What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbEN5_qAkAI

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it means there is no hope for the west.

It means that only 6 muslims out of the entire muslim population in London are against terrorism

>ari is has an arbys-tier roastie
Why even live. I wish I could unsee this

>enhance, Sup Forums hackers

disgusting mexican whore

Sure she's not wearing pantyhose?
Pic related.

It means you are susceptible to the lowest common denominator of social programming while your race and Nations are burned to the fucking ground.

You're literally a nigger

What the fuck are those marks?

pantyhose

It's something you wear to prevent getting camel toes

FUCKING JEWS

You fucking mean instead of wearing form fitting clothes?! Whores will always be catered to no matter what century.

>fake terrorist attack at concert
>put on another concert for the "victims"
>get lots of donations, and free advertising on the bbc
>fill the kids minds with filth
>really a man
>no discernible talent

Just non-stop mockery and trauma-based brainwashing of the masses. We need to do something about these psychopaths.

I just want to hate fuck her so badly

>No discernible talent
Stephen King is Cervantes etc.

kek
no, they're worn for warmth/fashion
the gusset at the seam is for wicking/comfort, not for camel toe suppression
if anything, jews were behind the end of stockings/pantyhose and the move towards having bare legs in public
>implying pantyhose are indicative of whorishness rather than a relic from a more conservative time
top kek, I mean clearly she's a whore but you're really displaying your youth here kiddo

verdict: we're probably looking at a bunched up gusset here, not a arbys-tier roastie, though it's certainly a distinct possibility

>he never secretly watched his mom undress
lmao you got a lot to learn about girls, kiddo

Kek, that hairline.

>Watching your mom undress
And just what breed of retard faggot weirdo are you exactly?

yep
People are learning to associate terrorist attacks with cool parties and concerts.
Our people are killed? lets have a party and celebrate diversity!

FAKE NEWS!

start making this viral on normie book on every news live stream

The money went to the redcross who is going to use it to bring in more shitskins

Why shouldn't I kill myself if this is the future of Western Civilization? We lost seventy-two years ago, why is no-one seeing what the fuck is going on in society? Am I alone in this endeavor?

This guy gets it.

make some fucking noise and copy pastes i mean do somethng man! spread the memes

Your not alone, but there are very few of us

or make some fucking videos, forget about the money for once and get your shit together

Those are faux see thru panels, like ice-skaters, they have a flesh colored panel sewn in behind the material.

>shitty photo shooping.

Nothing new, CNN is a known Jewish house that makes staged news to spread lies and agenda.

pussy

Pls no ban. I forgot I'm not suppose to post nude photos here.

And people wonder why IS calls her a slut.

Its the seam lines , hole is there so she can pee and also so that the tights wont rip during dancing

What a fuckin degenerate.

remek fonál

vulva cleavage. awesome. so now that is a thing.

I can barely believe what I just watched. I had no idea they were this fucking blatant about it. Reporters should be shot on sight.

Or, rather than killing yourself for a lack of hope, spread your ideas, bounce them off the wall and see if anything sticks.

It's a secret Illuminati message for you to buy more Wendy's. You didn't notice it, but your brain did

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/127985806#p127985888128710293

is that really her vag or nah?