Islam = THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

Islam = THE ULTIMATE REDPILL.

>submision to one creator (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>has God's law instead of man-made conflicting laws and ideas.
>provides basic allowance and resources for citizens.
>destroys racism.
>destroys pride.
>destroys greed.
>destroys borders.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites the world under one flag.

Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you really can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
youtube.com/watch?v=8y_1ZwOPPkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>checks flag

Fuck listening to Little Mo the Deceiver and his lies
>checks flag
Leave my country. Also, sage.

-bluepilled

I read the quran, its full of nonsense.
Everyone who has a higher IQ than 90 will realize that Islam is just another man-made religion.
I mean the earth is flat, the sun sets in a muddy spring, and semen is produced between back bones and ribs. Am i suppose to believe that shit?

Also Mohammad was a immoral warlord and nowhere a perfect human being.

>implying you understand the verses in the Quran.

Why don't you go and ask a Muslim to explain the verses you don't understand.

>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus

how is Jihad in line with Moses and Jesus message?

Islam is shit and is followed by interbreeding sand niggers. Muhammad was a pedo and you need to stop fucking your cousin, Fatima.

if islam is so great then go move to an islam countr-

Oh look, it's another one of those threads.

Sage.

you are dumb beyond hope man its amazing
>monotheism
wow really original
>belief in Jesus
Wrong, they believe that he was not the son of gods, therefore they do not believe in Jesus, and are antichrist according to the bible
>beleif in muahammad
and that is a good thing ? beliving that a pedo warlord is the ideal man ?
>god laws
yeah sure muhamma was not making shit up as he spoke (principle of abrogation is the biggest bullshit ever)
>destroy racism
yeah sure that's why there is ethnic clensing in every muslim countries, really makes you think
>destroy pride
and yet a world about islam or muslim countries and they nig out and treathen to cut your throat
>destroys borders
yeah that's why every muslim countris in the gulf HAV FUCKING WALLS
>destroys nationalism
you're so wrong i mean come on this is just bad larping

Islam is a disease that needs to be eradicated, just like so smallpox.
We have found wooden suppositories to be quite effective at combating it.

Why do i need a fucking scholar or apologetic to explain every verse to me?
I thought Allahs words are clear and easy to understand? It seems you can interpret whatever you want fromthe quran. The words of god should be understandable for every human and not arabs.

Refute this

youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng

>Islam = THE ULTIMATE REDPILL.

Except for the fact that it's purely lies - which is opposite of redpills.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA

Fuck off Ahmed you inbred paki cunt.

But why do Muslims keep killing each other in the middle east then?

Are you telling me Muhammad pbuh lied about the devil being a black man and that Jesus was a white man with straight hair?

It's all a lie. Proved you wrong

Jesus wasn't a pacifist. He stood up to what was wrong. He was a brave warrior like Muhammad (pbuh).

Matthew. 10:34. "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

I AM the Creator

>semen is produced between back bones and ribs

does it really say this? oh please let it really say this

Islam 's entire belief system is based on conflict. This isn't surprising, as the story of Islam cannot be separated from the insane amount of incest/inbreeding. Only low-IQ savages could construct such a violent and morally reprehensible religion.

>THE ULTIMATE REDPILL
gtfo Matrixfgt pls

God hates you for twisting the scriptures. Hellfire when you die.

>destroys intelligence

The final redpill is the Godpill. It's for you the only way to protect yourself against Islam indoctrination and marxist evilogy. Your believe in yourself can never compete with a real ideology. You alone are not strong enough to defend yourself against Islam and marxism. Christianity Offers you a real strong believe, rather a way of living, able you to protect your friends, family and values. Your believe in yourself can waver. Believe in God is eternal. You can't kill or destroy a believe. Unless you kill all the believers. You as only believing in one person that is yourself, can easily be destroyed. You are just one, and we Christians are many but God is the greatest. Our fate keep us in place and keep us strong. And if one of us dies his believe will spread and it will strenghten our fates even further because he will go to God. It is that kind of dedication what is needed to protect and fight against the Islam and marxism, because they do the same. And you stand no chance against them or us Christians.

Deus vult, Gott mit uns.

ahmed you dumb as fuck
Jesus spoke in parable, not litteraly like dumbfuck muhammad

>has God's law instead of man-made conflicting laws and ideas
It's not God's Law just because you say it is

>destroys racism
Sunni Shia conflict, The Pagan extermination, the subjication of Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians

>destroys pride
>destroys greed
>destroys borders
Saudi Arabia, Turkey

>destroys nationalism
>unites the world under one flag
Globalism is fucking cancer

Check out the ultimate redpill Sup Forums: Strangling cats.

Hehehehehehehe

Memri is owned by Jews

>man-made conflicting laws and ideas
Like gravity and biology?
Go fuck goats somewhere else Habib.

Amen brother

>subjication
subjugation, wasn't paying attention

furthermore if he was a warrior were are his victims ? nowhere, chrisitans were persectued actually.
And it is teh exact opposite with islam were they pillaged and killed everyone. They are animals from day one

Allah = Satan

>Internationalism
>Redpilling
>Ever

ahahaha no

The US government and every media outlet is too but that doesn't mean we throw everything they say out automatically.

