You have three buttons in front of you

You have three buttons in front of you

>One erases all muslims from existence

>The other erases all leftists from existence

>The last one erases all non-whites from existence

However, if you press one, the other two double in size of what they're now
(There's 1 billion muslims today, press other buttons and they become 2 billion and so on)

Which one would you press?

erase all non whites
doubling the size of muslims
but also creating white sharia
the new legions of white sharia will exterminate the degenearates

but who cares at that point, its only whites left
so its win-win no matter what

Erase the nonwhites. Without the Jews and their pets (i.e. the niggers), there would be no leftist voting base left. Without the left we could finally get rid of the muzzie scum.

End leftism, and the others cease to be a problem.

But how about the doubled number of leftists?
I mean they'll be white and alm, but it would be near impossible to pass any remotely conservative law if they became so numerous.
Also i think leftists currently only like islam because its a "brown" religion (or they associate it like that) it all muslims where white doubt they'll still support it

Get rid of all leftist. The other two only flurish when allowed to by the left.

the right seem to have no issue dealing with the oil states

This.

You dont understand, leftists will just gladly accept it since they don't want to be label Islamophobic.

Perfect plan syrup brother.

non-whites
>jews gone
>most muslims gone
>non-white leftists gone
>chinks are gone
>poos are gone
>niggers are gone
worse case scenario we get white communism, but that's not really possible without the jews

>>The last one erases all non-whites from existence
Kills all Semites so virtually all Muslims along with kikes and niggers and then the leftists have no pet shitskins.

i believe nearly all the jews are identified as white but they are mainly left so killing all the leftists would be the best option in your scenario

>i believe nearly all the jews are identified as white
You're retarded, sweetie. There might be Europeans that identify as Jews, but the sand niggers are the real kikes.

>However, if you press one, the other two double in size of what they're now

>The last one erases all non-whites from existence

So then it doesn't erase all non-whites from existence since 99% of muslims are non-white. You're an idiot OP.

easy,
non whites
the leftist will have nothing to fight for and the 5 white muslims will become 10 white muslims

All non whites
Without them they can't flood us anymore and i don't care for the rest make some faggot laws whatever at least the biggest problem is gone forever

i simply believe in cutting off the head of the snake

once you get rid of the jews, the sand niggers won't be able to just walk into europe which means they will go back to killing each other and self destruct

Non-whites. You might be left with a few thousand Muslims and maybe a few million leftists. They will be easy to kill off.

Non-whites, easily. Islam only became itself because of the jews, and will inevitably fall without (((them))). Leftists can be dealt with in other ways.

>So then it doesn't erase all non-whites from existence since 99% of muslims are non-white.
>99% of muslims are non-white
>99-100=1
>1% of muslims are white

You disproved yourself faggot, if according to you 1% of muslims are white, then that means it does erases all non-whites and only that 1% of white muslims remains (which they do exist) so if there's 1.4 billion muslims, and only 1% is white, then there will be 14.000.000 muslims, and then they'll would double to 28.000.000
I wrote the post very clear and you still got confused wtf

Assuming we use my definition of these terms, I'd pick non-whites, because that would also eliminate 100% of Jews, thus eliminating 99% of our problems with leftism.

I wouldn't have a problem with Islam if it were practiced by whites because whites aren't 70 IQ subhumans, and will simply adapt the religion to civilization.

fpbp

This doesn't make sense. Moslems aren't white. So if you get rid of all non-whites, how would the moslem population double in size?

Similar problem with the communists. A good proportion of them are not white, so how would getting rid of non-whites make them double in size?

There cant be that many white muslims