Sweden: growing phenomenon of local women having sex with refugees to provide comfort

Sweden: growing phenomenon of local women having sex with refugees to provide comfort

infowars.com/report-swedish-women-prove-their-tolerance-by-having-sex-with-refugees/

I legitimately want this country nuked.

Every time I think it can't possibly get any worse, it does....
Sweden, YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssss

Never before have I ever wanted to see a country go to oblivion.

You disgust me Sweden. Absolutely fucking disgusting. I would leave. I wouldn't even want to save my people if they do this. Good riddance.

amazing how you can brainwash people.

if you have seen those 40+ grannys you feel bad for the refugges desu

Considering that Swedish women are the most beautiful on earth, the thought of them spreading their legs en masse for Muslims to dominate them is so fucking hot.

Makes you think your life has a purpose doesn't it nigger spic.

I hate Swedes as much as any rational person but your pic related is a bunch of college sluts at Lake Mead in the USA.

We've wanted them obliterated for centuries. Welcome, brother.

I have a feeling this is bullshit but you never know

now you know why leftist women want migrants

stop thinking these are your women, theyre not. Let them breed themselves out.

That means Swedish culture is rubbing off on the US. I would rather day of the rope sweden than day of the rake Canada.

it's not, the same thing happened in calais

look it up

I suppose you have a point. We're witnessing the most beautiful and recessive of genes commit suicide through inferior men.

muh BASED evropa

Norway, I will support you in a full Swedocaust.
Just fucking nuke them.

Nah but he makes my dick hard. It's such a beautiful contrast. Feminine white women need MASCULINE men and so they turn their backs on white "boys" as niggers say.

Fuck sweden

Shit, I'm moving to Sweden.

Holy fucking balls that's Horsetooth Reservoir above Fort Collins.

God I hate coalburners.

Theres nothing wrong with this. The indigenous male population that perceives theirselves as le supreme gentlemens have the privilege of using legal prostitution.

honestly, after all this, and even 50% of white women in the USA being ok with being coal burners, why would you have any respect for white woman?

I would never waste any effort on any white woman as soon as i found out she had fucked a black man. not that i don't have black friends that i respect for upgrading to white woman, it's just any white woman who would even consider a nigger is trash tier to me.

my girlfriends sister and me are roomates, she used to fuck only black men. now she has a white bf and is the happiest i've ever seen her. but if i was in his situation i could never respect myself knowing the girl i love has spread her legs for black cock.

>dailymail
>infowars
C'mon leaf.

Exactly. It's hot.

>doesn't look at the sources
fuck off leopold

What do you care about sweden?

>disinfo worms

fuck off with your fake new click bait, you fat, soon-to-be-broke cunt

>knowing the girl i love has spread her legs for black cock
Again, why must we pretend this isn't even a little hot?

>Why do you care about fellow whites, goy?

Gas yourself, schlomo.

Just kill the swedish "women" and the shitskin men. The rest are innocent.

>implying we care about whores who fuck sandniggers.

In the end they get what they deserve.

tfw SD will become the biggest party 2018.

tfw more and more normal swedes get redpilled

tfw niggers and sandniggers are useless leeches who will leave as soon as Ã…kesson cuts their welfare in the future.

Then post a less jew source, faggot. They're not perfect but better the anything else.

Even here in cuck Canada most whit women think you nigg and muzz rats are fucking gross. You guys only get the sluts and SJW fattys.

Yeah guys it's almost only 40+ tobacco and alcohol ridden hags who have rode the bar and cock train for decades. You have to feel bad for them.

Sweden has allowed white men to be portrayed as the enemy ever since WW2.

One of the most well regarded pieces of Swedish literary fiction, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, was originally called "Men Who Hate Women" in the Swedish version.

I find it funny when a white girl is getting a beating from a nigger bf
I've seen it happen in the street many times
I always shout at them laughing that's what you get dirty whore
White women are mostly blue piled retards
Never white knight for these degenerates

probably because its more hot to me for my own cock to be inside there.

but hey if you have a thing for black dicks whatever. personally its like bestiality to me

>88
Der Fuehrer has spoken

Why are half of the Americans on here such fucking cucks?

The Swedish "men" that allowed women to vote, voted in leftist politicians,spread their wife's lips for migrant dick, and raised Swedish feminist girls need to be killed.

>tfw SD will become the biggest party 2018.
this is like delusional americans putting their fate in trump, same with lepen and all the other civic nationalists controlled opposition parties.

Self-hate. Being a nigger is cool here and many white women have been BLACKED at least once.

>infowars

I like making fun of Sweden as much as anyone, but come on

Also the "report" cited there is basically a Swedish version of infowars and their source again is an anonymous blogpost

>infowars

t.60% white country full of racemixers and nigger culture acts uppty

Better than the fag we have.