What's the best handgun?

What gun should I get? Thinking about a .50 Desert Eagle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okqt1_GVW5s
youtube.com/watch?v=2ClstuTYGFE
buckeyefirearms.org/alternate-look-handgun-stopping-power
youtube.com/watch?v=sXeYAfMeaBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

.10mm trust me I;m from /k/
:)

Glock 19. Smith & Wesson M&P15.
Now fuck off to /k/.

Don't answer any threads with questions. Shariablue & FBI are fishing/profiling.

Get a good 9mm. Caliber doesn't really matter in the civilian world because you can buy extremely deadly self defense loads that will drop anyone first shot

CZ 75 SP-01
now fuck off to /k/ where they appreciate this b8

> .50 meme gun
Get a decent 9mm with double a stack mag.

sounds way to expensive to me.
just buy a glock or a 1911.

I had a DE. Fucking useless.
Too big to carry
Not as much fun to shoot as a rifle.
Jams once in a while too.
Dont bother. Get a Steyr AUG instead.

>using a jew gun
if you need a pistol, use a good old 'murican 1911

The recoil will literally stop you from shooting more than 1 bullet every 5 seconds. You better aim well.

Hell, a 45 kicks like a mule too.

9mm feels a bit too small.

Maybe try a 38 special.

One is a DD, user.

Get a PMR22.

You can't pull ballistics off a .22.

I like sigs or S&Ws.

.40 or .45.

Seen too many people walk away from 9s.

I just got a FAMAS last week.
It shoots fast and it's really accurate.
Pretty concealable, too.

>Hell, a 45 kicks like a mule too.

Poorfag nu-male shooting garbage tier pistols. Stick with British plasticpussyspoons and let the adults talk about guns.

AR pistol in .50 beowulf

> a 45 kicks like a mule too.

No it doesn't, what the fuck?
45 is soft as fuck with the heavy bullets.

My Glock 21 is easier on my hands than the 9mm

The one you feel comfortable firing.

>Shilling meme cartridges

got this one yesterday
20x9mm in the magazine
very happy with it

>Hell, a 45 kicks like a mule too.
what kind of fucking pussy are you? Do you weigh 110 lbs or something?

>.50 is a meme
>decent 9mm

forgot the pic

What a faggot.
Don't be a commie and buy a .45 ACP 1911 or a 9m Glock faggot.

>Deagle
Gay jewish meme weapon.

That's how I feel about 22s.

Only chance you're doing anything is point blank in the skull if it rattles around.

Honestly almost anything but that. Don't get me wrong, the classic Desert Eagle is cool, but it's among the least practical guns you can own. Especially if you aren't experienced with handguns. You very likely will not enjoy it and therefore will not shoot it and become proficient.

If it's your first, I like 9mm personally. Cheap to shoot so you can practice more or less regardless of budget, easy to shoot so it won't stress you out while learning and you are spoiled for choice on weapons. I am partial to CZ pistols, but there is nothing wrong with a Glock or something like it. HK makes some great guns if you have the money (sounds like you do if you are serious about the DE) and I'm surprised how much I like my Walther PPS and have really thought about getting one of their full size guns. Go pick a bunch up at a store and narrow down what you might be interested in, nothing more fun than gun shopping.

It's a novelty gun that's useless in every situation. It's expensive, the bullets aren't cheap, it's prone to jamming and the recoil is ridiculous. Get a glock 19

Holy shit it's like everyone on here is actually retarded. Have none of you faggots ever shot a gun before?

The M&P9 does NOT pass the torture test. Shit gun. SAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=okqt1_GVW5s

Buy Glock instead.

.22, assuming you arent LARPing in the cozy first world, and chances are good you would actually need to use the thing indoors, you won't go deaf from firing it.

Wrong. Beretta 92FS. I'm from /k/, I'm here to help

I've actually been shot by a 22.

Which I guarantee is more than you can say.

Prove it.

Don't remember the number, but the compact 357 glock.

The Px4 is a nice double action if you're in the mood for classic hammer with a bit of modern appeal. If you are looking for a no nonsense straight forward gun glawk fawty is truly a efficient problem solver. Complete lack of safety means idiots blow off their knees though so ask yourself honestly if you feel you can holster and draw safely.

Ear damage should be the least of your worries when defending your life.

Too many tattoos, not taking that b8

>bullshits about pistols he has never shot

First, recoil is a factor of speed of the bullet and mass of the bullet. A 9mm will not kick less than a 45 cal without a significant increase in fps.

Second, the military chose 9mm berettas as their standard shell because it has a large magazine, low recoil, and gets rounds on target quickly.

Yes .45 have more stopping power, but I will take rounds in the mag and less recoil over a .45 cal.

Btw, Glocks are gay. Gen 4 shell casings fly right in your face half the time.

Glock 17
one in chamber plus 2 mags=35 rounds on you at a time

S&W 500. My gf conceals it in her purse and I cary the same gun on my ankle. Totally discreet and well hidden. Recoil is like a breeze.

S&W 500. Kill the person in front of you, anyone standing behind them, recoil breaks your wrists, gun flies backwards and kills person standing behind you.

Get outta here - deagle is completely impractical.
If you want high power, high capacity automatic hand cannon then look at the Glock 20 in 10mm. Loads of knockdown, and elite tier for hand-gunning in general.

A Desert Eagle is an expensive show piece.

