Address it

Address it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_suicide_bomber
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/18/boko-haram-quadruples-female-suicide-bombers-terror-attacks/
nydailynews.com/news/world/female-suicide-bombers-years-article-1.2440357
cnn.com/2016/12/09/africa/female-suicide-bombers-nigeria/index.html
jstor.org/stable/20028092?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
cnn
archive.is/iYA2S
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10576100701258585?src=recsys&journalCode=uter20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

San bernardino ruins your theory rather nicely

THATS RIGHT GOYS LISTEN TO THE SHILLS! SHEKELSTEIN INTERNATIONAL PHARMA HAS GIRL SHOTS ON SALE FOR THE MERE PRICE OF 1,488 GOLD COINS AND DICK BE GONE SAWS COME WITH IT FREE STOP BEING A MALE AND JOIN THE (((FEMALES)))

I mean, banning all male immigrants sounds fine to me.

Some dumb broad has access to the internet guys! Send in the shock troops

>All terrorists are men.
You just blew my mind a little bit.

Terrorism works; Islam is more powerful and ubiquitous than ever.

Address it.

Did she just assume their genders?

Ban male immigrants

no one tell me Lowtax is died

can someone mansplain for me

Are the terrorists Hindu men or muslim men ?
Are the terrorists Sikh men or muslim men ?
Are the terrorists Buddhist men or muslim men ?
Are the terrorists Christian men or muslim men ?

>A FUCKING LEAF

What is the fucking thought process here? Somebody please explain this to me. No shit they're all men, men are the only motherfuckers that have enough conviction to do anything on this fucking planet. You female shitsuckers better get on board or we're going to develop artificial wombs and leave your asses in the dust.

Let's turn an effective response i.e. limiting Muslim immigration, into an ineffective one i.e. shaming men, because we fundamentally misunderstand the problem.

More (((feminism))) at work.

And all terrorists are humans. Vehicles used in attacks have has wheels not continious track. Blah blah blah

Who cares? The fact that it's men is a useless distinction meant to muddy waters. Dismiss it as ridiculous and move on.

I swear to God if every Canadian dies today the world would be a better place.

Sounds to me like all HUMANS are terrorists, with this defintion we include the women as well

sarcasm obviously, we identify problems by pulling the scope down as much as we can

Humans>Men>Certain Age>Certain religion>Certain Race/ethnicity

There have been numerous female suicide bombers.

How about we ban all males instead?

Men are violent creatures and are responsible for 100% of wars in history. Their high testosterone levels make them unfit to exist in civilized society and whether it's through violence or sports, men feel the need to be aggressive.

An all woman society would be an instant utopia.

To be a terrorist you have to have extremely strong convictions, right or wrong. Strong enough to not only die for but to end other people's lives.

Women are incapable of caring about anything that much, aside from themselves.

It just means Muslims are sexist.

12 arrests were made in the wake of the London attacks. 7 of whom were women.

/thread

women are letting them into the countries and are breeding with them and sympathizing with them. that's enabling and grooming. it's sick the sort of psychological games these women play so that they can avoid the blame for using the proxy of islam to destroy the culture they loathe.

This cunt is just regurgitating the same shit the cunt on bill mauer said friday night.
She needs to be more concerned about why more females aren't terroists because of islamic misogamy.
Why can't women be terrorists too? Why aren't more women standing up for this? Women should be able to blow themselves up, run pedestrians over with trucks, and stab people when they want.

For all of about twenty minutes until someone coughs at the wrong time and someone else takes it as an insult. Would take maybe a week for the entire society to kill each other by ripping each other's hair out. To be honest, I'd be all for an experiment with this in large scale. Could do something like give an entire state to women and see where it goes. Record it as reality TV and make bank.

the dyke has a point, you know...

An all female society would be a disaster, because no one can lead or make tough decisions.

The people who built and defended civilization are all male.

What did she mean by this?

Leaf detected.

/thread

My only consolation about the collapse of society is that it's going to collapse on these idiots heads.

Confirmed for never having studied terrorism/counterterrorism

Women are used as suicide bombers, transporters, and go betweens all the time in Muslim communities

and their are people who think words will work on these vermin.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves: when someone is simultaneous so wrong, while being so smug and dismissive.

