/pg/ - Pagan General

Welcome to Pagan General!
Everything you need to know to start down the path of your ancestors and live the life of a true white man.
Paganism is about living a life of honor and harmony, instead of a life of fear and guilt like under the Middle-Eastern Abrahamic religions. Europe was Pagan for 40 thousand years before it became Christian. It has only been Christian for little over 1 thousand years.
Christianity, while arguably better than any other form of middle eastern mysticism, is still an alien and Jewish belief.

We might from different lands across the globe, but we are all Europeans and we need to stand together in this time of crisis to fight back the Jewish and Islamic invasion of our ancestral homelands.
We are Pro-European, Pro-Tradition, Pro-Nationalism, Pro-Tribalism.
Anti-Jew, Anti-Communist, Anti-Degeneracy.

Stephen McNallen:
Stephen McNallen is the founder of the Asatru Folk Assembly (AFA) and an overt White Nationalist.
Asatru is a modern reconstruction of the old Germanic religion that was once practiced from the tundras of Iceland to the cliffs of Greece.
His YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCuWPZGha53HHRFoxFd7-7eQ
Asatru - A Native European Religion: youtube.com/watch?v=cDvPdWBeEFc [Open]
What Stephen McNallen Really Thinks About Race!: youtube.com/watch?v=ewUuNO636ag [Open]

More info (thanks to previous anons for compiling this):
1. Asatru FAQ - asatrufolkassembly.org/faq/
2. Asatru Holidays - asatru.org/holidays.php
3. The Poetic Edda - sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/
4. The Prose Edda - sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/
5. Tacitus' Germania - ourdecline.com/smartboard/shop/tacitusc/germa ny/chap1.htm
6. Grimm's Germanic Mythology - archive.org/details/teutonicmytholo04gr im
7. Heimskringla - gutenberg.org/ebooks/598?msg=welcome_stranger

"Asatru is about roots, its about connections, its about coming home."

>having a religion

>Disregard 1600 years of your closer white ancestors for a primitive cult
Yeah, no

from what ive seen most pagans ive met are either degenerate leftists or are people who like to talk about wanting to kill all "christcucks" and shit like that

paganism is autistic, what do you pray to Thor or something?Like that's gonna help when Olga gets butt raped by muslims

I could say the same about many Christians

the world as you know it is under constant attack from luciferian cults that run your banks and your governments and you decide to stray from God's light and hide your head
good job

Thor would encourage you to act to save her yourself rather than presenting your own hole.

god doesn't real though

what do you think about the fact that almost all of the information about paganism was destroyed a while ago and modern pagans dont really have much idea what they are doing?

>implying any pagan cuck boys would step up

Stop larping, paganism wont save anyone, a strong community will, and worshipping multiple sky daddies from Valhalla, Olympus or your dads dick hole can't create one.

And by the way, Varg is a nigger tier murderer fuck boy who is mentally ill from all the love he got from Bubba , stop listening to him

Christianity won't save anyone either, the mass migration into Europe is a result of Christian morality.

hey what do you think about what i said in these posts im actually curious though

No it's not. It's the result if leftist ideology mixed together with (((political correctness))), if we had never let those unfaithful heretics into power we would be having a strong Christian nation with no hedonistic degeneracy, and with no room to allow a separate faith into our contries and do what Islam is doing right now.

Bullshit.

There aren't muslims in my country because of christian morality.

What's happening to the west is because they abondoned their fundamental principles, which stem from christianity. All the degenaracy can be seen in their church, lesbian bishops, gay marriage, removing crosses to acomodate muslims, that isn't christianity

That's great. Why don't you go post about it in a thread for your Judaism?

The only good thing paganism did was to make room for a superior belief, christianity, I feel sorry for you and your country

Not an arguement, and you know that. This just shows the sad state of paganism, they can't even understand the basic idea of not blaming an ally for everything that's wrong when literal barbarians and rapists are at the nation's doorstep.

I was born and raised in Romania, studying NZ. So feel sorry for yourself.

Keep up the good fight OP I'm tired of the christcucks on this board pretending their jew religion is redpilled

Nu te intoarce

does this picture describe you?

are you a pagan convert? if so youre just a larper and a disgrace to people who were born into pagan families

Actually I wear both at once :^)
Kek

>wears a fedora
you cant be serious lad
>the thing on the right
what even is that?

You wouldn't need to know, Tyrone

>tyrone
actually im white

Mjölnir

Hey OP are you male or female? What are you studying?

so tell me, are you one of those LARPagans who think that we should go kill all the christcucks

do you have any christian family members? what do they think of your larping paganism shit?
but what does it mean

Christus vincit! Christus regnat! Christus imperat!

Super aspidem et basiliscum ambulabis, et conculcabis leonem et draconem.

Bump

Based Janez. Ο Θεός θέλει!

Boy, what does that image have to do with paganism? As far as I know, that's a renaissance painting.

nah, he is just an angry fedora who is disguised to be a """pagan""", just like absolute majority of community