Do conservative women exist?

They might also be against rapefugees and SJWs but only because it conflicts with their own sex-positive attitudes. On any sex-related topic whether it's abortion, birth control, adultery, premarital sex, virgin-shaming, slut-shaming, they turn into hypermisandristic femkikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qF0fD6V0WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. They're everywhere.

ooooo..baracuda

If they do they are just going along with what they think is "cool". 99% of women do not possess independent thought.

I've met a bunch and I don't even look for them.

How do you meet a conservative woman? If she is conservative, she won't be out looking to get picked up.

she does

literally all women do

there are no "conservative" or "liberal" women

women are just women, they give pussy for status and looks

they want shoes and a dick, they dont care for anything else

If yall wanna fuck a hick in a duck dynasty hat go right ahead, ill be laughing as I fuck my hot liberal gf who has teeth and wont be a lazy housewife til she gets fat and divorces me.

And im from texas

Maybe I hate LS because she looks kinda like a girl I used to hate fuck when her BF was away.

Women that dress up, behave and look like LS are whores in my experience

I fuck them all the time, and they all love my black cock.

yes

Absolutely, and some are titcows

conservative in all rooms but one.

Yes and no.

Try online dating or in VERY rural areas. Thats the only way.

Or at church but even then its 50-50

NO

see THREAD!!!

!!!!!

10/10 copypasta

> wont be a lazy housewife til she gets fat and divorces me.

Especially this part

Not truly. Those who are "conservative" are because they realize the financial/social/physical fulfilment to be had from being in the "out group".

It's the same as wearing skimpy clothing, being a radical feminist, or acting like a lipstick lesbian. It's purely for attention. Some women pretend to be conservative while others resort to pic related.

It's childish attention whoring

based islam and feminism woman! based I say!

*rubs hands*

Gib Patreon monies

Bump

Yeah, they don't use social media to whore themselves out.

MILKIES

Actually she's for real at least
So is Red Ice

best trap

yes, we call them "ugly girls from devout families"

every fucking kike pedo tries to connect himself to Sup Forums now
ooooh im sooo coool im on cuckchan
Day of the Gas is coming for you

my canadian gf cant be this tsunadere

No. Plus this Jewess is a man

Most women are politically apathical degenerate whores. But they will adapt the political stance of an extremely dominant and alpha male.

>she

Like 10% of women have an actual strong opinion.The rest just follow the masses or their man

REMINDER

BETTER THREAD ON THIS TOPIC

Yes, and they're just waiting for you to become a man worthy of them.

Here's the cutest purest redpilledest altrightest tradwife explaining how to find and attract a traditional Sup Forums approved woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qF0fD6V0WY

So why don't you have a tradwife like her yet? You only need lots of money, an expensive house and car, a good job, be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent, a bit of a dick or a psychopath, a hardcore competitive martial artist, a gun nut, and have a cock she can feel proud sharing with her tradwife friends on instagram.

You need to be a "babymaking starter kit" as she so eloquently put it.

What are you missing? What's wrong with you? Why don't you sort yourself out?

>you only need lots of money, an expensive house and car, a good job, be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent etc.
So, what's the difference between traditional and modern women then? Seems like they want the same thing.

Nice copypasta

if you wear makeup youre already a sinner and its a tell tale sign

>im a good person but i want you to lust after me even though jesus said dont lust

Women have no place in politics.

Yes, conservative women exist. Every damned thing that's wrong with society goes right back to feminism.
But I know what you're talking about and I can't disagree at all. They want the "power". Total hypocrites.