believe me
nobody does presidential better then trump

>/thread your own post
kys nu-pol pleddit tier faggot

he's been entertaining to watch but that doesn't make him a good president
not that clinton would have done much better

double dose of zyklon b for you asshole

10/10 shitposter

Ffs, bow down and give the man credit, he triggers people all around the world with just a few words.

8/10 President, country not white enough.

Based on pol's expectations to be a gas the kikes race war now deport the spics and mudslimes, 2/10

Based on realistic expectations, 6/10

Need the wall, more deportations, and at least a semi-permanent ban of muslims and refugees

Will see about his tax plan too

Around a 6 or 7 out of 10 as an objective view of what his presidency could be/have been. But 11 out of 10 compared to anyone else that had a chance of being president.

he caused a liberal meltdown and is telling political correctness to fuck off

which is EXACTLY what the world needs.

"not that clinton would have done much better"

check your meds!!!user
check your fucking meds

my pet turtle would have been a better choice then Hillary FUCKING Clinton

Doing alright so far, I think. Pulling out of TPP immediately and Paris accord last week was good. He's attempting to get a healthcare system going that might actually work, unlike bongocare. He's bullying NATO, excellent. Bullying Canada over trade, which I like because it makes Trudeau look like shit.

Only thing he has done that I did not care for was the net neutrality deal.

would vote for him again, the salt will flow for a million years

Yeah I agree with this, if he continued on as he was but made sure the wall (a really fucking good one) went up I'd call his presidency a success despite the fact it could have still been 'better'.

2/10. I miss candidate Trump.
He's surrounded by kikes and I fear that his psychopathic nature will be his downfall.
Also don't know what his obsession with coal is. It's just fucking weird and everyone agrees that renewable energy is more efficient and better for the economy.
I still don't regret voting for him though, and I have hope that he'll turn it around.

he needs to bully turdeau alot more
like an actaul beating, preferably with a fold up chair or something
we need to stop cuckdeau, he is ruining our country

>\thread's own comment

9/10

Not sure about selling SA weapons and the Syrian strike had me goncerned but he's doing great all other things considered.

Shoo shoo Kangajew

A+ for effort
C for results

indeed

He needs to keep his nose out of the ME, other than that, he's doing fine (for a president in this era).

Can't blame him for results when the 9th circus is fucking things over and Republicans keep being shitters over everything.

I have a decent job now, a wall is being made and ICE are doing their job, we're not at war with anyone except libshits and illegals, seems all's right in the world. 10/10 he's breddy gud.

me and my grandma were both cheering Trump when he did the travel ban

i'm happy that he's completing his goals

Syria strike appears to have worked out well. It sent the intended message and did not cause any boilover. I credit Mattis for this one, too.

>jew puppet
>keeping his nose out of the ME

good luck with that

9/11

>trump is indirectly making canada great again

8/10
best memes
liberals BTFO
jew media BTFO
spiks BTFO
niggers BTFO
celebs BTFO
Sucks about Israle and Saudis tho...

I'll give him a solid A all the way across just for how mad he makes the whiny little pussies of this country.

>rating him well after the syria strike, his cabinet nominees, the SA arms deal and Israel

Yeah, I know. The entrenched bureaucracy and the establishment has had it in for him since day one and the courts are just so beyond reason and ideologically driven. Hopefully, SCOTUS will start overturning these ridiculous decisions and Trump can start making progress. The Republicans in congress have been almost useless so far. Illegal border crossings are way down and ACA repeal and replace is at least underway.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-jPa2-gdE

FUCK KD

he just saved you 15% or more on your airline travel, and retail goods, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4ydhm-vB_M

youtube.com/watch?v=R7md4tOD1Xg

the only accomplishment established under the worst era is the appointment of a supreme court judge and it took changing the rules by party members that hate him to make it happen

literally no other objectives have been realized.

that healthcare celebration at the white house was a total embarrassment for all parties involved

jobs have increased for 80 months in a row and yet he takes credit for it

to pretend he is anything more than a complete failure is laughable on every level imaginable

delet this lil b forgave

trudeau would just like it

I like it bigly and I can't wait until the muslims give him an excuse to go full Ben Garrison on them.

>being this salty

cherrypick more

in a few months he has told the world to fuck off and got over 100 billion dollars for the US.

he killed TPP and told globalists to eat shit.

and the supreme court is tilting in his favor, and will be absolute when ginsburg dies in the next 8 years.

he's doing good.

Im terms of effectiveness and overall performance?

