REDPILLING THE NORMIES

unless the we want the world to just continue getting worse we must begin redpilling the normies. i know its not a pleasant sounding task, but it must be done.

keep in mind to do this it must be easy to understand and not too jagged of a pill to swallow. anything is welcome: funny memes, infographs, or videos, but it shouldnt be anything that takes up too much time - normies dont have long attention spans. basically it must be spoon fed or things will only continue getting worse.

any topic is welcome: MSM lies, rampant degeneracy enforced by the mainstream, the destruction of the family unit etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7jO-NCbE4
youtube.com/watch?v=xSLWojQmhrs
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
youtube.com/watch?v=H9f4Td7h9ek
youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ill start. this one is good because even if you are ok with people living how they wish, there is no reason why that should be taught to children.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE

this one is good because it uses fantasy fiction as a metaphor and normies love that shit

this is a new video, but couples with the pic i posted in the OP it shows how MSM has no problem with staging incidents. how much did they get away before everyone had a camera and social media to call them out with?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7jO-NCbE4

someone with the beloved name "clinton" speaking on illegal immigration in a way that would be called "racist" in todays politically correct atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=xSLWojQmhrs

more MSM lies where they strategically edit to give video the absolute spin than was intended by the person speaking

(if anyone has a less crappy looking version of a video about this please post - because normies like everything to look like it costs a lot of money and has been edited by a professional)

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA

this one seems to wild to be real, if its fake call me out

more MSM staging

brand new (and long - which as i said isnt good, but it cuts around a lot and is "entertaining" so hopefully itll keep them focused for a brief time).

shows how crazy colleges are getting and how respect has simply gone out the window. how long until the mob is telling you how to act?

youtube.com/watch?v=H9f4Td7h9ek

I need some loafers

i hate to say "im getting sleepy" but its that time - im gonna hit the hay. hope someone out there is at least lurking. please contribute. im going to make these threads occasionally because it seems necessary to learn how to convince bluepill addicts.

godspeed anons

kek

>REDPILLING THE NORMIES
gtfo Matrixfgt pls

no

redpill yourself, Matrixfgt pls

>unless the we want
What do you mean by "the we want", Peasant?

We need to deprive the political establishment / EU of funds. And we need to hold EU leaders responsible for the destruction of Europe when EU eventually disintegrates.

Just kill yourself dude. No one cares

Dosnt matyer its real. All networks do this. Shit. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fucker retarted

>No one cares
you care, and this faggot cares:

>reddit spacing
>calls people normies
newfags get out

>anything is welcome: funny memes, infographs, or videos, but it shouldnt be anything that takes up too much time - normies dont have long attention spans. basically it must be spoon fed or things will only continue getting worse.

This video is a good start: youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA

But ok I'll contribute OP