When are you euro cucks finally going to wake up

when are you euro cucks finally going to wake up

countless lives were saved by gassing that sympathy kid

his life is worth many orders of magnitude less than the life of native german and it sickens me that they made him able to speak german in order to propagandize the viewer

what have they even done to improve germany????

>when a German does terrorism he makes sure everyone dies
know the difference

Ummm maybe break a window.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Czeched

Concentrated amount of nerve gas like in this case usually kills within 1-2 minutes.
probably not enough time to break the reinforced windows of a police station while your strength is slipping away rapidly.

What the hell is this?

Fucking beautiful

Of course the "nerve agent" has "property of U.S Government" on it.

These subtitles are shit.

I never understand this sort of terrorism. How do people think the German populace would react to this? Any anti immigrant speech will now be totally silenced if something like this happened and it would become totally unacceptable to associate yourself in public with views other than unwavering support for Islamic immigration. A new banner cry will come about "remember the 38!" Whenever anyone lightly suggests a reasonable border policy.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*sucks in air*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

oy vey! the Evil Germans gassed innocent Jews and now they're gassing innocent Muslim refugees who just seek shelter in Germany in the millions per year

Of course, its just fictional, but thats not the point goy! it COULD happen, and if we dont keep racists in check, this WILL happen.
WHY wont the Germans learn to be tolerant? OYYYYY VEEYYY WHY???!!!! its 2017!!!

Holy fuck if a German user ever did something like that in the webm he'll be forever known as the next Sup Forums hero

just a reminder to all intelligence agencies that this thread is complete satire

There never going to, even in that video of the stabbings one of them goes
"It's not Muslims...fucking prick"
Literally as their being killed by Muslims and none of them vote UKIP. They're fucked beyond belief.

Thank you

>Wow, a whole jewish puppet made out of Cheetos, Netanyahu would love this, in-fact the first thing he would say is "Isreal is our greatest ally"

>not saving the hot hijabi for yourself

>sucks in air
>that webm

I do not think the enemies who laughed then are still laughing today.

>hot
>hijabis
>saving

Reminder

Source?

I thought he was going to fuck habibi in the back room but all he did was gas some people

Haven't you guys been keeping up with the news? Most of these terrorist attacks come from Muslims radicalized by Wahhabism/Salafism, which Saudi Arabia exports to Europe. They also fund the mosques, and the USA strengthened Saudi Arabia with the recent arms deal.

Killing a bunch of random Middle Easterners isn't the right approach. You have to target the source of the problem: Saudi Arabia.

BASED BLAK GUYS

Checked

The Blacklist Redemption ep 5

has nothing to do with the rest of the episode lmao

don't worry trump is on the case