As much as I hate Communism

I would rather live in the USSR than under the postmodern Antifa brand of leftists. I really doubts that the Soviets would tolerate their degeneracy, even though they used degeneracy to subvert the USA.

Are there any non-cuck commies left?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
healthland.time.com/2012/03/23/the-legacy-of-the-cias-secret-lsd-experiments-on-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B umperino

No, you wouldn't.

>>even though they used degeneracy to subvert the USA.

False.

Commie.

The KGB was known for pushing rock, desegregation, free love, and drugs into American culture while fighting it at home.

>we overthrew our bosses and now we work this big boilers all by ourselves and claim the profit
>oh shit a boiler broke and we need a new one, who's paying for it?
>...
>guys?

I guess The State should just run everything to avoid that. Now there's no competition.

>guys this product is shit
>"who cares, what else will they buy?"
>true lol
>low standards everywhere

kewl

>I would rather live under postmodern lefties

Why?

No, you really wouldn't. This is the same shit as Commie youths knowing nothing about it.

Source?

This is the kind of thread that makes Russians fucking laugh at us

>(((OLRntJOO)))

only in eastern europe and they get torn apart between communism and nationalism every day as the political elites move to faggotry at incredible hihg speed

Can someone post proof? One source is an interview with a KGB defect. He's the face on the "ABSOLUTELY SUBVERSIVE" memes.

I would rather to live under antifa, because they are weak and would be toppled easily.

USSR commies didn't fuck around. They knew exactly what they were doing to strangle any insurrections. After all, how will you feed your rebel army if no one has food?

you are a fucking retard, sort yourself out

How do you get EU flag?
Because the reality of communism in Eastern Europe was concrete soulless cities, brainwashing and grinding poverty.

Just as I thought.
Another blue-pilled Yuri Bezmenov supporter.

I sold my country out for rare flag and (you)s

They are the same, dumbass.

/pol would not do well under leftie rule

You are what they call a reactionary. /k would go down like the betrayal of the cossaks

>>The KGB was known for pushing rock, desegregation, free love, and drugs into American culture while fighting it at home.

It was the CIA who funded and elevated feminists like Gloria Steinem.
Same for LSD.
Same for modern art.

It's not a Soviet conspiracy.

That's stupid. The CIA was fighting for America. Why would it subvert it?

You're both wrong

It wasn't the CIA or the KGB although, in the 50s, CIA was pushing a completely different agenda that involved arming radical RIGHT WING extremists and dictators, and KGB was sending weapons manuals to literal Congo niggers to kill whites

But I digress, the problem started before them, specifically in the 20s and 30s, when top ranking Jews left Weimar Germany and got jobs at American teaching universities. In the 50s they were quiet because FBI was trying to suppress them and communists, but they got really active in the 60s and you know what happened then

>>That's stupid. The CIA was fighting for America. Why would it subvert it?

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
www.alternet.org/drugs/cloak-dropper-twisted-history-cia-lsd
healthland.time.com/2012/03/23/the-legacy-of-the-cias-secret-lsd-experiments-on-america/

>>Why would it subvert it?

So you don't know the history of the CIA?