Muh trad russia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Russia
youtu.be/3FeLR1dBI4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Sweden.

Russians are at least trying to do something about it. Swedes are bending over and welcoming it

>10%

>terror attacks - 809

wut?

didn't the chechens blow a lot of shit?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>2
>Implying

I used to live in a million+ industrial city in Russia for a while as an exchange student, they have a standard procedure for foreigners where you go to a gov office to be registered to your current place of living if you are long-term (had to be every so often), the same offices handle new arrivals in cities (people who are relocating). I shit you not, every time I'd go to my local office it would be filled with chechens and other scum freely moving into Russian cities, and those guys are much worse than our native niggers

Bullshit data from top to bottom, easy to disprove.
Muslims in Russia are 6,5% and these are exclusively those Muslims whose territories were conquered 500 years ago, just like they have conquered territories that are Buddhist and remain Buddhist to this day. (one of those is the only Buddhist Republic in Europe)
Some territories are even to this day populated mostly by primitive nomads, they didn't exterminate those either.
That they are not savages who exterminate every different culture without cause makes them a far more reliable ethnostate than most Western nations could ever be, considering their history.
The percentage of ethnic Russians is also stable for the last centuries.

Terror attacks 809 is btw ridiculous, probably counts a Muslim slapping someone as a terrorist, while 2 for Sweden is just as ridiculous, considering that Sweden has about 50 Grenade per year attacks perpetrated by Muslims.

There are more terrorist attacks in Sweden but they sweep it under the rug. There are at least 3,
> Malmö ISIS arsonist (They tried to cover this up but the court made it clear it was terrorism)
> 2008 Stockholm suicide bomber that worked for the tax agency,
> Truck attack in Stockholm in 2017 that plowed through a crowd

>Russians are at least trying to do something about it
U WOT M8

Russia, you're suppose be the last line for 1488ers. Get your shit together.

>counting chechnya and dagestan as a part of russia

>809
>Source: my deep amerifat ass

If that is your line, your cause is lost, stormcuck.

No other place in the world is even trying you khazar Jew shill.

Fuck Ukraine, Ukrainians are Russians. Supporters of a divided people are brainwashed by the Jews to hate their brothers. Stand together, you share the same blood.

>Russians are at least trying to do something about it.
give me 3 examples faggot

This is well known,i guess you've only found out....

That's because Russians conquered Muslim land, and Sweden is now conquered by Muslims. Big difference

Pro Russian and nationalist sentiment being encouraged by the state and media.

Pushing to unite ethnic Russian people under the Russian flag. I.e Ukraine conflict.

There's plenty. Russia wants to be Russia. There are Muslims there for sure but they're not being catered to like in your country. Your country decides to go as far as using Muslims and niggers to represent your people on a global stage.

The Swedish identity is fading whilst the Russian identity is attempting to stay alive.

Stop reading rt much. Sweden is running something good they have, that is a fact. But Russia hardly does anything to fix their shithole. Even after 26 years from the end of communism, they are still relying on their natural resources. Even oilnigger arabs made a better job at allocating their resources to create new attractions and brands.

Turns out that raping an 7 year old in Sweden isn't considered a terrorist attack. The EU media and government also cover up all the attacks and blame it on white people.

I confirm OP pic. And I wanna say that it's actually Russian government lets refugees in into European countries. Accept Islam or die.

You can read? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Russia

Since Putin taking power various limitations were implemented on abortions and now a complete ban is discussed.
Putin also enabled the Orthodox establishment to push scientific theories that suggest that a child will contain part of their genes from all previous men a women has slept with, as the genes in the sperm will be included in the womens genes.

They are going all in and it pays, Russia has now a natural population growth (without immigration of mostly ethnic Russians from ex Soviet countries) for the first time in decades.

You Swedes on the other hand are dying, you are just envious of the state of your own society and where it is going.

Holy shit you're delusional stop watching so much RT.

You know Juden, there will come the time you will pay with your blood for the crimes of your people.

>waaaah

*Jude

>Sweden
>terrorist attacks 2

Why would Muslims terrorize their own country?

>scientific theories
>that a child will contain part of their genes from all previous men a women has slept with, as the genes in the sperm will be included in the womens genes
>scientific

nigga please

>>/x/
Plz go

:)

>natural-born citizens since forever no different from general population - Muslims - migrants and refugees, arabs and niggers who came there for easy pussy and geb-me-dats
Also, I wouldn't believe any statistic that comes from Sweden regarding their Muslim and nig population, since they prone to hide, under report and straight lie about it.

>you are just envious of the state of your own society and where it is going.
Nobody is envious of Russia lol, and concerning where my country is going, I can't fucking wait until shit gets bloody.

Hahaha. All they're trying is to re-establish USSR, this time with Muslim majority instead of no religion.

What's the point of committing terror acts in a country that has already submitted?

>Abortion few
Of course. It would be extremely racist to abort that somali child. I bet most abortions are white in Sweden.

All they do is have a puppet in Chechnya that kills anyone who falls out of line

But that doesn't work too well, because tons of Chechens are in ISIS and are bringing back their experience and expertise

That's us cunt, but don't tell anyone.

It is an accepted fact in dog breeding that you cannot have a pure breed anymore after you've allowed your dog once to breed with some other race.
There are actually real scientists providing evidence that the same is true for humans, it's just suppressed violently as the leftists moral value system would collapse with that information being commonly known.

No man wants to have children who are not entirely his.
I'm wealthy and I can tell you, while you can't hope to ever find a high quality virgin willing to breed with you due to the moral decay in our societies, I will.
My children will be 100% pure, yours will not.
And the more you fight this reality the lesser the chances are that any plebs will ever be able again to really have his own children.

