Fix It

How do we fix Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
nationalobserver.com/2015/10/16/opinion/nine-stupid-things-harper-government-spent-tax-dollars
youtube.com/watch?v=oPmBNQsJTGo
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtube.com/watch?v=peA6xbaBMBk
torontosun.com/2017/04/12/easter-bunny-at-heart-of-fired-foster-parents-legal-action
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seriously though who even gives a flying fuck

irrelevant country probably the most irrelevant per square foot in the entire world

nobody cares. get lost.

Create chaos and havok to cause a war so our country is purged and the men made hard.

Fire this cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

Wait until 2019 and hope conservatives win or we are fucked

Sell your gas to Europe to fuck the Russians.

annexation with usa

Honestly, when the cunt in charge was shit for us we fired him. Why don't they do the same?

>An entire country
>Getting lost
>Hol up
>So you b saayin
>Build pyramids beneath in earths crust
>Increase black population density to 100%
>Activate pyramids with advanced nigatry
>Canada thrusts into space
>We b space niggas now
>Die from asphyxiation
>Sheeeeeeeeeeit

If you all die you win. You know what to do.

Think again

Yeah like anything changes just because someone else gets the vote. Get fucking real. They're all the same shit different color. Not a single one has has any redeeming policy qualities.

the way i want to die, an honourable death for us all

War.

There's literally no other answer. Canada has essentially been problem free since WW2. Even the worst of the economic downturns here haven't been nearly as bad as in the US. Crime is much lower, socialized medicine keeps people alive longer (and others feeling safe in case they do get sick even if the wait times are horrendous).

Simply put, we haven't seen much suffering. People here have grown soft and weak which is why we devote ourselves to insane pursuits like teaching children that the mentally ill are just new classifications of genders. We don't have anything to slap us back into reality. Our great struggles are pronoun based. Our leaders fight over who can take in the most immigrants and raise taxes the most and people here eat it up like it's progress.

1. indefinite hold on all immigration
2. mass deportations or everyone who came in the last 20 years
3. forbid asians from buying houses
4. assassinate all political persons in any seat of power.
5. Officially separate from the UK and abolish the constitution.
6. make the bible the constitution.

Retarded statement, nobody would spend that much on bullshit except for someone as incompetent as dude weed.

Now do it without pissing off 80% of the population

I don't see you providing any solutions. I'm saying there's no party worthy of voting for, they're all the same to varying degrees.

Want to save Canada?, redpill a generation of children, free from the marxists. Get one whos clean to infiltrate and drain the swamp. Unfortunately, it'll probably be too late.

They won't be getting pissed off they'll be getting a nuclear holocaust

>redpill

fuck off with your tranny vernacular. Pill posters are all "blue pilled"

>drain the swamp

just head back to r/thedonald you vapid libtard.

Another retarded statement, the only chance we have is stop spending billions on bullshit. Liberals like spending money on bullshit, conservatives don't. Pretty simple yikes!

fuck off shill

You're either full of shit or a troll. Probably both

nationalobserver.com/2015/10/16/opinion/nine-stupid-things-harper-government-spent-tax-dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=oPmBNQsJTGo
Just stop working. Wtf are you working for? To feed niggers and terrorists for free?

Destroy Toronto's sport's teams.

Engineer a special STD with just a bit of capacity to spread non sexually so that it proliferates through the locker rooms. Nail at least one or two members of each team with it.

Kick back, watch the happening happen.

Leafs can't be fixed. Why do you think you're not the USA? We keep you confined to a tundra shithole because you're a lost cause. Thanks for the resources.

Realistically, territory status under the United States. No emigration allowed from Cadada to the US to prevent the spread of leafism.

2019 Conservative win. We can do it.

>How do we fix it?
With a rake.

Banning mixing sperm and maple syrup that gets passed on to ordinary folks which causes a hormonal imbalance.

Look at what antifa is doing. JFC.

conservatives also do mass immigration of nonwhites? canada had most drastic drop in white percentage during Harper years?

Doesn't need fixing dumbass. We're probably one of the last bastions of common sense left. You want to be like America with a meme for a president?

Build more condos or that (((growth))) will never lift.

Canada was doing good under Steven Harper, so yes.

I've been thinking about this.

Part of the problem is massive white guilt and no sense of national pride. Is there room in Canada for a civic nationalist movement? Can any kind of nationalism that isn't >muh diversity or >muh trees exist in Canada today?

I want to make the country better, dammit. But it's like said, Canadians are too idyllic, complacent, and problem-free to do anything to help themselves.

