Yfw this happens

>yfw this happens

what a tweeest

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-mike-quigley-russian-hackers-met-0606-20170605-story.html
google.com/search?q=illinois vote 2016 president&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when Russians are actually pay to play and Trump would never consider paying the Russians to rig an election, but Clinton would
Historians love this period in history.

Also, I can't verify this.

Besides, we already know the democrat party bus illegitimate voters to the polls. That's why

source?

Does this mean we can finally hang the bastards?

It's pretty amazing how absolutely infiltrated the US government has become. This country isn't even ours anymore.

It's so obvious they are prepping us for war with Russia - send the prime white Christian male breeding stock off to kill each other in WW3 while we import Muslims and blacks into your home countries and have them fuck your women.

Yup, that's why they're so against voter IDs, even though they want to regulate virtually every other part of our lives.

b-but y-you're just trying to keep the poor from voting!!!

source pls

Accurate get

Of course, even though the cost of issuing them free voter IDs is so low that even the poorest democracies in the world do it. Fuck, you got me.

It is not democratic or libertarian that people who do not have tax paying family members or have nationalistic sentiments vote. That's just what libertarian is, it's not libre if you can be tyranised by an over populated neighbor.

Voter IDs are a libertarian issue.

>I can't save a max of $40 over 4 years, but I should be able to vote!

You're saying that voter IDs are good, because they help insulate elections from gibs me dats and ethnonationalists, right?

With how large and out of control our government is getting it really is not that surprising to me. I am ready for WW3 and I welcome it. America needs to take over the rest of the world already, I don't know what we have been waiting for.

No, because you're more likely to reach your true, tax paying or land owning or nationalistic electorate. The American legal system is not meant to represent people who are not American, although the rest of the world would appreciate if your policies only ever benefit us.

Back on point, I can't understand how anyone could argue the ethics or morality of foreigners influencing your elections. The fact Clinton accused Trump of it is Alinsky tier hypocrisy, maybe no one will suspect if I accuse him first?

The Russia story has been proven false so many times, but they keep pushing it. Pissgate, also Wikileaks showing malware faked as Russian. Hillary and democrats were disgraced, so ironically they started behaving like Soviets, blaming their problems on a foreign boogeyman. The chink government does it too, supposedly we're responsible for Falun Gong, etc.

give me a source already fag reeeee

I think the OP is modifying this article, but the sentiment is not exactly wrong.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-mike-quigley-russian-hackers-met-0606-20170605-story.html

google.com/search?q=illinois vote 2016 president&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

They kept pushing it because we knew they were going to bus migrants and low and behold the democrats had some bright blue electorates but Trump won more areas. What's precious is the popular vote, Americans, the popular vote is a fraud detector. It detects attempted fraud. If who wins the popular vote isn't who wins the real vote someone cheated and it's usually the loser because an electoral system isn't easy to rig. It's like that for a reason.

Clinton was CAUGHT, she was KNOWN, she was CLEARLY frauding the election, so if the Trump/ Russia narrative was not pushed people might have believed the truth. But because she started it, saying the truth would simply seem petty and copying a lie by the uninformed people.

This is why Alinsky works, because if the girl cries wolf and if girls and boys are equal, then no one would believe the boy who cried wolf even if he's never said the word before in his life and his legs are already losing chunks.

If you know, you become immune though. Being liar doesn't mean their opponents are liars, it's wrong to assume everyone is on the same level.

He's not wrong

"The report makes reference to voter-registration themed phishing attacks against third parties possibly using information from the account, making it likely the company is somehow related to registration or voter roles. VR's website says EViD products were used in California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, New York and Virginia. The company is based in Florida."

Hillary Clinton won these states:
>California (55 Electoral Votes)
>New York (29 Electoral Votes)
>Illinois (20 Electoral Votes)
>Virginia (13 Electoral Votes)

4 out of those 7 states favored a Hillary win.

If Russians hacked Hillary's emails why did she smash the evidence with a hammer

>THE RUSSIANS HACKED MY BRAIN AND MADE ME WANT LOWER TAXES AND SECURE BORDERS!! GET OUT OF MY MIIIIIND!!!

>If who wins the popular vote isn't who wins the real vote someone cheated and it's usually the loser
One of the most interesting things I've read here. I remember that Jill Stein's recount increased Trump's margin of victory in one case. They ended the recount pretty quickly after that.

