See a Kekistan flag unironically hanging off of a truck parked outside the fire station

>see a Kekistan flag unironically hanging off of a truck parked outside the fire station
If you're here you Providence fuck, I know your plate

Fuck you, fight me.

Providence Rhode Island?

You have reached levels of "little bitch" not seen in a long time.

yes

fuck you, no I'd lose

Isn't kekistan our thing? The Sup Forums flag? Are we to not be proud of our heritage?

Trying to keep up with you edgy teen faggots is hard.

odds are its a redditor than a Sup Forums

cause normie faggots ruin everything

Also, I'm checking out the kekistan website. It's actually pretty well put together.

I don't hate Trump as a president.
I hate him for bringing normies to Sup Forums
Now, Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums have practically been taken over by plebbit. And /vg/ has gone full tumblr.
Sup Forums seems to be the most untouched board that I visit. Guess reddit can't into linux.
"Kekistan" was never Sup Forumss thing. It was invented by plebbitors, led here by the election.
The reason it might have seemed like it, is because the 2016 election resulted in the largest influx of (((new))) users this site has probably ever seen.
>tl;dr
basically this

Kekistan evidently became a normie meme along with Trump himself in the eyes of Sup Forums.

>heritage

It's more like our half-retarded offspring, but hey, at least they vote correctly

>"Kekistan" was never Sup Forumss thing

No, but the egregore was.

The election brought me here too. Sorry mates.

What are you going to do with his plate, idiot? Unless you're a cop or knows someone who is it's useless information.

Why would the cops be interested?

They wouldn't, but you can run a plate in NCIC and dox them that way, even if there's no probable cause.

No argument here.
And for better or worse, it worked.

I was so confused until I saw your comment thank you I had no idea this was a states reference

99% chance it's a the_donald faggot. Kekistan is a cringe worthy stolen meme that no self respecting Sup Forums user should ever reference again.

>another thread popularizing the Kekistan meme

You have to go back

Kekistan has been taken over by the normies. They're letting in shit skins and neo liberals.

its nice to know that OP is out there to harass a man that is on call to save the life and dwelling of a fellow human regardless race and creed, simply because of either the views he believes he has because a flag on the back of his vehicle, or even worse just because he has a flag on his vehicle. Op if my friend finds your IP we will stack nut to but on the entrance to your domain/dwelling then proceed to enter and either rape your asshole or kill you and everyone you know in the vicinity. but since i know you are a jew shrill we will do all of the above....

Looks like some guinnies need to be wacked down in Providence