Have the US annex Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Fuck the rest it can burn in eternal hellfire.

I kind of care they got some hot girls

Her face looks weird.

So true

We want to become more white, not less Tyrone

What do you mean by "we", Peasant?

I'd like to bend her over my knee and spank her.

Get to work and pay for our defence, hillbilly.

>You want to be like America with a meme for a president
>meme for a president
>meme

kill the cucks & clean your rooms!

step one: stop being a leaf

revive John A. Macdonald and give him absolute power

get rid of the fucking jews get woke bro
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

.last bastion of common sense
Snowboard instructor,drama teacher, with "nice hair", was elected leader cause women think he's "hot" and his daddy use to be Prime Minister

Reality called, you're retarded.

Global Warming to make your land more fertile !!!

Nuke

Fall back to the next line of defense, battle is lost.

>fix
>Canada

AHHHHHHH hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>pic related

Don't forget, over half the population of Canada is over 50 and will die in the next 20-30 years.

There is more people 65 and over , than people 15 and younger in Canada.

>2nd Largest Country in the world is a ghost country by 2050

>NO
>PEOPLE

Same is true in America and Japan. Babyboomer generation about to retire with a smaller labor force to support them. Your taxes about to skyrocket to pay for social programs you expect. Have fun in the dawn of a new age.

Ya but Canada is only 35 Million people
America 300 Million people
Japan 140 Million people

Ok... Is that shit about a law being passed that will allow the government to take away a parent's child if the parent does not acknowledge their gender, actually real and not 100% fake news? Can anyone confirm? Because I've been seeing this float around the internet and I'm not sure...

No, Canadians aren't people anymore, you lose the status and became cattle after the new children law.

Wait for the earth quake to kill everyone in Vancouver, BC will be a fucking good start

>it's a mulatto majority country shit hole dwelling subhuman tells us he is better than us episode

They lost that status in 1812 fighting off American Freedom for slavery to the Royals.

No, he balanced the budget, but continued to bring over massive amounts of migrants. You could argue that Canada was alright before Trudeau the demon senior.

Cry more
youtube.com/watch?v=peA6xbaBMBk

Honestly we need to convince the neocons to invade us for our oil or something.

>How do we fix Canada?
Canada has to stop voting for literal faggots who are more than happy to destroy their people. The problem is of course that Canada is the land of faggots so it it unlike Canada will be fixed anytime soon.

At least I'm not half nigger :)

I know next to nothing about canada's political scene, but their current administration passing asinine totalitarian laws is only good for the right wing. It can only mean that more and more people will wake up and smell the coffee and show up to the polls. All of these crazy laws will probably not be enforced anyway, but I will admit it is a very scary precedent.

The size of the numbers goes not matter. The % of people in the same is. US already has 2 people leaving work force for every one entering. Soon to be 3 / 1.

>Canada has to stop voting for literal faggots

I have no idea what your talking about.

Ban the Easter bunny
torontosun.com/2017/04/12/easter-bunny-at-heart-of-fired-foster-parents-legal-action

>tfw Sup Forums unironically made me like Canadians
>10/10 self-awareness and banter, best Anglo
>not pretentious like Brits, bland like burgers or tryhard like Aussies

>replace leaf with red swastika

step two: substitute leaf with swastika

Deport everyone who isn't white, it's time to go back to our founding principles of Aryan superiority and show the world why we're really called the Great White North.

but Trudeau says "Diversity is our strength"

what if someone would walk up with a rifle and shoot everyone in that room?

I see a Castro on there, wonder if he's related to Justin.

You can't fix "Canada", the rot is systemic, to the very core of the country. You can replace the government with anyone you want, but the fact is our charters and constitution is so formulated that we will be forever cucked on a fundamental level. This is the problem the British have as well. USA may be cucked in some ways, but God bless if their Constitution hasn't saved them from being destroyed long ago.
The only solution is a war which Canada does not exist anymore and something new can be made. I have come to this conclusion after studying a bit of constitutional law, we are still subjects and serfs, we just don't know it.

Fix what exactly? Our highest global standard of living? Our safe cities? Our equality of opportunity? We have it so good you're looking for problems that aren't there just like the liberals are doing. Other countries need to step up and drop the obvious Canada envy.

>lol you're so irrelevant Canada
they say as we all just relax in our great country. We don't need to flop pur cocks on the global table for big boy ego points like you meatheads do when we can just live with our families in peace.

We arn't any better with a meme for a PM.