Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/lifestyles/health/single-women-who-choose-artificial-insemination-can-learn-lot-about-their-sperm-partner/ypAM0PCf3vzKgHMh230ApL/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people will reply to this

Go back to kitchen where you belong.

This is bullshit: girls are too individualistic and difficult for this to ever happen. It's not that women are not attracted by their own sex, I might agree on this point with you. Some of them even might try when young, but it just don't work out!

If you are a real lesbian, you know better than me: every girl is a princess in her castle and lesbian relations rarely work.

>mfw this post

I always kind of figured this was the case.
It's why normal women are incapable of being genuinely in love.
Why they can so carelessly trade one man in for one that provides a higher quality lifestyle.
It's also why gays are such degenerates, they don't know love either, just hedonistic sex.
Men are not moe.

Cool story babe
Get back in the kitchen

Nice post

>The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men
You need to get BLACKED

>lesbian
fuck off. only 2ds are good, 3ds are shit

SAGE

Sometimes even perfectly "ethero" male individuals start having sex with others males just to avoid female individualism and female autism, cannot blame the "lesbian" girl that, reached 22 of age, do that too

that's hot
i came

Men built the world, invented everything, organized society. Because women are not capable.
You just live here. Be thankful we allow it.

k

ur shift in mcdonalds start in a few hours, go get ready

this, /thread

I thought the future was about getting blacked?
You guys are ahead of schedule btw

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy,basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Romans 1:26-27 KJV
>26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
>27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Repent and receive Christ by faith, and be saved from God's righteous judgment by trusting in Christ and the judgment that fell upon Him on the cross.

Reminder that nobody believed that Rome would ever fall... Better watch your back kitchen nigger

lesbian aren't real

Didn't read. Post more lewd Guda.

we dont care about your feelings

Gudako is not for lewd

kek. No one gives half a shit about your fanfic, butch.

Now go coach some girls softball and commit domestic violence against your "partner".

Why are so many gays so deluded? Even if this was true we are smarter and stronger than you? Did you guys invent some kind of mind control or something because I don't know how in the fuck you would enslave us?

OP GTFO

Tits or gtfo.
also sage

Ah but unfortunately with the emargance of atifical/man made wombs and sex robots. The future looks like it will be Men-only, while women are fased out using eugenics.

I used to believe there were real lesbians out there. And then I realized that they're just smart women who feel like being attracted and having sex with men is below them. They're just straight women in denial. :(

You can't stop me!

>individualistic
>girls

you need a certain level of awareness and intelligence for individualism

that pasta is old but the general sentiment is likely correct. most mtf traps are also "lesbians"

Glad to see you will ot pass down your genes, keep eating grass 'n ass

didnt read lol. tits or gtfo. also saged. also mods please delete this shill thread. retards like me waste time on this instead of serious stuff

Gudako is pure! PURE!

thats kinda funny desu maybe women dont really even like men they just want money and attention

wish this world blewed up

Pure slut!

you and the muslims can
t both take over. Pick one

I've seen this copypasta three times now

Sage

Kindly speak for yourself, sister.

>lesbian sex can last for hours

until they get bored of faking it

I wouldn't sell you my sperm if it was worth £1000000000000000 to you. So dont know how you gonna get all this male sperm you hate so much. and another thing when 3 women cant even start a TV show because they all wearing similar clothes, you get fuck all done, imagine a G7 summit, and has the global leaders figured out the worlds problems? no because Sharon the slag is wearing the same green low cut top as Mandy and Merkel's pissed that she looks more like a boy than ever now. 4 hrs later, they have decided on what drink to all have... yeah.. women... awesome....

>he thinks getting sperm is hard
palmbeachpost.com/lifestyles/health/single-women-who-choose-artificial-insemination-can-learn-lot-about-their-sperm-partner/ypAM0PCf3vzKgHMh230ApL/

>tfw I married a tall butch girl because i thought there was a good chance of a 3som.
>tfw it turns out she loves muh dick too much
Guys I just wanted extra pussy

Only ugly women who can't get dicks go Lesbo. Name one attractive lesbian.

homosexual gayfag here, women are disgusting.
there is always something leaking from their dirty holes, blood or mucous or some kind of white gooey muck.

> i am a girl
Post tits with timestamp

Wait, i am sure i saw this exact thread a few months back during the shillining, what is goym on here? I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

Learn to bait.

Obvious bait, why is this up for 3 hours

This pasta never gets old girl(male)!

Tits or btfo

That's ok, we'll just make our own women, with blackjack & hookers.

underrated post