Kikebart fires Jorno

So it looks like kikebart succumbed to leftist pressure and fired their Journalist for calling Muslims terrorists. Giving any Breitbart article clicks or linking their articles is as good as supporting the rest of the leftist mainstream crap. Never trust the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/01/18/seth-rogen-american-sniper-is-equivalent-to-nazism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More photos of Cutie McHugh pls

Breitbart isn't run by Jews

they shill for the kikes pretty fucking hard. i stopped giving them clicks once they starting openly sucking israeli cock a bit too hard during the election.

no, they fired you for implying being indian is bad

you can't get away with that outside Sup Forums

The bitch got what she deserved. Not everyone wants to be caught in your bullshit extremist war

You're an Indian

your country is getting what is deserves, Canadians are a pathetic people.

Why's she so perfect?

NEVER TRUST THE JEWS! Get that through your thick fucking skulls.!

>ywn cum inside her
It's for the best senpai

They're right wing Zionists, just as bad as left wing.

She's so great. Will Tucker rehire her for The Daily Caller?

I dunno, hey if i ever get rich i will hire people like her to write shitposts in a newspaper and trigger all the leftists, move them down here to NZ/AUS

Rare QtMcHigh

>Canadians
>people
You must choose, user

Who do you think Breitbart was?

Perfect girls don't exi-

>breitbart
>not fake news

yea off yourselves.

>the right is extremist
>wanting to protect your country, culture, and life is extremist
>passing laws that say identity is subjective and you can make it up but if people offend you they go to jail isn't extremist
>unironically waving soviet flags in public isn't extremist
>making up entire academic disciplines focused entirely on training communist social activists isn't extremist
>repeatedly insisting that a religion intent on destroying your civilization because you're not them is peaceful isn't extremist
>agreeing that the subjugation or sometimes destruction of the white race is a net benefit for the world isn't extremist

ya I concur I sure am worried about those right wing extremists

I almost unsubscribed from their youtube, they've been doing a people of breitbart video with nothing but diversity hires for weeks.

But she just said "you're an indian", I would only take that to mean "this isn't about you".

The one on the right has the crazed "my eggs are dying, pls help" stare.

At my door the leaves are falling
A cold wild wind has come

... meanwhile anti-white articles continue to fly out of the msm faster than the production of bullets during wwii

Disgusting. Why are they changing? This is all fucking apart Andrew's philosophy. Shapiro shill tier desu.

she made fun of a guy solely on the grounds that he was indian. now she is behaving like an sjw. she was indiscreet and stupid and now shes being a little bitch.

Why not? Leftist faggots can say "You're fucking a white male!"

>dark hair light eyes
hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnngggggggg

Aussie bro where did you find these? I looked earlier and found nothing.

Maybe he'll bring her on for his "Top That" segments. He always has some qt 3.14s for that.

>ya I concur I sure am worried about those right wing extremists

Their rhetoric does and expelling Muslims would have a disastrous effect. Look at how well it worked when it was simply tried by Trump. Airports flooded with protesters and pretty much shut them down.

There's more of us than there are of you. Police and military are on our side, even when you put a far right govt in power they're still limited by the power of the people.

She said "you're an indian" OOOOOOH TOO FAR. Imagine if he said "you're a white woman" Would he be fired?

lel. You have to prove to me you're not trolling if you want a real reply. That post is too ez.

>Police and military are on our side
lmao

Your number goes down every time another attack happens, and ours goes up. Every new terrorist attack redpills a new generation of normies.

Eventually if the government refuses to do anything, the people will take their safety into their own hands. I'd rather just get them the fuck out of our countries but if you want them dead because you're too monumentally stupid to see the writing on the wall then I'm fine with that too.

Is the daily stormer hiring?

>kikebart

I thought pol liked this news source

Water isn't wet. The sun isn't hot. Pizza isn't delicious.

What happens to TEXTBOOK FACISM and Trump being a dictator/emperor/king?

Like everything with brain-dead leftists, it gets discarded the moment it's no longer useful.

>Eventually if the government refuses to do anything, the people will take their safety into their own hands.

Then you will be the terrorists and the people will target you. DOTR will end up a bunch of white and Jihadi extremists hanging from trees as moderates finally get sick of all your shit.

hnnngggg wood smash

Hey. Hey guy. Do the world a favor and do this:

>Then you will be the terrorists
Everyone will be a terrorist by that stage you bluepilled normie.

>What happens to TEXTBOOK FACISM and Trump being a dictator/emperor/king?

This is one time that I can say "THANK FUCK I WAS WRONG"

American democracy is more resilient than I thought and I'm sorry for underestimating the ability of your country to come together keeping this autistic orangutan sedated.

just stop bro. This and your last post were among the most pathetic I've ever seen. Go take a good sleep.

Is that real? Holy shit. Kikes never stop.

