasants and are forbidden from moving around within the country. The country is an environmental disaster area. They persecute religious minorities and harvest the organs of prisoners of conscience. Under the boot heel of the CCP, Chinese people have become some of the coldest, most barbaric, backstabbing criminals in the world. Chinese idolize Jews for their business acumen.

Read a few books on Chinese history if you want another take. My favorites so far have been
> Tombstone by Jang Jisheng
> Evening Chats in Beijing by Perry Link
> Red China Blues by Jan Wong
> The Chinese by John Fraser

You are right they arn't commies any more, they are an overly secretive oligarchy with protectionist policies bordering on despotism. If that's your definition of based, then yeah I agree with you.

I don't know man.

Downtown is infested with Chinese teenagers in ugly designer clothing smoking cigarettes and driving around in luxury cars. The really wealthy teenagers drive lambos, the rest drive mercs and porsches. I've seen more supercars on Robson in the last year than most people see in a lifetime.

China Red Pill #00

China Red Pill #01

China Red Pill #02

China Red Pill #03

China Red Pill #04

Because they censor the Internet so its difficult for them to use the Internet to defend their shitty government.

China Red Pill #06

China Red Pill #07

China is communist, everything they make is shit, smog 24/7, the people are ugly as fuck, and they're dumb as fuck

China Red Pill #08

China Red Pill #09

China Red Pill #10

China Red Pill #11

China Red Pill #12

Go to china and talk shit about the government in a public forum. I dare you.

people who eat dogs are not human. not any better than feral cannibal niggers

China Red Pill #14

China Red Pill #13

China Red Pill #15

China Red Pill #16

They are subhuman insectoids that only serve to produce goods for the world at the cost of their land and nation.

The Chinese are absolutely soulless. They're worse than animals, they're fucking insects. I can't fucking wait for China to collapse and get balkanized like Churchill predicted.

Wow after seeing this picture im just fuckign done.

Fuck these people

Hong Kong is based AF 10/10 would move

Dadadada-da-da-dun-dun-daa

We have a similar problem here in Quebec, except it's with sand niggers

Why can't the Chinese stay in China?

Just curious, whats the difference between hong kong and other big chinese cities?

This thread has been an eye opener about the Chinese... What a truly shitty race.

communist in name only?

lol you cant even buy a house there, you get a 50 or 75 year lease fromthe government.

you cant even take more than 50k out of the country

you cant buy a large amount of stocks or equities.

etc etc. you dont know shit about china op

t.chink

It is basically entirely different in every way possible - I don't know how they've gotten away with it desu

Fuck chinks, and fuck china.

It is more like Japan or somewhere than China.

Thx for the red pills about chink history. Basically, the chinks can be summed up as a race of cucked slaves who, like fucking insects, outbred their masters and absorbed them all. In a word, zerglings.

I respect the Chinks for cracking down on muslims. Other than that they are sub human.

Vietnam is only a tiny little bit better in this regard.
In fact, that pic with the little girl crying over her dog is from Vietnam IIRC.

Savages.

SINK THE CHINKS

"Communist in name only"

Stop with this stupid fucking meme

Yes, they like to make money and are basically Jewish, they are capitalists

But in terms of social structure, national identity, group identity, ideology, they are still authoritarian communists. They just say to forget all of that because at least they are growing economically

Sup Forums is scared of a non white world power approaching the influence of the United States.
They're living in the past

>>in name only

You've obviously never been to China friend

t. Confucius Institute

OP was probably referring to economics more than political structure and culture.

thats not a redpill, thats just impressive

This

unrelated but have you guys noticed how many Brazilians have come here in the past year or two?

It's basically an anthill society

Should blame some youtubers preaching of how much of pussies you are and how any low IQ monkey can get advantage of your cuckne- i mean- kindeness

Chinese are soulless insects. Pure scum.

How to get chinese gf?

>Why does China get so much hate on Sup Forums?

Massive, decades-long oppression of their people and the ongoing theft of 10 million square miles of international seas is a good reason to despise them.

If Sup Forums, being the most hated board even on a weeaboo site starts to like China, I'll start to worry

The Chinese don't give a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqw8Kk8Jn1w

youtube.com/watch?v=vn37ZDX5Eug

I just saw this exact same question on reddit yesterday, are you one of those chink shills?

youtube.com/watch?v=KJrMMEWQgHU

Hong Kong is a SAR (Special Economic Zone) where basically a free market is allowed. Macau is another SAR. Because of European influence and capitalism, Hong Kong and Macau have become somewhat rich in comparison to the rest of China and aren't as disgusting.

