/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - I GOT A LICENSE TO KILL EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD:

As I was saying, that guy gives me the fucking creeps man, I've seen too many wackos like him throughout the city.

This long silence

472 KB

>Probably quietly bringing tech unit into the loop to triangulate. Drop them FCC federal charges on that nigga.

yeah the muppet who broke into the radio stream said something about requesting permission to fire on a target and then about 10 minutes later something about having a license to kill

Common as hell in Dallas too. People who's brains ain't right make me back up too. I'm not looking to get eaten or anything.

I love how sinister that POS geek squad car turned out. I think its the lens flares and the shape of the grille.

Geek Squad Car sounds like a Wheel of Fortune Before & After solution.

Don't forget how he telling them to disengage or some shit.
Gotta agree, there's something otherworldly about them.

>Hold up at the 7-11
Here we go.

>I love how sinister that POS geek squad car turned out. I think its the lens flares and the shape of the grille.
yeah that one's one of my favs, a lot of good oc came out of the night of dj coon baofeng shitpost extravaganza. one of that guy's better works, and they're all fantastic

i hope the habbening habbens soon. only about an hour of dark left and thats when the niggies start to crawl back under their rocks

It was busier earlier. And we're coming off a bloody weekend to boot.

FUCKING KEYS

>UNITS WATCH YOUR KEYS ZONE 10

check yo' fucking keys

>i hope the habbening habbens soon. only about an hour of dark left and thats when the niggies start to crawl back under their rocks
another 2hr of real nigga hours left

always lots of action after cubbies or bulls games games, any holiday, transactions at CVS or Dunkn Donuts, nice weather

Holy fuck, zone 10.

GOD DAMN IT ROBERT CHECK YOUR FUCKING KEYS

Can't wait for Halloween

check dem keys hoe

WHY IS IT ALWAYS ZONE 10? WTF

>keys

We're in for a good week

Lawndale is a shitty neighborhood.

damn doesn't get too much better for homicide weather

Oh boy. I better lay on some supplies. weather like that will need some good meals to go wit it.

It's always a zone 10 Robert on his key.

I'm telling you it's their neighborhood.

>Oh boy. I better lay on some supplies. weather like that will need some good meals to go wit it.
warm enough for him to be out smoking rock and drinking colt 45 on the porch all day
just cool enough to wear a jacket thatll conceal a sawed off at night

i'm not the only person hearing the coughing and sputtering in the background of the zone 10 open mic, right?

OH GOD HE'S WALKING NOW AND THE KEY KEEPS CLICKING

Whenever a Robert forgets to check his keys, /cpd/ gets a ride along.

Man I love living here.

sounded like a heave or two as well

>sounded like a heave or two as well
hits from the bong

THE KEYS HAVE REMAINED UNCHECKED FOR THE LAST TIME

>flag
Bruh, what time is it over there?

6:30 PM

Oh ok.

Well I have some white noise to put me to sleep now

Real Nigga Hours happens at a pleasant time in the afternoon in Oz? Holy shit y'all really are down under.

I thought you were bullshitting, but I really did hear a cough or two a minute ago.

Why? What time did you think it was?

It's pretty comfy.

I think fucking Robert is watching some god damn Turner Classic Movies or some shit, because I hear music.

IT'S OVER

Nothing, just thought I'd ask. It's 3:37 AM here in Chicago so I figured I'd ask.

Fuck I'm repeating myself, been a long day.

>5 SHOTS FIRED

Well roberts, it's been fun, but I need some sleep. Have fun listening.

Got you covered. Good night, Robert.

Can't remember the last shooting that occurred in my town.

Oh that's right, we have very, very few niggers.

Boy I can't wait for them to start popping out 10 little criminals each.

It's fun being on Sup Forums in the wee hours of the American morning. Things are much slower. We ausfags have a bingo thread on Monday night (6:30-ish Monday morning for you blokes) where we watch Q&A (a liberal shitfest of a show). They have a feature where they show selected tweets at the bottom of the screen, and we trick them into showing wife's son's posts and the like. Last night, we got over a thousand posts in one thread, and an user got on the after show radio program.

should get that cough looked at

>It's fun being on Sup Forums in the wee hours of the American morning. Things are much slower. We ausfags have a bingo thread on Monday night (6:30-ish Monday morning for you blokes) where we watch Q&A (a liberal shitfest of a show). They have a feature where they show selected tweets at the bottom of the screen, and we trick them into showing wife's son's posts and the like. Last night, we got over a thousand posts in one thread, and an user got on the after show radio program.

bingo? oh we bingo

heres a newer one, sure theres some more floating around since this one

I know. Here's ours.

Damn. Today is Tuesday. I have got to show up for that.

yeah sounds like seriously good stuff, not as easy to pull that kind of shit on the networks here as it was unfortunately

i'd say it's shocking just how incredibly unaware they are of the internet but it's really not, considering the amount of people that still buy their shit stories. it's shifting between the age demographics and people waking up to the media, but there's still a lot of unwashed masses...

The new masses will turn to youtube. I attribute part of the news boom it's currently having to youtube turning 12 a little while back. The kids who grew up with Youtube are becoming conscious of the world and are demanding news they can trust.

>how incredibly unaware they are of the internet
It's even better when they are just aware enough to start taking it seriously.

>It's even better when they are just aware enough to start taking it seriously.

>We wen't to Syria looking for the Memes of Mass Destruction, all we found was some red velvet cake

>The new masses will turn to youtube. I attribute part of the news boom it's currently having to youtube turning 12 a little while back. The kids who grew up with Youtube are becoming conscious of the world and are demanding news they can trust.

the youtube "e-celebs" with their reporting on whatever they read in Sup Forums and trying to drop Sup Forums lingo inevitably draws in the fucktards and kiddos, and the idea of a lot of them being controlled oppo probably has some truth to it, but it really does serve as stepping stones for people to wake the fuck up, who are sick of the real fake news from the sodastream metroid

remove taco

It's telling that Journalism's most prized awards are named after the Kings of Yellow Journalism.

who /sunrise/ here?

Burglary in progress, 5 in the morning. Owner out of country. Top shelf amateurs? Friends of the victim?

>that thread
warm memories user, I remember when she started talking about 15yr olds in Pennsylvania shitposting before going down to dinner. The best part was she was closer to the truth than anyone on that panel but everyone brushed her off like she was a loon. Nice to see some of my own posts in the screencap too