WE WUZ KRANGZ

Presented without comment.

It's ok I saved it OP

top work user.

don't worry OP, your message made it onto the right desk. Godspeed.

You tried OP.

i like knowing i'm not the oldest guy in the room, thanks OP

cheers faggots

We were the rulers of the world until the turtle man showed up and oppressed us.

TMNT is now an alt right meme.

Data mining thread?
>Hey Sup Forums! Remember this cartoon? How old are you again? What do you do for work again?

coincidence?

Krangs are, in fact, the original Mans and Suns of Man. The mother Krangs is the Earths and the Moons. And the beautiful pink skin comes straight from the royal dynesties of ancient Krangs, back when the green turtles and white rhinoceros lived in devil caves. It was because of the supreme interdimensional travel that was born of the pink skin Krangs, that we were able to go to a heavenly kingdom deep under the surface of an alien planet that's where we talked to rocks and built metal chariots that put giant holes in everything. You don't be learning this shit in your devil turtle schools, and from that white demon on fake news April O'Neil. This is the true talk. The true knowledges of how us Krangs once ruled all the universes. Now hush up and get your little punk ass to sleep, baby Krangs.

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

April O'Neil is not FAKE NEWS.
April O'Neil works for Rebel Media and has the hawtest bewbage in the galaxy.

mikey is best turtle. fight me punk.

There's an episode in the 2k3 series, season 3 I think. Called "Same as it never was".

That shit goes hard for a kid's show. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. disheveled, weary manchildren fighting against their natures. It's hot enough to turn me into a furfag.

Now that Krang is alt-right, Mike Cernovich just offered $1000 to first person to get image of him on CNN.

True facts.

Every day April O'Neil goes inside the devil box in my living rooms and interrupts Ricki Lake with her fake ass bullshit about how "Krangs attacks this, and Krangs stole that!" Like we to blame for pushing back against those green skinned ninjas. Those devil mutant teenage Nazis! Alls we be doing is do to you what you done do to us on the daily! Now put this in your brain: Dimension X is named after another X, but your cartoon ass is too ignant to know shit about THAT! So we still gon Krang in ya country clubs, ya private schools, in ya sewers, we gonna Krang all over your pizzerias! The original pink kings are back, baby! Now put that shit on ya April O'Neil ass punk ass fake news bullshit.

#KrangLivesMatter

Damn straight, my brainy!

>tfw this is a great story
>(((Krang))) is an evil technocrat kike
>Shredder is a good shabbos goy and a warmonger like McCain
>Master Splinter got tainted by the fucked up modern world and now he's ascetic hiding in the sever seen as a monster by normie cucks
>Splinter is stoical and maintains his virtues.
>The childish normie society drops the young turtles(young men) into the sewer and poisons them
>Splinter accepts them and teaches them his virtues, becomes a father figure
>based on their names yo can see Splinters admiration of European art
>each turtle has own vices and more developed virtues, kinda remind me Dostoevsky's Karamazov Brothers
>the disgusting mutants the pig and rhinoceros are leftists, useful idiots serving Krang

Not saging forgot to delet name

Good rundown - the entire series is obviously a very thinly veiled metafor for Manson's Helter Skelter, pretty much exactly like you described. Is it just a coincidence that the turtles ride around in an airship? I think you're onto something, user

Splinter also reminds me Unabomber in a way.

You heard it here first, anons.

Dont you dare fuck with April Oneil

i fucking hate turtles so much

she is an ayran goddess and now an alt right meme.

hahaha fucking true - I mean, he was seriously off the grid for the longest time. Didn't Splinter pen a manifesto using a calligraphy set? And then he'd read it, and get so pissed off he'd smash wood with his paw. Splinter also shares similar fashion facial hair, and they're both wearing hoods / hooded cloakd. And splinters eyes look like big shiny sunglasses, because he has rat eyes. I think the similarities are striking. I wonder if he was inspired by Splinter when he decided to go innawoods and train in the mystical arts of flash combat. Very harrowing, if so.