My history teacher is a cuck and is having us write an essay instead of taking a normal final exam

My history teacher is a cuck and is having us write an essay instead of taking a normal final exam

We can write about any historical figure, so im doing hitler

I know one of you has to have one, or is willing to write one

its just one page, front and back. just an essay about him. thats it

Do your own homework faggot

/thread

Adolf Hitler (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was a Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, and futurist who is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system.

Born and raised in the Austrian Empire, Hitler received an advanced education in engineering and physics in the 1870s and gained practical experience in the early 1880s working in telephony and at Continental Edison in the new electric power industry. He emigrated to the United States in 1884, where he would become a naturalized citizen. He worked for a short time at the Edison Machine Works in New York City before he struck out on his own. With the help of partners to finance and market his ideas, Hitler set up laboratories and companies in New York to develop a range of electrical and mechanical devices. His alternating current (AC) induction motor and related polyphase AC patents, licensed by Westinghouse Electric in 1888, earned him a considerable amount of money and became the cornerstone of the polyphase system which that company would eventually market.

Attempting to develop inventions he could patent and market, Hitler conducted a range of experiments with mechanical oscillators/generators, electrical discharge tubes, and early X-ray imaging. He also built a wireless-controlled boat, one of the first ever exhibited. Hitler became well known as an inventor and would demonstrate his achievements to celebrities and wealthy patrons at his lab, and was noted for his showmanship at public lectures.

Throughout the 1890s, Hitler would pursue his ideas for wireless lighting and worldwide wireless electric power distribution in his high-voltage, high-frequency power experiments in New York and Colorado Springs. In 1893, he made pronouncements on the possibility of wireless communication with his devices. Hitler tried to put these ideas to practical use in his unfinished Wardenclyffe Tower project, an intercontinental wireless communication and power transmitter, but ran out of funding before he could complete it.

This right here.

After Wardenclyffe, Hitler went on to try and develop a series of inventions in the 1910s and 1920s with varying degrees of success. Having spent most of his money, he lived in a series of New York hotels, leaving behind unpaid bills. The nature of his earlier work and the pronouncements he made to the press later in life earned him the reputation of an archetypal "mad scientist" in American popular culture. Hitler died in New York City in January 1943. His work fell into relative obscurity following his death, but in 1960, the General Conference on Weights and Measures named the SI unit of magnetic flux density the adolf in his honor. There has been a resurgence in popular interest in Hitler since the 1990s.

I mean, I can actually just change all the instances of Hitler to tesla, so thanks I guess

You getting all of this?

you don't learn anything by having people do your work for you.

Stop thinking about grades and exams and start actually taking a genuine interest in some academic subjects.

I would if we took a real exam instead of this bs

Quit being a bitch and read Mein Kampf.

Fuck off shill, it's amazing what hitler contributed to our society

So you don't take a genuine interest in Hitler? Even if you aren't admiring him he is one of the most pivotal figures of last century.

its not that I don't have any interest, I just dont want to write this essay

the greatest essay never scored

And now he is probably top 5 figures in human history, he story is one of the most interesting of all of humanity

All his gabinet, his raise to power, his absolute dominance of the german psyche, his feral dealing with the scum left retards, his architecture plans...

It's interesting as fuck

You should revel in the chance to write this essay.

Topkek... He is OP... Kikes needed the entire world to take him down. Seig heil

thus demonstrating you entirely missed my point

you deserve what you get dumb fuck.

passing exams doesn't make you educated, just schooled.

I will revel in the fact that tommorow we have to go in front of the class and convince everyone why your figure is the best in history, which im also doing hitler

All that is ugly shall be removed

but he is down now, and they reign the entire world with absolution

he actually left the world worse, because his defeat meant that the world was totally defenseless against jewish political power and influence, people can't even acknowledge the EXISTENCE of the jewish international political influence without losing their jobs

that sounds like a really easy homework "test" do your own work

cant get educated if I fail an exam

TOPKEK

write a rap song like that dindu who got into harvard.. or write black lives matter a million times ..in blood

teacher would laugh

Honestly seems kind of fun OP. Maybe if you werent such a neet you woud know enough about Hitler to do this assignment in 20 minutes. Stop being a faggot and write that shi.

oh ffs

you don't need to go to school to get educated, in fatc these days school makes you more stupid.

You learn by reading books and practicing your chosen art

None of that involves school, it involves you taking responsibility for yourself and doing the work.

America is really becoming pathetic, what the fuck is wrong with you putting that shit on centers of ultimate academic excellence, for fuck's sake, purge the reds already

except I do need a diploma for a job

At least his teacher let him choose. My teacher made me write about Mandela. And didn't take kindly to me writing about how he was a terrorist and a criminal.

you saying he copy pasted Tesla's wiki text and changed all Teslas to Hitlers? absurd.

look just KYS normie.

i have fucking tried, you just don't get it do you?

stupid fuck.

>we
do your own homework nigger.

>edgy underage fag wants others to do his homework
Nice thread

venmo me 30$ and ill write your paper on how franz ferdinand was killed b/c of a beer.
Guarantee an A for history, prolly get you a b in some shit civics class thoguh

>this is american education

got this mad over some kid asking for homework

"we" referring to me and everyone else assigned the essay

Nice Fuhrer coil you have there 14.88 joules of power it kicks out

kids like this are the reason the world is the way it is

do you like normal fags do you?

Right a story about a man who fought hard for his nation. Make it ambiguous as fuck. Leave the final line with who was this man?

Have the class sit there in wonderment as to who this awesome dude was. If you do it well enough, not even your teacher will know.

Then just say his name.

Unironically this. Write a backup paper just incase though.