I go out on a party
And look for a little fun
But I find a darkened corner
because I still miss someone

Sick of your (((antifa))) hijinks, starnigger.
Gas the kikes racewar now.

hahahahhahaha
brietcucks on suicide watch

>>Then you will be the terrorists and the people will target you.

Well if the government keeps going down its current path; terrorism will expand with Waring factions killing each other with plenty of innocent people dying in the process. Best solution is to eject all Muslims before things get really out of control.

I kekked.

I want to start a right wing website just to hire this girl.

poo in the loo detected.

i was really going to help katie and this cause until i stumbled upon this tweet where she used the word cucked. i don't take anyone, who's over the age of 18, who uses that word seriously. i will now make sure everyone on my kikebook and other social media accounts NOT help her and do the OPPOSITE. fuck this loser wannabe try hard retard. she's just as bad as the MSM she complains about.

>tfw kek gives you quints and nobody even notices

That's not how it works. After a certain point, killing muslims in our nations will be simple self defense. Muslims keep doing terrorist attacks.

People are getting more and more sick of this shit. Eventually if they do not stop the terrorism, if they will no leave and the government will not force them to leave then we will have to kill them.

I don't want to kill them, but I am not willing to let them invade our countries and kill our children. So if they will not live in peace, we must send them back hom in pieces.

Israel is a country we should emulate... It's pretty nearly an ethnostate. There's nothing wrong with admiring Israel the state, while also being redpilled on the JQ... which has nothing to do with the average Joseph in Israel.

Canada's pretty comfy if you don't live in a shitty city.

You should worry more about the niggers trying to kill you instead.

>I got myself fired by pissing off my bosses, pls gibe monis
Literally a welfare queen

>Based Katie BTFO'ing Jew Jew Rogen

dont worry nigger
I have a nice pole in my yard to chain you too
if you work real hard maybe massa will give you some rice and beans

or did the jew rub off on her?

>mfw based Leaf get

... This is a word used since Chaucer, dumbass.

>fired for stating a simple fact

Yep Seth is still seething that she called him out on being a fat fuck loafer years ago:
>It’s unlikely that either Moore or Rogen, both of whom are grossly overweight, are familiar with the grueling regimen Cooper endured in order to respectfully represent the deceased Chris Kyle. It’s equally unlikely that either of them would have volunteered anything to make a sacrifice on behalf of veterans.
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/01/18/seth-rogen-american-sniper-is-equivalent-to-nazism/

thank you for noticing my friend

Get the fuck off our board you fucking disgusting camel jockey

>singles
kys

>tweets polarizing things
>gets fired
>doubles down with a link to gibmedats
How many of you cucks gave her money in hopes that one day she'll be your pure Aryan gf?

Women + Journalism = Holocaust + Cancer + Aids

I see no problem here, get chicks in general out of the media, they are mainly the ones who spill bullshit and spread fake news cause they have shitty judgment and dont do proper checks.

We need new media. Someone get Chuck Johnson on the horn.

Someone needs to hire this chick. She's doing God's work.

not all posts are made equal my feathered fiend, make sure to check under your keyboard for giant spiders before you post

I love Katie Mc QT. Speaking the truth and calling out browns. She deserves our support.

And fuck all the ugly beta scum saying all women are whore. Stop reflecting your own inner trash self onto everyone else.

sad this woman will basically be homeless now

It wasn't a fact, the guy was Iranian.

>>>r/cuckold

She really is perfect.

>Then you will be the terrorists and the people will target you,
that would certainly not be the sentiment here in texas

fuck kikebart

Who cares where on the Bristol stool chart he lined up? Non-Whites don't have a say in the immigration policy of White countries. That was her point: 3rd worlders don't have standing.

>Texas
>Mexico 2.0
>Thinks the white Texan cowboy meme is still relevant

Reminder that Breitbart created the Huffington Post, one of the greatest sources of degeneracy of our time.

this lmao

>doesnt know mexicans hate muslims too
>doesnt realize that even a shit ton of liberals in texas are sick of the muslims
>doesnt realize that almost everyone in texas is armed to the teeth even little old grandma

Found the poo

I hope she kills herself.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who makes racist "poo in the loo" jokes against Indians we WILL find you racist bigots and we WILL get you fired!

Yes, yes and yes. There's always the "BB-BUT DAS NOT REAL MUS-" people but they're slowly losing. Also nice numbers

We can't have that kind of intolerance here!SHUT.IT.DOWN.

Calm down Raj. Most Indians I know hate Islam and are decent people. Also, poo in loo.

Literally everything is run by the Jews. How fucking new are you?

This.
>t. texan

wow even netahyue is there ,

>another actor who can't handle the banter
>gets her fired because of it

You already sound like a terrorist, you'll be shot first

Hitler escaped to South America

this