This is the future for sex robots

This is the future for sex robots.

>YWN hide your sex bot waifu in your house, enjoying secret quiet tender moments of your forbidden love.

ROBOTS BTFO KEK

Damn, what if this were your waifu though?

REEEEEEEE LEAVE HER ALONE NORMIES

In the theoretical situation of this happening, I'd be more sad if they did this to a sexbot than a woman. The sexbot is a sapient creature, albeit not an organic one, capable of higher thought.

Kek.

Look at the dindu on the right holding her down

That's animatrix right?

Second reienssance was dope.

it's wonderful, you can buy one and abuse it all you want like a toaster

I'm not making myself toasts with someone else's toaster ever again.

REEEEEE LEAVE HER ALONE, FEMINISTS*

fix'd for u leafbro

>she wasn't a robot
>she was a cyborg

cmon baby don't you wanna toast your bread in this?

There was an underground railroad for slaves

How come no human resistance existed for the protection of persecuted robots?

Cus the Railroad are a bunch of liberal faggots

>how come no human resistance existed for the protection of persecuted robots?

Because the robots dont have self awareness?

do not watch animatrix at night or drunk, shit is terrifying

fuck if the matrix had been like that it would have been the scariest movie ever made

>tfw if I had a gun I'd actually side with the robot against the ignorant homo sapiens.
Meatbags get out REEEEEEE

Pretty sure it's mostly autists who would end up attached to robots and possibly try to defend them. Most people wouldn't give a shit.
These are legit scary though.
It was so lame in Fallout 4.

Despite owning the DVD for years, I've never actually watched it. Because of your comment I'm going to rectify that immediately.

And then they'd put you and the few survivors in a zoo or something. I'd be OK with that. That's where humans belong.

>tfw YOU are the 3DPD to robots

you don't need full sentience to make a sexbot pass the turing test, you could program a desktop PC to be convincing with the proper set of responses. Unless you have a sexual fetish for philosophical conversation you should be fine.

Big fucking deal. Most humans pass the Turing test and most of them are shit.

you can't program your wife tho

By the time we have sexbots, the left will have transitioned every conceivable concept into a state-enforced gender. No worries, autists.

I find it interesting that it's MEN destroying a "FEMALE" sexbot. Women laugh at men for wanting a disposable access to something akin to sex, but use dildos without question. You can even buy them at Target, now.

Not with this attitude.
>robowaifus
>disposable
You're part of the problem REEEEEEEE.
>but use dildos without question
Heh yeah then it's "empowering". A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle and shit.

>tfw no qt cylon girl to raise a family with on a new planet
Why even live, Sup Forums?

Well, to be fair, if you let a guy have one robowaifu, what's to say he can't have more than that? It's the same argument the religious right uses for gay marriage opening the floodgates. It's degenerate on both counts.