If this was hearthstone,

Trump would be a 2 mana 0/50 with taunt and immune to hero powers and card effects.

The mainstream media would be a mill rogue

6.5/10?
He's doing the shit he said he'd do (pull out of Paris Accord) but he did make that deal with the Saudi's and threw that MOAB, not throwing Hillary in jail.
Hard to tell the genuine flow of things with the left throwing an artificial fit every other day for every perceived slight.

At least he's not completely cucked like the European leaders.

He's doing alright... I'd say 50% good 40% bad 10% meh.

Well we're not the Holy Mexican Caliphate States of America, so better than Clinton.
>[USER WAS SUICIDED FOR THIS POST]

He shut down the US participation in the climate accord, one of the largest global transfer of wealth ever...

this is exactly the reply i would expect for a sycophant

no matter how many anonymous posts you make pretending to defend your master, he is never going to let you chug his limp dick so give up the charade already

your act is about as fresh as a foghat concert, it bites

I like trump, you dont

so lets just agree to disagree, although you are a fucking retard for being a democrat/supporting hillary.

people like you elected schumer and pelosi. absolutely disgusting.

He also killed the TPP and appointed a solid Constitutionalist to SCOTUS.

2/10 bretty gud, best president in decades

People like him are responsible for Debbie Wasserman Shultz...Pocahontess...Maxine Waters...
List of certified retards runs quite a few pages long...

Yup...seems as though he's getting shit done, even though everyones tossing up barriers to the things he wants to get done...

california is a special breed of stupid

i dont vote, the electoral college is an antiquated disaster and until it is "renegotiated" or abolished i will not partake in presidential elections

this doesnt mean i am blind to the reality of the situation that is you attempting to troll in the most pathetic fashion ever

>How do you rate his presidency so far?

trump is the best thing the US could get because you just had 8 years of obongo, who campaigned on change and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

what is his legacy? obamacare?

the thing that slaps you with a fine for not taking shitty health insurance? trump is your best shot at getting ACTUAL change cause he isnt a bitch like obama was.

You're not good at shilling.
I could go through your post point by point, but I actually doubt you even understand what you believe because it sounds like you're just like every other mindless shell repeating what _GlobalNewsCorp_ has to say.

It's way too soon to say has, but he's really trying, despite obstruction within both main parties.

Trump himself? 8/10. I like the guy, think he's genuinely doing what he can to try and get everything going. He's our last stand, in a lot of ways. Democrats and MSM have figured out that if they smear his campaign in petty resistance, constant conspiracy, and endless bullshit, they can weigh him down and not only keep him from getting re-elected, but make sure another candidate like him never gets elected again. That's their gameplan, resist him like he's some fascist dictator so history will remember him as one, even though he's nothing like the person they make him out to be.

We need big hits on CNN, on Pelosi, on all these pieces of garbage who are content with letting our country fall.

The biggest problem I see is the inevitable recession that will come. Trump is gonna inherit a big crash, and you can bet every cent you have that he's gonna be blamed for it.

We'll always have November 8th, though. I got into a car accident and totaled my car, but it was still one of the best nights of my life seeing Trump take home the presidency. It was like 4 months of supporting him and telling people he was gonna win all being vindicated in one night, all the while hanging out with you dumb fucks and laughing my ass off, drinking beer and having the time of my life.

I still cant believe Donald Trump is the president though. If you asked me about this 10 years ago, i'd laugh at you.

What a time to be alive.

>10/10 would let Trump shit in my mouth and rape my wife if a liberal had to be made slightly uncomfortable by it.

This is you. This is what the two party system does to politics. You're an idiot.

Say what you want but his manner of speaking draws people in. Us Murricans have a shit attention span and have to be constantly reminded about what we're supposed to be mad about, what is good and bad, and even what the fuck we were talking about.

Because noone wants to visit america anymore.

>contract with the voter

i know you buy in to the bigly historic electoral college win but the facts remain that trump won 3 states by 80k combined votes to secure the win while millions of other votes who didnt sign a contract were negated

it is what it is but im not going to pretend like anything has changed or your life has improved or that america is any greater than it already was.

thats another thing, trump sure hates america if he thinks its so shitty that he alone can make it great again. its pretty sad that you are so easily influenced or this bad of a troll

they just had a nigger prez for 8 years dumbass

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Trump is a direct "fuck you" to traditional politics. And considering the US President is the leader of the free world, he can reshape the world more than anyone.

He has the balls to get things done. And that's why I like him, other than the fact that he calls people out on twitter (which is pure gold).

they won't let him make America great again. But at least he's trying.