>all terrorists are men
False.
Female suicide bombers are very common.
In Nord Ost attack in Moscow we had equal or even higher rate of women terrorists than male terrorists.

As always, left is completely ignorant and retarded while trying to ride "muh science and reason" high horse.

That she isn't worth arguing worth, nor does her opinion merit a passing thought.

I responded. Did you?

Fine. Let's embrace this. No more Male immigration into America.

>claiming it's gender
>when claiming it has anything to do with race or religion would be racist and islamophobic

using her logic...

only women can give birth to men. therefore, women are the creators of terrorism.

fucking cunt.

>generalizing all men is ok
>generalizing an ideology is horrendous

How? Clearly both men.

I like this. Immediate halt on all new male immigration to prevent further testosterone terrorists. Add consideration for removal of all males not originally born in the country to bring the amount of males substantially lower than the amount of females.

> There is Z

> X and Y together make up Z. X + Y = Z

> X is 3,000,000,000. Y is 3,000,000,000. Together they make Z.

> X is male. Y is female.

Ok

> There is E

> A, B, C, and D make up E

> let's say A is 20%, B is 40%, C is 30%, D is 10%.

These are world religions

T are Islamic Terries.

So the best way to deal with these people is to say:

> So, if you have T (Muslim, extremist terrorists). You're saying that T is 100% A, and 100% B.

> But if all males A, only B% are B, then that means you're saying males are yolo

An all-female society would result in an endless perpetual global war.

It would work. As long as you there is proper education, there is no reason for women to under-perform compared to men.

Plain wrong. First of all, the need to make "tough" decisions comes from the fact men are animals. As Machiavelli said, either treat a man well or destroy him, for he will take revenge for non-fatal wounds. But women aren't that way.

The people who also destroyed many civilizations were men too. The people who burned down libraries and slowed down human progress were all men as well.

Now that women are given a chance and more equality, we see the reality of humanity. Women now compose the majority of college graduates and are less likely to drop out of school, commit suicide or become criminals. Women have only pros, while men have pros and cons.

>endless
It would end in less than month, as first PMS happens and they just randomly launch nukes at each other.

Dumb cunt

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_suicide_bomber

>An all-female society would result in an endless perpetual global war.

Yeah, because throughout history women are known for instigating wars and being complete violent animals that live only off aggression. Wake up call, it would result in instant world peace. Women wouldn't go to war with each other and no nukes would be used.

They'd bomb the planet to fuck knows where but they'll still fight over petty issues after murdering 99% of civilisation.

Because women.
t. faggot leaf cuck who has never had experience living/working with women

>Yeah, because throughout history women are known for instigating wars and being complete violent animals that live only off aggression
Yes, exactly. What was your point?

All terrorists are raised by women

Women breed terrorists

Women deal in underhanded, surreptitious ways, and are driven by social pressure.

Instead of sincere relative peace with outbursts of physical violence, life would become a nightmare of constant virtue signaling and backstabbing. Suicide rates would skyrocket.

Ok, consider it addressed

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/18/boko-haram-quadruples-female-suicide-bombers-terror-attacks/
nydailynews.com/news/world/female-suicide-bombers-years-article-1.2440357
cnn.com/2016/12/09/africa/female-suicide-bombers-nigeria/index.html
jstor.org/stable/20028092?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Let's archive it

>cnn com/2016/12/09/africa/female-suicide-bombers-nigeria/index.html
archive.is/iYA2S

really makes you think

If you need proof, that is exactly what happens whenever feminism enters the zeitgeist.

thx bot bro

Didn't George Carlin once say (RIP) that Muslims were gonna take over the world because they're the only ones that seem to have any motivation to do so? Yeah, it's like that. We're too distracted and into consumerism and selfie culture to give a shit.

"Men" are a constant. If men per se were the cause of terrorism, then every area with men would see roughly equal rates of terrorism.

Is that the case?

If not, then you have to look beyond gender into more specific categories.

This is actually a logical fallacy of overbreadth. It's like having a problem with wolves attacking people, then blaming "mammals." But unless all mammals attack at similar rates, it's a fallacy.

I think you mistook my intent. The reality show would be to watch the hilarious failure of the experiment.

>women don't take revenge on non-fatal wounds
I work as a cubicle monkey in an office that has 5 men and 28 women. To say that women aren't that way, or are somehow more "moral" than men is a bald-faced lie and you know it.

