Avoid tying yourself to one female, avoid pregnancy

Anal Only Lifestyle is any man's best choice for freedom and sexual satisfaction.

analonlylifestyle.com/

It's too dangerous to risk have children with a slut who can break up with you- making you pay child support, while removing access to her pussy.

this is the dumbest shit you ever posted leaf go die in a piss fire

>removing access to her pussy
isn't that literally what analonly already is?

The man is the one who chooses to only fuck her anally. The man is not restricted by the woman.

>It's too dangerous to risk have children with a slut who can

Ofc it is that's the point.

Jews use this system to deter thoughtful whites from having kids

They also use techniques like (((OP)))

tfw mra's try to apply their dumbassery to real life. Fuck me. You want men to only fuck asses because you want to take away a woman's power over you? Fucking pathetic. I'm not gonna tell you to kys (I reserve that for fascists and other classcucks), but c'mon man. You're letting some silly bullshit run your life. Can't you tell how much of a rube you are for buying into this idiocy?

>Jews want tax dollars, yet don't want white babies...
Jews want white babies for maximum income- don't give in to them. Anal is tighter than the average woman's well used vag.

Fuck, i cant stop laughing, this is best time to be alive, so much stupid but funny shit.

Use your saliva, virgin.

But poop comes from there

Tell me how funny it is that you fuck a loose, well used vag when you could move a few inches to fuck a tight ass.

>But poop comes from there
You don't fuck her when she's about to take a shit.

Bro, i do with girls anal mostly. Relax.

Stick your finger in your ass. Now pull it out and sniff it. Smell that? That's poop! Poop is ALWAYS in your butt, even if it's just a thin coating.

Enjoy your AIDS

> Does not require his females to wash themselves before being fucked. Let me guess, you also don't require your females to shave their legs...

Just go fuck other mgtow fags already

Seems you an expert in sticking finger into anus and smelling it.

Tried buttfucking a few times and found it over-rated. It's a really impractical orifice and the whole experience was a pain in the arse for everyone concerned.

why are all Canadians insufferable faggots?
Is there something in your water?
Is it culture? Maple Syrup? Cold?

How do you clean eight inches into your asshole?

Of course!

All men need to do is get hard and pump that ass. I could not care less how much work women need to do- as it is, they only do 71% as much as men, thus they have time.

> muh 8 inch dick
It's called water, retard. First date, you tell them to have cleaned their anus beforehand.