>Big difference
It's not a big difference. Instead of teaching biology, physics and other science Russian government supports Christianity and other religions.
Keep in mind Christianity and Islam have more in common than let's say Christianity and atheism. Religious people consider Modern as a Satanic times with no God.

The sex worker thing isn't true, Moldova is pretty much the source of human trafficking in Europe

Polish people won't forgive you Bandera praising. They'll hang you next.

They'll try. Will get slapped by their own leaders, cause they like us.

Is austrian education this bad? Do austrians actualy believe in telegony?
>There are actually real scientists providing evidence that the same is true for humans
Yeah, there are. The thing is, they all are from 19th century or earlier.

Like I would give 2 craps about that kind of jew sarcasm. I can show you some sarcasm too, I know how to convert your dirty jew ass into soap.
Problem is, I'm not sarcastic here.

Moldova is basically Romania + USSR, so it doesn't count.

Anyway, we need to redpill newfags on Russia.

>hurr durr science is jewish lie

>% of pop Muslims
>15-20

Stopped reading here. This must have been compiled by a hohol or other subhuman incapable even of opening Wikipedia.

Yeah Sup Forums believes in the turboconservative Russia that doesn't exist.
However russian muslims are a little better than afgans or somalis or whatever Sweden imports and abortion rates are decreasing. Also post a source about 809 terror attacks.

>didn't the chechens blow a lot of shit?

Since 2010? No. Even if you count whatever they do to each other, and include cases of shootouts where terrorists get blown the fuck out by police, there was on the level of a hundred of incidents within that timeframe.

Shiet lad, your edge just cut me through the internet

>has no idea what a federation is

Burger education

Russia most likely will survive, Sweden most likely will not and as others have pointed out having conquered Muslim regions within Russias borders is not the same as the Islamic conquest of Sweden. Should also point out that by mid-century Sweden will have overtaken Russia in Muslim %.

Russias HIV rate is very disturbing though, what's that all about?

Some damn Kyrgyz churka blew up Senya. I thought all they could do was do a bad job at picking up trash.

Drugs. It just some gopnik level epidemic. Fuck em.

>pro russian and nationalist sentiment being encouraged
People who say russia is for russians - are idiots
t. Putin
>Pushing to unite russians
See above. Russian marches are not allowed.

You are fucking delusional.

More fun that he is buying jewish propaganda about soap. Same people who deny holocaust, kek.

>terror attacks
>809

No

Russia has a healthy birth rate? source?

It's probably true, at least half of comments written in russian I see on youtube are by users with churka's names.

Actually yes, but we don't hear about them as much because we dont care about what happens in any part of Russia that isnt St Petersburg or Moscow.

Checked.
But please provide a source.

Come on, Shamil Abdulev is an ethnic Russian name if I ever heard one.

Holy shit are you all proxyfags? Why the fuck would there be so many Russians in hiding on pol?

Truth.

Word

Live in 50% muslim city. Where are my "no go zones"?

The Russian Muslims are natives and pretty much 'white'. They didn't import a million from fucking somalia.

nothing more pathetic than russophobes on Sup Forums

60% - tatars, bashkirs and other. Live in Russia for 500 years, many of them don't care about islam, normal people, have many friends of them.
30% - northern Caucasus. Many of them are dangerous.
10% - working migrants from middle Asia (you see them on the pictures with many muslims in Moscow). Working on shitty jobs. Not agressive, but can fall under influence of allah-babah in their homes in Asia.

Russian Muslims are very different kind from European Muslims.
I Drink vodka with Muslims and make love with Muslim girls. Tell me what i do wrong?

youtu.be/3FeLR1dBI4I

Nothing more pathetic than pro-Russian german cucks.

He said polish people, not polish goverment, and he was right. Only reason our goverment "likes" you is since you are our buffer with Russia... if Russia dies you are not needed. So if anything you should be praying for well being of Russia.

Looks like the burger got completely BTFO by reality

Russia have more peaceful muslims than Europe. Why? Because muslims live more years in Russia and USSR, and became more enriched by russians. All they do is trying to not eat pork.
Ho caлo ecть caлo, a Aллaх нe видит.

Yes, and Vagon Saraev, and Pistolet Dudaev.

Russia is for Russians

ayyy lmao

Pretty much all of these are linked to organized crime, not terrorism. Possession, transportation, usage etc. of Illegal explosives are punished far, far less severely than illegal firearms in Sweden. It's retarded and this leads to gangs using hand grenades to solve their moronic squabbles instead of guns.

Иди нa хyй

NYET

Cмeшнaя шyткa, дpyг)))

Russia is 80-85% white.

About 10% Muslim.
1-2% Asian (Most of them are Native Siberians who live in cold frozen shitholes)
About 2% Cacuasians (Armenians, Georgians)

You need to be polite, you know. We are only guests here.

first feminist goverment

here, rusky, rusky rusky.. :D

Tы yмepaeшь cкopo, я ждy)

Proxy-faggot.

The funny thing is that people from caucasus mountains would be in the 54% white in the US.

56% but yeah.

does the blue eyed guy always get to lead?

I remember putin saying that, but you have to consider that russia being an ethnic russian nation is just not feasable after you conquered all the local shitskins. So he does have a point, but i've never really seen any rapefugees welcome stance in russia or the russian media.

Only way it is possible is Russia granting Siberia independence, and go back to being a proper European country again.

>2 terror attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
Thats jut the grenades,sven.Just the grenades.

grenades are just mudshit criminals fighting other mudshits, but i get your point.