This is bait. Tons of people die every day in China just by getting sucked down into mall elevators and shit. You're trying to play for the jews, but you've only made me hate them more. I also have good friends who live in China, and you're completely wrong as to their civic structure. Market structure is almost capitalism, though, but they don't own the world's currency or have jews at home base. They'll revert into a taiwan or take on debt they can't backup. There's literally no chance.

Faggot.

I knew that they were bad, but christ

HK was under british rule until 1987, relinquished control to china due to international pressure (which also marked the end of the british empire)
Much greater economic freedom and political freedom in HK over the rest of china
Also, standard of education and living is much higher (richer throughout history and not struck by gommunism), hence, better people
Downside: It's also China's largest economic risk due to its housing bubble (the ghost cities aren't an economic bubble - you cannot have a bubble with 0 artificial demand)

Yep. Fucking shocking desu

China's not THAT bad. Haha...

Why do chinks worship this retard?

As a Chinese reading this thread:
kek

Also, all the numbered shit that cumskin posted was bullshit. But I sure had a good chuckle on a shitty Monday night.

Never change, pol.

Jewish lies.

Mao did nothing wrong.

>Why does China get so much hate on Sup Forums?
Because it's shit, most the stuff you hear on the news has be precured by their state run media

They are a human version of the swarm. Intelligent, but robotic, and they don't rebel.
Perfect tools for the Jew World Order.

Sup Forums is infested with low-IQ, low-achieving whites and China is full of Han who are buying up all of the land in their countries.

because of 50p trolls like yourself

>standard of living is much higher

Uh no.

>Chinese dont rebel
nigga open a history book

The only reason that Communist monstrosity of 1.4 BILLION hasn't collapsed already, is because Jews transferred our Manufacturing and Weapons over to them. They've been artificially propped up for decades.

>our manufacturing
Care to show me your proof or ownership?

Nigga did you know you can be arrested and do hard labor in China, for writing a blog?
Nigga please, Human Rights and Animal Right in China are just rumors from the West.
Organ Harvesting, and Human Testing on Prisoners in China? Sure Nigga, why not?

When exactly China will collapse then?

I guess that wasn't your manufacturing after all.

Isn't China fucking with both burgers and the nips in the South China and East China seas?

Internal warfare as always. Let them go 3 Kingdoms and watch it all happen.

It pisses me off to not end that the internal community holds us to such a higher standard than these commie oligarchs when they're our only real competitor on the international stage. For example, they have one minor terrorist attack they ban the name mohammed, burkas, disband mosques no one says a word. Muzzies do 911 to us we cant even temporarily ban travel from their countries. Also, theyre praised for their participation in the Paris jew scam, while they agree to nothing and pollute the world. We actually cut emissions and innovate clean energy and are shunned for not going along.

Once these fucking commie chinks become the super power and get the reserve currency they're going to start annexing countries, doubling down on pollution, etc watch. The world should be careful what they wish for.

Dunno

Hey cool story now fuck off back to Gookit you four foot tall two inch dick soulless dog eating cunt.

>takes picture of detroit

Uh no.

Can't wait for China to start genociding Africa, while Sweden's government writes a strongly worded letter objecting to it.

You can tell it's Detroit, because they can't even write English correctly. That's some pre-K reading level.

They'll probably be selectively breeding niggers in slave labor camps in African coal mines while white men are still considered the problem demo.

HK and China operate differently.

They'll replace them with machines in the long run. Keeping around rival populations for labor just blows up in your face eventually.

because as long as we cry about china nobody is demanding we cut trade with mexico or canada partially

we have little trade with china now days. only tards think china makes most of our stuff. they are to busy making their own stuff.

mean while canada and mexico are bleeding america dry through agricultural exports and oil / natural gas.

the keystone pipeline will cut some american jobs when completed. it will kill american oil

They don't have a choice.

Reminds me of a story a co worker told about the boss of another place he worked at. He said the boss came into the office one day with his new asian wife who was wearing a tight mini skirt. While walking done the hallway she dropped a couple of sloppy shit nuggets from her ass, looked at them on the ground and just kept on walking. Even after the cleaners cleaned the area there were still little brown patches on the carpet that everyone would avoid when walking down the hall.