New bong hero

>be nearby a terrorist attack all of a sudden while drinking a beer
>fast walk away from the area without hysterically throwing your beer to the ground and screeching
>???
>become national hero

why are everybody glorifying this random guy for litterally nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UUUUUHHHH EE PROTECTIN THE BEER HAHA
TOP LAD

>British intellectuals

Because there's noone to actually glorify, i.e. someone with a gun who shot th Muzzies dead before they could even open their knives

>that moment when terror attack and your like omg gotta save my beer xDD
just a normal every day occurrence :^)

hashtags should be punishable by death by a thousand cuts

>glorifying a guy for running away
We sure this wasn't in France?

Americans gotta migrate to Europe with their firearms and show you guys how its done

Because they need something to divert attention from the terrorist act itself.

Ironically, European police will use firearms to stop you.

>Another the French are pussies joke
You know how much blood they sacrificed in Verdun?

Guy on the left legit has Trump's "physique."

Not if we carry our new Universal Concealed Carry card as is gonna be signed into law by Trump that lets us CC worldwide

They're making it seem like he was heroic and brave for being coolheaded enough to want to finish his beer,. But they're ignoring what an unbelievable pack of FAGGOTS these ~20 men are for running away. If all the men in this picture produced testosterone and had balls, they could have EASILY overpowered the knife wielding attackers and been real national heroes.

If this was in Russia or Poland, that would have happened.

If this was in Singapore or Malaysia, that would have happened.

But, unfortunately, they were in soft, lost ,and materialistic England.

>English people

Last terror attack in scotland the guy got a boot in the stones for his troubles.

>EEEW DUUUDE NOICE STRONG BRITISH SPIRIT INNIT?

I'm more interested in the Meme Wars than the World Wars

hearing stories of brave british lads like this will really make the sand wogs think twice before carrying out further attacks

Crisis actors. Don't believe their lies.

Because the media always tries to spin these terror attacks as being about the everyman rather than the incompatible 5% of the population

During a shitty time, people have fun to soften the mood

He was a moron. At the time no one knew how many terrorists there were or how armed they are.

One of the people got shot by a stray bullet fired by police. If it was a full on gunfight with 3 people vs several police many would get hit just by stray bullets

We dont need more blacks spics or asians

French got their ass kicked in the Franco-Prussian War and they got their ass kicked in WWII. The only reason why they survived WWI is because the Brits held back the Germans and propped up their country, and even then they would've surrendered if the Americans hadn't bailed them out. France had it's chance two hundred years ago to be top dog, they blew it and now they're about as relevant as Italy.

Fuck off Arab scum.

There was nothing to gain from staging a terror attack when you are importing shitskins in the country

Dude the biggest cowards in the war have always been Italians. 10.000 Italians surrendered to mere 150 soliders led by Erwin Rommel during ww1

That story was spread like propaganda but it works poorly as such. They made it seem like one guy represents all of British life -despite the fact that every other Brit in the pic is jogging- but they tell us that's the message, that this one man represents all of what is British, while telling us that apparently three Muslims don't represent Islam. Three Muslims, that's a 200% increase in the number of representatives the Brits have, according to this narrative-construction media piece, yet that significantly larger group doesn't represent Islam.

Do you think me comparing the French to the Italians was meant as a compliment?

i guess you're talking about Operation Achse. Germans were about the same number and better armed, italians had no chances
>150
rooskie education

Because it's a funny meme that distracts from the fact that islamic terrorism is happening.

Like when they memed that one red man to hell and back after Hillary lost the second debate.

Hahahha stop lying. Rommel during ww1 only had 150 soliders and acted on his own.

Cowardly Italians believed that they were surrounded by the whole German forces and surrendered to 150 people

I cant even point out your country on a map are you sure you're not a Russian oblast

Twitter itself should just die.

It's a social media platform literally founded on the idea that every single post should be meaningless.

>The Mountain Battalion was next assigned to the Isonzo front, in a mountainous area in Italy. The offensive, known as the Battle of Caporetto, began on 24 October 1917.[22] Rommel's battalion, consisting of three rifle companies and a machine gun unit, was part of an attempt to take enemy positions on three mountains: Kolovrat, Matajur, and Stol.[23] In two and a half days, from 25 to 27 October, Rommel and his 150 men captured 81 guns and 9,000 men (including 150 officers), at the loss of six dead and 30 wounded.[24] Rommel achieved this remarkable success by taking advantage of the terrain to outflank the Italian forces, attacking from unexpected directions or behind enemy lines, and taking the initiative to attack when he had orders to the contrary. In one instance, the Italian forces, taken by surprise and believing that their lines had collapsed, surrendered after a brief firefight.[25]

150 vs 9000 AHAHAHA cowardly Gypsies roleplaying as Romans

what a joke
>please distract me from impending death and terror
>haha beer lol

really, really pathetic

To make it sound not a real tragedy? A routine happening?

