It seems we have a point here

It seems we have a point here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
books.google.com/books?id=FHlTJ6HbY50C&dq=klu klux klan nordicism&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ISIS has killed more people in the last month than the KKK has in the last 20 years. Let them call the KKK Christian. Statistics are on our side.

>One beheads people
>The other says mean things

>this is a CIA/Mossad organization as much as this is an FBI organization
ftfy

But the KKK WAS a christian organization

Haha, both groups worship Satan.

so true

Uhhh no, Pedro

pic related
That wouldn't be hard considering the last time the KKK was implicated in a homicide was over 30 years ago.

>1 post by this ID

so true

ISIS is an Islamic organization

Being a KKK member is the right thing to do

Everything adds up here

kkk is a joke that christians themselves denounce and attack while isis commits a terror attack every week and muslims refuse to do something about it

this cracka know what's up.

Yea but Christians and everyone else kind of hates the KKK. If most Muslims hated ISIS that much? It wouldn't exist.
It would become some fringe thing that inbred Muslims would join and they'd larp about the good old days in their garage at 2 am drinking beer while their wives complain.

Yes dipshit they are both religious

kafir are not humans

so by your logic, bruce jenner is a man

hmm.....

Isis appeals to the funademental basis of the religion, the klu klux klan didnt follow anything specific from the bible, they just used christian imagery because most conservatives and people in general were.

Isis is based on Islam and spreading Islam is their main goal

KKK is based on racial segregation and white supremacy, they don't push a Christian agenda, the cross is there for the recognition and it pisses off pretty much all Christians when they burn it

no isis is Islam, hence radical, isis are the real muslims. Those who not converting by the sword are fake muslims.

What that quote fails to say is that if you are a non believer or do anything that Islam doesn't allow you are not innocent.

KKK also wasn't funded by vatican or a country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

You might want to read that FIRST, since they are actually a heavily christian organization.

there is a point

Fuck off you hue monkey. If it wasn't a FBI honeypot and they accepted Catholics, I'd join in a heartbeat

We Kaffir aren't considered innocent.

Jesus put a stop to the people trying to stone Mary Magdalene, an adulterer. Muslims show rape victims mercy by stoning them.

Infidels are not innocent people according to them

When I see people bring this up I usually just agree and amplify. I deny being a Christian and say that we should ban all religious people from entering the country.

KKK is not even relevant anymore.So fucking sick of people whining about them to be honest.

so ISIS is completely an Islamic organization.

Isn't there a quote right after that which nullifies it?

Now post 5:33

The difference is that we openly discourage and ridicule the KKK. The fear of being a "bigot" has culminated in the deaths of many people in Europe.
The KKK doesn't bomb people every second day. ISIS does.

Now post 5:33

is that true? Apparently several muzzies reported the most recent guy and the Brits refused to do anything about it. What if most Muslims want to do the right thing, but PC gov gets in the way?

reading material http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article- 4572568/Jihadi-Arsenal-shirt-married-father-Khuram-Butt.html

Were the KKK hanging people because god told them to?

>1 post by this ID
/thread

jesus flat earth really?

If the KKK want to identify themselves as Christian then they are Christian, much in the same way a grown man can identify himself as a woman or an attack helicopter dropping hot loads on Vietnamese villages. The same logic applies to ISIS: if they say they are Muslim who are we to deny them that? Their idea of Islam is stone age-tier but the Islamic community can't deny that ISIS is following Mohammed's vision of Islam to the letter. Why this logic is so hard to understand I will never know. Not to be a fucking faggot who uses works of fiction in his arguments, but this is some doublethink bullshit. Does the liberal not understand how inherently contradictory their worldview is?

bible doesn't say to dress up in white hoods and be racist
that's the marxist handbook - that's why democrats did it, racist plantation fucks, commie faggots, rent seeking cunts, jews, fucktards
whereas isis is literally following islam, in a way that economists could only comment them for their self-interest

Needs to be updated to include the flat moon

Yeah the qualifier is that non-Muslims are inherently guilty.

Nice one-two there.
B - brazil
C - canada
you don't like scrolling down your proxy list too far do you?
RSI?

This is wikipedia's source for this claim
books.google.com/books?id=FHlTJ6HbY50C&dq=klu klux klan nordicism&hl=en

>Implying Islam considers non-islamists people

They know, to them you're the asshole that says "cmon you're all just lying about her being beautiful" when they faun over the kid with the fucked up face.

I agree DESU.

I'm going to make a new religion where my holy book says to kill jews and on my deathbed I'll issue a commandment to kill all jews. You can't discriminate against me or my followers because it's just another religion.

Friendly reminder:
If you're too fucking autistic to resist replying to an obvious shill thread like this one.
at least have the agency to type "sage" in the Options field.
Thank you.

I don't see the KKK bombing people on the streets.

Actually the kkk was filled with Democrats, fag.

i don't see christian immigrants flooding the middle east

So if ISIS isn't an Islamic organization what is it?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

No sir, you don't understand your own argument. Or possibly what a point is...

The KKK wasn't concerned with killing others for simply being a different brand of Christianity. It's hard to claim their crimes were committed in the name of their religion when they were never interested in converting others by conquering new territory or fulfilling some religious prophecy with their violence.

Let's not even bother to compare the kill counts or political goals, or that one is a relevant and the other not.

nope, jesus wasn't a blood thirsty warlord who taught his followers to decapitate non believers.

KKK can't cite the bible to justify a single act of violence they commited

ISIS can probably justify most if not all violence committed. They are interpreting the quran literally and this is the current version, not some "old testament"

>Christianity: "Thou shalt not kill."
>Islam: "Kill non-Muslims"

The KKK is not based on religion, but rather it is an organisation dedicated to protecting the white race from the blacks. This cause has no connections whatsoever to the Bible, no matter how much they or their critics may say.
Everything ISIS has done they were inspired by Muhammad. Their organisation adheres to traditional Sunni practices.

>ISIS can probably justify most if not all violence committed. They are interpreting the quran literally and this is the current version, not some "old testament"

Al Baghdadi literally has a doctorate in Islamic Studies. In other words, the leader of ISIS isn't some war-hardened general, he's a scholar who studied the Quran in a university as a career tract.

Doesn't ISIS burn crosses too?