SHROOMS

Can someone give me the quick rundown on why psychedelic mushrooms are illegal in amsterdam but psychedelic truffles are not?

Other urls found in this thread:

amsterdam.info/drugs/
headshopvision.com/de/smart-shop/magic-mushrooms.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reasons, usually fucking stupid ones.

they used to be legal but young people killed themselves and they blamed it on the mushrooms even though it had nothing to do with them

who cares. They're great.

I love Amsterdam--not because it's Dutch, but to the contrary--because it's a US/British/French/Italian stoner colony. The Dutch component of the city is great, though, too. The architecture and canals make it the most beautiful city in Europe, and the food is not bad. The only thing that is bad is the tax rate on alcohol--I advise you to go to Lille to stock up on government-subsidized wines and lesser-taxed spirits before going on a weed week in Amsterdam. You may stop in Belgium for beer, but Lille liquor stores are bound to have all the Belgian beer that's worth the money. Also, the tourist section of Amsterdam (around Centraal Station) is normally 95%+ white.

t. American

It's just a legal loophole. Mushrooms were banned but truffles are not technically mushrooms even if they have the same effect.

This. Mushrooms and truffles have the exact same psychoactive ingredient.

Whoever decided that for everyone was probably high

Aren't truffles a type of musgroom?

Because if we all shroomed the world would be at peace.

they're sclerotia

because they are truffles, so they dont fit in the dutch law. its a little law gape, but the leftys will close this gape the next years, i dont hope so because i love to visit amsterdam, and of course i love the truffles too! amazing city

Truffles and mushrooms fall under the same category of fungi. Same
As slime molds, fungi are one of the 3 branches of life, the other two being prokaryotes and eukaryotes.

They are legal.
amsterdam.info/drugs/

Because shrooms are super easy to grow which is not good for the Jewish drug dominated business

Mushrooms used to be legal, but some girl jumped off a bridge and killed herself on them, so they (retardedly) banned mushrooms, BUT truffles technically aren't mushrooms as they don't go above the ground, or something like that.

*jew dominated drug business

oh wow you broke the secret code dude

They are same fungus its just the difference between a flower bulb and actual sprouting flower. Essentially a loop hole that screams corruption

It's always the kikes. Truffles aren't as fast growing, easy to care for, or profitable. They are much more advanced to cultivate
And the legal drug business, pharmacy business is always dominated by kikes
So it all adds up
This is also why pot isn't legal to grow and sell yourself. So the Jews can sell it instead

You have no idea whos growing weed in the NL

>protip:its not the jews but fucking dutch farmers in Brabant

Fungi are actually aliens, the gov wants to keep you away from the truth.

I love the dutch!
hate these simpleton leafs

Do they not have cattle in/ near Amsterdam? Somebody better tell them.

Because you tourists can't hande it

>dutch farmers
>dutch

you mean ahmed and his band of thieves?

I thought they were legal in Holland
Pic related

they used to be until some morons started jumping out of their hotel rooms

Musgrooms are the shit.

Tourists getting hit by trams and falling into canals made the dutch outlaw it. Some french girl in 2007 getting killed i think made them make it illegal.

Whats the difference between those shrooms and truffels ?

Dont headshops sell shrooms in germany? I remember you used code to ask for em.

No clue desu, I've only tried shrooms a couple times back when they were still 'legal'

Well no, but you can just order grow kits online.
headshopvision.com/de/smart-shop/magic-mushrooms.html

Well thats it, they dont really are different in any way.
Its a loophole, because when I was in Amsterdam a few years back they still sold a shitloads of truffles but no shrooms.

Go to one and request ein pillowcase bitte. Also they used to be sold in car air fresheners the ones that came in cans but with shrooms

>I remember you used code to ask for em.

>Guten Morgan Herr
>Guten Morgan Frauline. Ich ist looking fur somedanf big und slimy
>Ja Herr mein ist too, ficki ficki of der her der her der Islamy?
>Ja mein Frauline
>Halt! Ist nottin your Frauline!
>Ich ist apologisfbat
>Danke
>You too

they aren't mushrooms if they're truffles.

Lol germans dont do smalltalk

I have 6 tabs in my house wherer should i take them van gogh is still in town

checked

going to Amsterdam for a weed pilgrimage next month, what shit do you recommend I should do while I'm high? Looked up some coffeeshops and I'm planning on eating some delicious ice cream and brownies.

Yeah, dont buy your weed in Amsterdam, overpriced shit.

Space cakes are a waste they dont have any thc theyre ripoffs. Vondel park public sex is legal.

Maastricht has the best but no tourists can buy anymore :( except germans and belgians

Best place to get coke in amsterdam, any fb groups? Going to awakeningsfestival

Go to antwerp

Pillowcase like in english or "Kissenbezug"?

Oh boy do they. You dont know half of it.
Yes they do, just dont go to the big tourist coffee shops, look for the small ones in the alleys mostly run by older black guys or really old dutch dudes.
They sell some good stuff.
t. was high from 2 spacecakes for 22 hours straight. high tolerance too.

A truffle IS a kind of mushroom FFS. What is wrong with clogfeet?

Try both but english first. Also for the coke go to the red light district and if its anything like frankfurt youll get offered coke in stairwells

I live in Cologne mate. If I want coke, I just scream out of the window for some.

I miss europe

Buying coke off black street dealers in Amsterdam your asking for trouble.