To show everything have a bright side?

Please dont come here. Your tourists are normally niggers who need to be thrown out of a club after getting shitfaced drunk from a couple beers

And then you are like: Dis nigga is raycist n shiiet hol up i am an american bruh uh uh nigga

>9,000 men (including 150 officers)
>8,850 among civilians and poorly armed new, low rank soldiers who thought they were surrounded by krauts
AYYYY
>win the war anyway
mad vodka nigger is mad

>who thought they were surrounded by krauts

Is that really an excuse to surrender that fast?
Come on it was very cowardly to just give up with only a couple dead.

You never won any war. You just switched sides and let others do the work for you while you sold out.

I cheers the lad, not sure why anyone would be so dirty after this act of barbarism. You're hate isn't going to make anyone feel better. Strengthen the defenses and make sure it doesn't happen again.

>mad vodka nigger is mad

Its funny because the Northeren part of Italy that is better off and has white looking people is mostly slavic.

And the southern part consists of mutts that you call Italians

>Durring a terrorist attack
>Only cares about his beer not his safety or the safety of others

Degenerate druggie should move out of the way

>You just switched sides and let others do the work for you while you sold out
that is how a war is won
>ww2
that is how to pay 1/7 of war reparations for initial enemies
unironically realized you're not russian
>slovenia gypsy mad at italy
why i'm not surprised? ethernal butthurt strikes

>Northern Italy
>mostly slavic
>says the Carpathian German

>wasting a drop
>when muzzies are trying to enforce sharia
you bet he's a goddamn hero

he's slovenian, not slovak. so not german blood at all. i love how they're so irrelevant no one can litterally guess his country right. that also explain his poor education calling northern italians "slavic"

where is a real hero when you need one

You forgot to add, in Europe

It's not like germany had twice the size of our population and was the most industrialized country in Europe, retard

And we won WW1, we even lead the peace process after that, we fought of the most fronts and we had the highest casualties, still we didn't gave up but as a true burger retard you are shilling on the possibility we could have surrendered

We should have surrendered in 1777, we would have one less useless country with a big mouth being a pain in world's ass

>implying bongs, french and germans are europe

We stopped Rommel, his afrika korps and the italian army with merely 1,500 men in Libya at Bir Hakeim, giving time for the british army to regroup and counter attack successfully, before that no one beated Rommel that heavily

Thank god, cause if Italian women disappeared I'd fucking off my self.

>not drinking your beer at full sprint without spilling a drop
The bar for hero these days is really low. I've gone flying without spilling a drop.

HAHA DUDE I LOVE BEER AND ALCOHOL HAHA THAT FEEL WHEN YOU DRINK A BEER HAHA LAD SAYS COME OUT DRINK ONE BEER I SAY MORE LIKE ONE MILLION BEER I LOVE BEER I AM SO COOL GLUGG GLUGG THAT FEEL WHEN ITS SUMMER AND YOU DRINK COLD BEER HAHA WOMAN SAYS DO SEX I SAY SRY THERE IS DIVEGRASS AND BEER I FUCKING LOVE BEER BECAUSE IM A MAN LMAOO

normie holocaust when?

He is pretty chill.

Not enough, they along with Britian literally started The Great War. Many more of them should have died than did
Fuck the french

Sure there is, more excuses to send Brits who speak out to re-education camps
It isn't a false flag though, when NWO create fake habbenings they always make sure that the purpotrators are stupid. These guys put on fake suicide vests so nobody would try and tackle them

That's mean, criminal cousin

Kek another butthurt burger with 1/16 german blood

>T-they were all just poor farmers
Yeah yeah and all of the Americans who faught in the revolution were just peasent farmers and traders, not well experienced wilderness survivors and hunters no sir

>criminal
b-but françois, i make fettuccine for-a living

>why are everybody glorifying this random guy for litterally nothing?

Because dumb asses like you make threads about him every fucking day! STOP IT!

To be fair it was the mass mismanagement of French forces that let Rommel climb into command.

