>playing runescape post-2007

Dismantle Sodomite Supremacy

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord dot gg/AWk7Ru

It's fucking 2007scape you mong

The community reacts

this.
that game became less than shit far too long ago

osrs is basically the same thing but with easier leveling and a bit more exp.

Fags always trying to force their liberal gay agenda to everyone and everything.

just send some muzzie to the london office m8

We rioting world 30

Bring your white robes and your noose wands

good man

>wolf
>furfag
>injecting their homosexuality into things

no surprise here

Damn, Dragon's Crown was so good.

I guess OSRS is officially on its deathbed. It was fun while it lasted.

90% of the replies is Jagex getting btfo

Not even their reddit likes it
kek

Cx

tfw will never play castle wars with my fren again

youtube.com/watch?v=C7Qo2QZ8NE8

>tfw i will never get home from school and run to the computer and hear this again

Fuck Wolf. God I hate that furry faggot so much. Ultimate proof that one bad apple can ruin the bunch.

Reminder not to visit any discord links posted on this board.

>dev time was allocated to this

>playing runescape ever at all

Mike Pence reporting for duty

2006scape>OSRS>RS3

god damn that's some nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=eMJEuIdgpFQ

Did anyone ever play habbo hotel

POST THIS

Why is there so much of this shit when gays are 4% of the population? It's obviously not to pander to them.

I'm here protesting

1 4 8 8

No but thoroughly enjoyed the "pool closed due to AIDS."

FUCKIN KEK

>genetics = paint

>suffocate the gays with the irl infernal cape
holy shit the autism

a special place for every race

Sorry, but genetic diversity never magically disappears. You clearly do not understand even basic genetics.

Two mulato parents, for example, can have a child that is very light or vary dark skinned, depends on which of their grandparents' genes they got from their parents.

do we need to make Runescape great again?

>all content will be polled because the player base should be asked before their game is ruined (to the point of fucking simple quality of life updates being polled)
>lol not gonna poll this though
Really makes your noggin activate.

(((Runescape)))
(((Mod Mark)))

Even that standard is really fucking low considering how many Reddit autists vote yes on everything.

I don't think he's suggesting that you fucking pseudo-intellectual. If me and Helga Odindorf fuck and have a child what are the chances that child is going to be a Nig? 0%. Now imagen all Chad Thundercocks only fucked Olgas. Just like that the nig genes, and Shaniqua are BTFO.

>mix a black guy and a white woman and you get dark brown
WOOOOOOOOOOOW

got disconnected anyone else?

yes

Sure, but even if everyone started to "race mix" it would be impossible for everyone's skin color to magically converge to one color. The genes for black and white skin will always exist, and there would always be some proportion of people with mostly white or black genes.

At least it'd need 75% to pass so they'd get BTFO, unless they decide to word the question "do you want to stop [update]?" as they've done before.

No fucking way!

>mfw my almonds were activated
>mfw I have no face to display this feel

>Pkers finally get their own event and still everyone complains

Here is my attempt to educate you

In reality it's not so simple, but it's the same basic idea.

Stop talking about racemixing niggers, THEYRE TAKING MY RUNESCAPE AWAY

Are you trolling or something? It's not meant to be literal, it's meant to be symbolic. There are no skin colors from faggot flag anyway.

Get with the times and get on RS3 you n00bs

Lmao I'm coming online to protest I haven't played this shit in forver

You do know that only 13% of the global population is white right?

But that's not how it works. When white and black mix the result is only ever white in freak situations, the result is primarily a lighter black.

>Racemixed offspring reproduce through incest

Topkek

meanwhile bots are running rampant

Yes thank you. However, I did pass bio 1000. Your argument was that whether or not a given population mixes with another while breeding genetic diversity still exists. However, no one disagrees with that fact. The argument being made with these paint memes is that each population should avoid race mixing.

if you have osrs account get the fuck on W330 and go to fally and protest (((JAGEX)))

But that requires p2p, I don't wanna buy a bond.
I finally quit ;_;

fally is f2p you sack of noob

Take into the account that full blacks will keep making full blacks way faster than whites make full whites. Eventually at this rate full whites would be bred out faster. Then you still have full blacks still making full blacks but also fucking the halfbreeds. Europe will be truly mixed way before Africa. Africa will just keep pumping out unbuntus that will immigrate.

330's p2p though isn't it?

oh shit maybe I didn't pay attention to that

Why are they doing it in oldschool RS?
Isnt it good enough to just shit up the game most people are playing?

>Runescape
Is this the source of Autism's current grasp on humanity?

bump for w330 riot

runescape sucked balls. maple story, gunbound, dark eden were all better freeware kino.

They are making a mockery out of something that was essential part of my childhood throughout the most of 00's but I don't care, I consider Runescape post 2007 dead anyway. They can revive the game with OSRS in the current year all they want but userbase will be a bunch of stupid shits who have no courtesy anyways that made the game great. Can't imagine the sheer amount of bots and phishing website-spamming fags flooding the OSRS these days. There were faggots back in the days too, but at least they were kept in check and their accounts got nuked from time to time.

>tfw no rs qt3.14 waifu to go rescue prince ali with to get access to sandniggerland without paying 10gp

fuhrer 1488 best name

I guess me and my friends were right when we used to call them Fagex

firestikas bb

that isn't OSRS

am poorfag, dont feel like doing f2p osrs

Are you absolutly retarded?

Skin color is not a dominate-recessive trait

It's inherited with a mixture of both and ends up brown

If you've made an account before june 5th, you get free osrs membership this weekend.

Kek this gives flashbacks to the afro nig raid in habbo hotel, blocking the pool and forming swastikas

It's inherited in a standardized curve much like this where it will eventually meet in the middle

anyone know where to find the swastika bot? i used to leave one up for hours all the time, cant find it on (((google)))