>If you know, you become immune though. Being liar doesn't mean their opponents are liars
Agreed and agreed. Another layer is magical thinking, that Trump will go away if they accuse him enough, popular among bitter and less-educated voters.

DELETE THIS

Everyone has some form of ID, whether it's a birth certificate or driver's license, or state ID

But there is magical thinking here! Alinsky is basically "how to control people in extreme left wing societies," sure they're easy targets but the widescale brainwashing was just disturbing.

You had the most obviously rigged election of all time in the most obviously fail way, by busing migrants, and no one besides people with an interest in believing it believe it.

It's not checked at the boothes in every electorate, your voting laws need to be federal as fuck. That's not happening. If it's your bin collection day, that can be decentralised as fuck, but not a federal election.

Migrant busing gets shit like ridiculous popular vote numbers after winning almost no electorates. Guys, the historians know this, how do we get the people to realise? Two party preferential is cancer.

Yeah, what you're saying makes sense.

>Google something like "US presidential election 2016 fraud"
>No way did a single person vote if he wasn't supposed to, anywhere
>but a country on the other side of planet totally stole state secrets, hacked our voting booths, and installed a mind-control chip in Trump's brain so now we're a Moscow colony WAAAGGGHHHH

Yes, this thinking affects a lot of my family, unfortunately.

DELET

DELET THIS

If they paid chink hackers Clinton would won

Is it so hard to use something like old school punch cards to take votes? Give the registered voter a single punch card and run them through a fucking machine that tallies if the right side or the left side was punched. Once all votes are cast use a similar machine with a single punch card inside that automatically punches out the results.

Is this unreasonable or something? Am I a retard? Make it more mechanical and less fucking digital.

>illinois democrat

nice bait

Topkek, ever heard about 2000?

no shit, do you know how many millions of dollars the clintons have invested in rurssia

>US has no military in their own country

defend this amerilards

Sure but considering I was nine years old I can't recall it perfectly but now that you mention it I recall controversy. But wasn't it just over Florida or something? Did they use a less digital form of voting back then? Or was that the election they started to switch to digital en masse?

>Not wanting to march on Moscow.

The aren't even soviet anymore. It just wouldn't be the same.

You disgust me.

trump tards

>"the russians didn't hack us"
>turns out the russians hacked us
>"it was obviously hillary working with the hackers"

you retards have 0 shame

leftists don't actually care if putin meddled in the election or if all of trump's campaign except trump himself colluded with russia

they only want trump himself taken down. they want to discover he's secretly putin's puppet. and it's not going to happen because he didn't do shit

how many years will it take you to feel shame over your conspiracy theory?

I'd rather march on Jerusalem.

actually they want anyone who colluded with the russians out the door

not gonna argue with an aussie tho

don't you have an abo to harass on public transport or something?

your government is trying to protect literal cave people and you think you can call yourself informed on anyone else's

lol

>The report concluded that Russia used disinformation, data thefts, leaks, and social media "trolls" in an effort to give an advantage to Trump over Clinton but did not target or compromise vote tallying.

Hillary's campaign did the exact same shit. I'd argue to a greater extent considering even Sup Forums near the election was obviously 90% shill threads. Hell it's not even a secret. You remember what CTR is? Shareblue? Did Trump not get shit leaked constantly?
>GRAB HER IN THE PUSSY
>Wah Trump would walk in on me while I was changing

You think Hillary fucking Rodham Clinton would respect your privacy or personal space? Bitch is married to Bill Clinton. She is damn near a female Trump in public view only worse if you're not lacking half a brain. Even if Trump did collude with Russian hackers Hillary employed the same sort of tactics by taking money from people she was not supposed to. Support that was illegally gained. I mean are the Russians really worse than the people who gave money to Hillary? You want somebody who is proven to make laws for money in office? The "pay to win" thing is a fucking fact. People funneled money into the Clinton Foundation and there are emails that prove this.

I mean holy fuck. Some of the Trump campaign came forward with having at least SOME contact with Russians. And to be quite honest I find nothing wrong with this. Not in this day and age. There is nothing fucking morally wrong with trying to garner support from other countries.

The president has to be fucking political in world affairs, don't they? If Trump is proven to colluding with the Russians just for the sake of Russia, sure. Take him to court for treason. But there is evidence Hillary acted in the direct disinterest of the American people despite knowing what she was doing something wrong.

The only times I can think of Trump doing something so fucked is over the weapons deal with Saudi Arabia and his dedication to Israel. Guess what? She would have done it too