Just keep getting drunk and ignore what's wrong with your country.

He's probably utterly drunk, and is being as urgent as he can be whilst keeping upright.

dont worry about getting killed and maimed THIS guy doesnt spill his beer infact he doesnt even run haha

Sorry mate actually 2/3 German

Can we just say American if your blood lines been in the US since 1776?

He is gloryfied because the media just wants you to ignore everything and just keep on keeping on because hating muslims goes against the globalist agenda so if he is a drunk fuck that doesn't know what's going on, he is the perfect symbol for what the establishment wants the British to be, ignorant, drunk and nonresistant.

Because they're trying to look for anything else to comment on rather than the problem at hand.
Islamic extremism.

>People run in fear away from muslims stabbing them
>"Fuck, what else is in this picture, BEER! Haha, he didn't drop it! London is such a strong city! :') "

they are desperate to point to anyhting that makes them look like "lol i dont care see how you dont change my life i am sooo goooood" to distract people. Its pathetic and the only thing more pathetic than the politicans and media jumping on stuff like that is people that buy stuff like that.

"Let it roll"
same thing

> Winning 60% of his battles since 486
> Conquering England with Normands, now 30% of english words comes from french
> Winning at Patay in 1429 with 1500 french soldiers against 5000 English
> Annexing in 1 4 8 8 Brittany and other rebellious french duchies endorsed by England, HRE and Castile
> Winning at Fort Carillon in 1758 in 1v5
> Bringing 35000 french soldiers to the 43000 US soldiers during the Independence War
> Dismantling the HRE
> Winning at Auerstaedt in 1806 with 25000 french soldiers against 60000 Prussians
> Resisting at Camerone to 2000 mexican soldiers (including 800 horsemen) with only 62 french soldiers until we have no ammo anymore
> Going too far with the humiliation of Germany after WW1
> Helping the brits to evacuate at Dunkirk by resisting at Lille in 1v3
> Winning with just 9 french soldiers against 5000 italians at Menton in 1940
> Helping the brits to win at El Alamein by resiting at Bir Akeim in 1v10
> Having no US military bases in his territory unlike his neighbors but having a permanent place in the UN military council
> Refusing to be USA's puppet with his fake war in Iraq in 2003
> Soisson
> Marigan
> Austerlitz
> Verdun

Btw le funny white flag meme was born around 2003 with the french bashing because you couldn't stand our decision to not invade Iraq.

Haha faggots will find anything to justify letting terror attacks happen. "Well he didnt spill his beer, so its ok!" Good like, dudes. I don't mean that in a sarcastic way either.

>good luck, fuck!

The famous anglo master rrace.

In Straya they would get glassed for being muzzie cunts anyway.

>bailed them out
Lol you're a retard, the lend lease was food for civilians, reminder the UK had more battles, casualties and put in more war effort despite being 1/10th our size

It becomes a lot funnier when you imagine fat bob running from the pub in the same situation. Atleast in Newcastle anyway. Never seen a scared geordie.

piss on hiss gut and tell people he's being cleannsed by Jubus

>le funny white flag meme was born around 2003
Try 1914 m8

That post was almost as embarrassing as the time you tried to invade the UK at the Battle of Fishguard.

>implying there wouldn't be crowds of people running down william street doing the same thing if this happend in kings cross

Oh crap you are right, MSM made be see what they wanted, even when the photo shows all, the rare one person becomes a symbol.

Britbongs gonna britbong youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

in an ideal word that pic would've been taken by a muslim before a crowd of british men has beaten him to death as a retaliation for the terrorist attacks. but no, it's a bunch of disarmed pussies running like headless chicken, terrified to death.

world*

Nobody wants to bomb the poles anyways

In Singapore we'd pull our phones out, record it for Instagram before doing anything.

The average burger shows greater heroism simply riding the subway

basically because the #PrayFor #JeSuis shit was getting old

Didn't someone from Romania hit one of those trashbags with a chair?

Underrated

This. Plus it's an unarmed crowd vs two mudslimes with a knife. Their grandfathers would have run towards them, armed or not. Fucking cowards.

They didn't know if they had guns or bombs as well. And people have always been panicky.

You're full of shit.

tbf we're seeing the class divide in action here: london bridge is flooded with nu-males, gays, and effete middle-class southern wankers.

the few working class guys there were- bomber jacket man, and the romanina- threw chairs and shit at them, and were ready to have em.