Ye thats what im trying to avoid

Just ask people its amsterdam as a burger id even ask the police for the hell of it

Have fun bro awakenings is the best festival ive ever been to. Was there Last year

T. 13 year old

Will do thanks mate

Well they are a very powerful psyc. if you eat enough you will see stuff not there!!

>headshopvision.com/de/smart-shop/magic-mushrooms.html
wish I had the american version for a site like this. I remember one time I bought a kit in a smoke shop and they were legit real. Fun times.

Leaf naming the jew

How do people even have fun on shrooms? They're like the darker more ancient version of LSD. Terrible time if you don't know what you're doing, and the body load is one of the worst as well. I remember tripping on shrooms in an empty house with a bunch of video games and colorful psychedelic movies, but about halfway on the come up I decided everything was way too goddamn materialistic and didn't even matter. It still baffles me when people talk about their shroom experiences and they're watching movies for an hour. How do you even concentrate with all the shit happening inside your mind?

In europe its normal to shroom in public no one gives a fuck there

And that fits his post as an answer how exactly?

And thats not true.
t. european

Who cares?

Is it degenerate?
Check.
Is it sinful?
Check.

Well youre used to the scrutiny of german society but living there as burgers we didnt care and no one did either

Well as long as youre not running naked through a park doing flips and yelling about how the flowers are trying to pollinate you, nobody is gonna call the cops or try to arrest you. But thats all.
Using it for fun, is fucked. Using it to tap into the ether and show you the light of religion and spirituality is awesome and recommended.

It's legal loophole because truffles are cultivated under the earth

I could walk naked down a market in germany and no one would care why call the cops if im naked? What im going to have a bomb up my ass or something? There used to be some music video of some german rock punk or california like rock during early 2000s where theyre all naked running through some random town played on viva

>americans

Is it fun?
Check

>Using it for fun, is fucked. Using it to tap into the ether and show you the light of religion and spirituality is awesome and recommended.
I agree to some degree that it is more valuable to gain insight, but you are still dependent on something, so it is a big no

If you need drugs to have a religious experience, that's sad. Shrooms are for fun.

Hey when you realize that youve been lied to about living in the land of the free what can i say

Easy way to tap into the ether, thats all.
I dont exactly believe in god in the traditional sense of christianity or islam or judaism.

I wasn't talking about weed in relation to the NL obviously, because growing weed is legal in the NL without any special licence
Yeah, yeah

Some retarded bitch tourist once killed herself while she was on them
That's literally the reason

Its illegal to grow weed in netherlands

>because growing weed is legal in the NL without any special licence
jew conspiracy faggot can't even know the facts.
You can grow 5 plants, no more.

Go to Brugge nigger, it's a beautiful city in Belgium.

>How do people even have fun on shrooms?

Because they aren't meant to produce fun, you degenerate.

>They're like the darker more ancient version of LSD
>I decided everything was way too goddamn materialistic and didn't even matter.

that's the whole fucking point

This.
Came back from there yesterday. First ever leisure trip, such a beautiful place.

Yeah, so I was right you can grow it
My blood is half dutch but I don't research that much into degenerate drugs. I already knew about the 5 plant rule, so your post proves nothing
But all over the world, the jews dominate the pharmaceutical business, that is a fact

Because Canada is shit.

Yeah you're correct it's da joooos
I wish there was a filter for Sup Forums for people who have 1 answer to all the problems in the world.

The worst thing about Amsterdam is the hostels get really stuffy because of some bullshit law prohibiting buildings to have open windows.

Why are you butthurt schlomo? insulting people for superficial shit makes your micro feel bigger?

Because in every thread there's some loser whining about the jews.

Grey Area, Bushdokter and Boerejongens.
Three best coffeeshops by miles.

t. regular to Dam

Nobody who goes to Amsterdam is concerned about the price.

So? I was half joking
But the Jews really are the root to most problems in the world. Fuck those subhumans
You aren't a subhuman, are you?

>responding to North Americans
>ever

>I was half joking
>But the Jews really are the root to most problems in the world
hmm
Americans are just ignorant, leafs are damn near retarded

Only a kike would get this butthurt about it

Uk banned psylocibin
Dutch banned mushrooms, truffles are premushrooms that contain psylocibin.
Tl;dr Dutch are crazy

Yeah dude, I too am a jew, just lashing out at you discovering the ultimate truth: Jews are behind everything wrong.
Damn convenient to put it all on one group of people, and anyone who disagrees is also part of the jews, it all works so nicely!

Okay Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms can really fuck your shit up speaking from personal experience.

A little over a year ago I had a really bad trip on them and I think I experienced ego death and later temporary drug induced psychosis (shadow possession). Developed anxiety and panic attacks for months afterwards.

I never want to go through that again. The sheer horror and helplessness of a really bad trip like that are very hard to describe.

On a more positive note through the trip helped me realize what I had known for a while, that I wasn't living right. I sounds cliche but that trip kind of woke me up and lit a fire under my ass. I felt what it was like to die and the concept of not existing, not a fun time. Life is precious, don't waste it

I had fun the first few times I had them mainly because they weren't all that potent.

The third and last time I had them it was absolutely horrible

I've been there man. I know exactly what you're talking about. Fucked me up and gave me anxiety for months. Was convinced i was going insane.

How are you doing now?

I'm a little over a year since the trip haven't had panic attacks in probably 6 months. Anxiety can get pretty bad if I fall back into old habits.

Overall I think I'm in a better place than I was.

Bump

For more talk about shrooms