>Artificial.

Ha.

No matter what happens from today onward, we'll always have Nov. 8. And you know what, it's going to be a fun 8 years.

Yes, 8 years. Cause after he's done his first term, even more will want a second term. Trump is ambitious, while Obama was passive and did fuck all.

>hey let me completely change the subject after I get btfo
>also I'm going to project a bunch of nonsense on to you
>also I'm going to make a broad baseless assumption about Trump that's not even logically sound
And you want me to seriously reply to this post?

He's a neocon in sheep's clothing.

Why do people pretend to like this """"""""""sport""""""""""?

A+
10/10

EPIC FAIL, AMERICA IS A LAUGHINGSTOCK, PUTIN WON

And? Noone chooses their skin color. We have blacks in Ireland. We dont have niggers. Obama was black. He wasnt a nigger. He carried himself with class. Made his money teaching law.

Trump is a white nigger. Divorced multiple times with children from different women and an immigrant whore wife. Gold plating over everything he owns. Claimed bankruptcy 4 times. White nigger.

it was addressing your contract with the voter meme image but i guess it went over your head

Can a burger explain if those promises have been made into legislation, or are they just bills to be voted on in a parliament? Thanks in advance.

Well in my opinion, he's a really good president, i mean Clinton is a joke at this point. Building a wall and deporting shitskins is a great thing. Eu west is suffering because "we've to let Muhammed rape our women and blow up people"

PIC RELATED

Nigger ball is so awful

red alert, red alert. he forgot to say article 5. this is defcon 1, button up.

>that renewable energy is more efficient

C'mon user, you gotta try harder

fuck kevin durant

>no wall
>no trillions for infrastructure
>focuses on his failure travel ban that doesn't target the worst countries
>sells billions worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia
>uses taxpayer money to go golfing at his own resorts every weekend
>is a massive hypocrite for it
>has been lying since his inauguration (muh huge crowds)
>still hasn't beat Isis
>appoints retards like Sessions who wants to waste taxpayer money on imprisoning weed users
>cries all day on twitter when people call him out on his bullshit

Can I give a negative number?

>comment

+$0.02

The president doesn't write legislation (which a big part of me think's Trump didn't quite understand when he was campaigning). But he has control of the Executive Branch which is what most of those executive orders, like banning lobbyists, have to do with. He can, and should, propose and promote legislation, which is basically what the top left one is. But that kind of politics takes time, and he doesn't exactly have to political capital to pull something huge off right now.

it really wasn't addressing anything but a image of me you made up in your head.
You sure got'em tho.
Trump campaigned for an electoral college win. He ran a very fairly brilliant campaign strategy (with a lot of small mistakes on the way) and won despite a lot of negative media coverage.
He made a contract with his supporters, which is what a leader in a Republic should do. He's doing what he ran on. You don't even have criticism of that, and in fact, you're mostly unaware of it.
He's been president for >6 months. You can't turn a ship this big this fast.
But my life has improved since he became President, because I got a new job that opened up, in part,because of the renewed confidence businesses have in the economy thanks to President Trump.

And you're retarded, gotcha

I have, perhaps, the greatest ability to be President. It is unpresidented. I am so great at being President that other people who have been President tell me, "You are such a great President, Donald!" And they say this, that I am great at being President! That's just what they say. And you know, I enjoy being President. Because President, that's a tough job. Not many people could do that--be President. And you know, I'm so proud... and we'll see what comes next during my tenurrre as President. Okay? Okay, thank you!

>muslims not banned
>no wall
>gorsuch approved

I rate him 1/3

>which a big part of me think's Trump didn't quite understand when he was campaigning
I keep seeing this narrative but every president in recent history has made similar claims. It's not like his administration is incapable of doing the things he promised, it's just that some of them are indirect. The fact that people still voted for it is meaningful.

8/10. He's had some stumbles, but overall its clear that his agenda is aligned with the movement that powered his campaign. Id like to see a purge of globalists, liberals, Ivanka/Kushner allies, and neocons from the west wing.

W-what does Trump have to d-do with.. eh.. Morroco!?

11/10
history has never seen a losing party flip their shit like this

>as if our leadership has produced quality in the last 30 years
We have no one to replace Turdeau with

Awoooooo / 10

>this guy not executed

0/10 Trump should have seized power in a coup and become emperor

Trump understood it and referenced it several times you fucking retard, kill yourself

He has a 10/10 twitter. He's doing gods work.