>more women are college grads
ya got me there. shit ton of trans-african women's studies majors don't do much good though. too bad women underperfom so badly in science and tech fields :^)

tl;dr nothing ever comes from being average and only men are capable of truly pushing the peak of human knowledge.

Someone post that article of that all female business that just deteriorate into small cliques and then went under for this faggot leaf

Reminder what "all female" society looks like, straight from feminist mouth: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Are you retarded? Why do you ignore the statistics? Look at statistics of gun violence, crime and terrorism and come tell me women hold a candle to men.

No, not exactly. There have only been a tiny amount of violent women leaders, and those few really were pushed to do so because of men. Take Bouddica for example, she was raped by men and so were her daughters. The entire male population of her tribe was sold off to slavery and all the females were raped and killed by the Romans.

At least when women act in violence, they have good reason to do so. Men? They do it for profit and for power.

In terms of violence, women act like shy men. They will only turn to violence when cornered. Sure, the ways are underhanded, but better that than full out starting wars and violence.

I imagine there would be many sanctions and condemnations between enemy countries but the likelihood of war and deaths of millions is very small.

>Islam Preaches love.
LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8

>Implying women could mobilize an army

It would result in rampant homelessness.

why does she have a verified check if shes not famous

I wonder what she thinks of christianity.

I don't ignore statistics. You're misusing them. Also you're ignoring common sense. Seriously, it's like you've never talked to a woman for more than a minute in your life.

This is not true. In the middle east children and women are often used as suicide bombers. In Europe however, most of the refugees are men.

Every single female leader who stayed in power for at least several years was warmongering bitch.
>At least when women act in violence, they have good reason to do so.
Bullshit. Go out of your basement and meet real world women.
Or at least read something real instead pinky fiction from SJWs. is good starting point.

Not just. Men practicing the culture of predominantly Muslim middle eastern countries. Men basing their actions around the teachings of the Quran.

Maybe it's time we address the root of this toxic masculinity and show men that Islam is bad for society.

ballsahu cockbar

I think it's about time we begin claiming slavery never happened, if people are going to be this stupid. I mean look at the flat earth society.

it's really nuts, the left TRULY views their duty to obscure the reality of terrorism & crime

All everything are men. Women don't do things.

>do something about it
>ban all males
And who will do this banning of men? Men.

All that [citation needed]. Women are incapable of working together with other women. If women run countries, global strife would exist in the form of collapsing societies.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

>take your rape fantasy somewhere else retard.

Who is this cunt and why is she verified

>Rasmea Yousef Odeh

So do a male ban and go extinct in a generation. You've certainly been trying.

I just thought you should know that men and women have actually worked together in the past quite well! Do not listen to your critical theory bobo marxist bullshit. Why dont you lighten up, get laid, and just cook and clean every once in awhile? It is good for women to get back to their roots! Thinking too hard has obviously upset your fragile constitution.

How many men have had abortions?

How many men and women have been aborted?

>Only men are capable of getting important, courageous and notable shit done
Shooting yourself in the foot there, Sofie-boi

>address the fact that men are the arbiters of social action and order in the world
>address the fact that men from the genetic diaspora of dogshit tier locales are the gasoline-fire level retards responsible for the mass level of terrorist shit in The West
Try fucking yourself.

Ok
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10576100701258585?src=recsys&journalCode=uter20

Is she saying Isis is like They are because it's racial not Ideological?

Female terrorists are common in Chechnya.

Also, why is Russia so based? Even the muzzies there are white.

Funny considering Hillary Clinton if she had won, would have started a world war over emails.

>women inmates growing exponentially as women gain responsibility from feminism's gains
>ignore that women are now committing much more crime then before as men aren't insulating them from danger
>beg to free all women from prisons as a response

Did she just assume Muhammad Al-bomba's gender?

Obviously all terrorists wear black or dark clothing so this is really a problem with the fashion industry. More terrorists wear dark clothing than are men so address it. I knew those fashion weeks had a deeper reason: funding terrorism

>All terrorists are men
Did you just assume her gender?

Who is this pig and why should I care about her worthless opinion?

All Congress women and up on the rag on the same day and war becomes inevitable. Plus women in politics have massive chips on their shoulders.

/thread