Real 9mm pistols drop people.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ClstuTYGFE

That's why police and military carry 9mm sidearms. It's a safe bet if police and military have been using it then it must be somewhat effective.

I knew this guy would show up

It doesn't kick less it kicks differently. 9mm is harsher because of the higher pressure, 45 is heavier because of the bullet weight.
And wear safety glasses or ask a gunsmith to tune the ejector you retard.

A 45 mm

Okay, so you weren't shot then. See pic. Notice the rate of death for .22 in relation to the other common handgun calibers
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Recoil is determined by a slew of things. My c75b has virtually no recoil, and the same is true of my emperor scorpion, a 1911 chambered in .45. There is virtually no recoil when shooting almost any common handgun chambered in .45 so long as it isn't a subcompact. The recoil spring, slide, and overall mass of the firearm absorb a significant amount of recoil, which is why heavier firearms recoil less than light ones. Most handguns chambered in .45 are rather heavy, which aids in recoil absorption.

this is what you need my man

12 gauge

Are you interested in getting a Glock? How would you rate Glock on a scale of 1 to 10?

.44 magnum

Desert Eagle is big an uncomfy.
Get a Glock 22 / 40S&W

this

Not sure what it is about it, but this is one of my favorite pistols.

Does .22 include .22LRs?

If so, your graph is disingenuous as fuck.

That's the type of gun I want to buy, the type that I have to get professionally modified by a gunsmith after buying.

You are a pro.

Do you think they were talking about .223 or something? It's fine to be illiterate on firearms user, but don't act like you have knowledge in them. Here's another graph that includes singe shot incapacitation (again, notice .22 in comparison to 9mm, .38spl, and .45), and an article that cites a scholarly source. If you somehow have trouble finding the study they cited just toss me another (you) and I'll give it you (you).

buckeyefirearms.org/alternate-look-handgun-stopping-power

Glocks are mass produced in chains, yeah sometimes the ejectors are shit. For a 500 bucks gun it works flawlessly otherwise.

inb4 >FTF >FTE with aftermarket crap

go to afiusa.org and get the free book "Defensive Firearms Selection & Use"

And

Glock 19 for city.
Glock 29 for country.

Colt Python .357 magnum produced pre 1967 if possible

I think your Famas has autism

iirc the ejectors on one of the glock generations had an inherent flaw that did eject brass into peoples faces. They were recalled and it's been fixed since. I don't particularly like glocks, but they'll always work. Aside from that one 10mm model that blew up like a fucking grenade

What if you don't live in an African desert and roll around in the mud and sand every day?

Glock doesn't have a safety. I wouldn't carry a loaded gun chambered without a safety and I wouldn't carry a gun around unchambered for self defense.

M&P is a fine gun.

You are a dip shit. Do you really think the couple of ounce difference between a 45 and 9mm make any difference? Most of the weight of a gun is in the magazine anyway, which in a 15 round 9mm is much higher. Perhaps what you are saying makes sense if you compare a pistol to a rifle, but otherwise you are a know nothing fag.

You obviously have never owned a pistol, nor shot one.

>What gun should I get? Thinking about a .50 Desert Eagle.

Of course, there are thousands of guns out there. It all depends on what you want to use it for.

If you want max power the S&W 500 is probably the best common gun. Videa relates.

Mateba autorevolver obviously.

Failing that - a Jericho as companion sword desu with a Tavor as katana baka goyim

None. Go back to playing call of duty.

is
that
so
youtube.com/watch?v=sXeYAfMeaBY

This unironically my everyday carry weapon.

I don't particularly like glocks either, they're just the most sold handguns here with the easiest parts to find. When the other brands go for twice the price the choice is easy to make. Seeing how CZ magazines are up to 60€ and very hard to find, it kills my interest.

I wouldn't carry a gun with a safety if you realize most dangerous encounters end in less than 5 seconds. With a Kydex holster you're never going to have a ND.

The M&P is fine maybe, but nowhere near Glocks for now. They can still improve with the new generations.

Glocks are hard to break.
Easy to clean.
9mm is everywhere and cheap.
There's a reason the Glock 17 and 19 are so popular.
Not my cup of tea, but they're reliable.

>Seeing how CZ magazines are up to 60€
Shit dude, I got 3 of them for ~$18 a piece

Pic related, make sure you always shoot first.

9mm. Low recoild, big clip, good size.

.45 1911 kicks too much, small clip, very loud

Desert Eagle impossible too shoot. Massive recoil, deafening, tiny clip, expensive bullets.

>clip

This one comes with an attachable seal cub club! awesome!

CZ is weird, it's European, made in Europe but still expensive as hell. I can understand US made being more expensive due to import fees but not CZ.

I'm probably going to sell it.

>32acp master race

yeah im with this guy. yes i assumed your gender. i have a glock 29,,,in hindsight i should have waited and got the 29sf...but yeah 10mm is beastly...far superior to most/all auto cartridges.

Story time

>What gun should I get? Thinking about a .50 Desert Eagle.

get something in .700 nitro express, or order a custom-made single-shot .950 JDJ blooper

Stopping power is a meme.

What do you have?

This is a Hollywood weapon and nothing more. You'd lose against something more realistic

9mm is far superior to 38 special.

Does m&p have same problem as shield with regards to slide stop/release lever?

.357 or .38 revolver. Don't fall for the semi auto meme.

>/k/ knowing guns

that's like saying Sup Forums knows music or Sup Forums knows politics, it ain't right

SP01

Good choice, best pistol in CoD

GB2K