Mudslime damage control.

*angry muslim noises*

So...epileptic?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

All I've heard so far are WEAK emotional arguments. Literally no rational arguments. Like I said. No one can prove me wrong.

This exactly.
According to the Bible muhammad was the antichrist.
Actually muhammad himself had revelation from satan according to him (see satanic verse in the quran).

Remove kebab.

Fuck off shill.

Saged.

I can confirm

this is a joke ahmed right ?
We demonstrated pooint by poitn how nonsense your thesis was

Autistic = grand mal seizures

There is no god.

Islam BTFO.

>All I've heard so far are WEAK emotional arguments. Literally no rational arguments. Like I said. No one can prove me wrong.

I'm a god, I can prove you is not dispensing any redpillls.

youtube.com/watch?v=8y_1ZwOPPkk

Yeah or demonic.

>According to the Bible muhammad was the antichrist.
>600 years later the apocalypse still isn't here

He says a lot more than that lol

this

>literally made zero points as to how what I said was nonsense.

I see you too saw SyeTens video

If Islam is so red-pilled, why don't you move to the middle east?

>According to the Bible Jesus will return
>2,000 years later He still hasn't
Fuck off germakike

I'm just speaking from a theological point a view.
IN the Bible it is said that someone who call himself prohphet and reject the idea that Jesus is the sons of god, is an antichrist
Muhammad called himself a prophet, and rejected the idea that Jesus was the son of God

>HA, you're dumb so I WIN

This is funny

>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them)
Denies everything important the second one said. That wasn't hard, didn't even need to get past your second point.

If I thought Islam made sense, I'd become a Moslem.

creates a basic allowance.

allah handing welfare now is he?

why you fuckers always down the welfare office scabbing off my government then?

what was emotionnal about that :

>monotheism
wow really original
>belief in Jesus
Wrong, they believe that he was not the son of gods, therefore they do not believe in Jesus, and are antichrist according to the bible
>beleif in muahammad
and that is a good thing ? beliving that a pedo warlord is the ideal man ?
>god laws
yeah sure muhamma was not making shit up as he spoke (principle of abrogation is the biggest bullshit ever)
>destroy racism
yeah sure that's why there is ethnic clensing in every muslim countries, really makes you think
>destroy pride
and yet a world about islam or muslim countries and they nig out and treathen to cut your throat
>destroys borders
yeah that's why every muslim countris in the gulf HAVE FUCKING WALLS
>destroys nationalism
Have you been to muslim countries ? there are plenty of nationalism there
>one flag
OOOH yeah islam is so united, there is no Shia-Sunni oppoision, you can't not kill and rape each other for one day i mean come on

These are called facts ahmed. I know it is hard for you because the quran taught you to believe that falsehood are true, but you are now in Europe, a land of civilization, you need to adapt

Jesus wasn't a pacifist. He stood up to what was wrong. He was a brave warrior like Muhammad (pbuh).

Matthew. 10:34. "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Nah, nah, you see Muhammad said Jesus said some other shit unrelated to being the Messiah even if there was stuff written about Jesus hundreds of years before Muhammad was born
Muhammad is always right

yeah reharshing the same debunked argument really good ahmed.
Go to syria to blow yourselves up, your borthers need you

islam cannot be rationalised in any way, its literally a pedo terror group.

if your religion consists purely of niggers and sandniggers its probably not the best choice.

read the Kybalion, start your jorney to awakening

How do you feel about Muhammad fucking a child?

can some non mud britbong report OP to homeland before he goes on his ramavan

Not even close to the most important things he said, but nice repeated post. That serves simply as an explanation to what following the rest of what he says could lead to, because people will struggle against the truth and resist his message.

More importantly, Mohammed denies Jesus ever died on the cross, that he was the son of God, that he absolved sin and that you get to heaven through belief in him. Since those are the foundations on which the entirety of Christianity is built and the entire purpose for which Jesus came, Mohammed denies Christ 100%

BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP

>joins a medieval cult, completely lacking in any esoteric or philosophical knowledge
>thinks he is enlightened
Sub 80 IQ detected.

Retard... Religion is the ultimate creation of ego and fear. No society founded on religion would be free of pride, greed, racism or intolerance...

>submision to one creator (pure monotheism).
Submission to a greater, hypothetical entity is worthless. You can have well-structured societies with a great respect for order without having a great deity.

>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
They're literally just mythology in Islam. And occasionally an opportunity to pretend that Christians and Jews have the right to exist on Muslim land.
Beyond that, the Qur'an and the Ahadith completely contradict everything there's in the Bible.
Also, who gives a shit about dead kikes?

>has God's law instead of man-made conflicting laws and ideas.
With our "man-made conflicting laws and ideas", we've moved so far past religious morality that now religious people are retconning their own holy book into following our modern moral standards. Fuck off with that.

>provides basic allowance and resources for citizens.

>implying gibs are good

>destroys racism.
Racism comes from a healthy sense of self. Also, people will simply find other ways to discriminate against one another.

>destroys pride.
That's bullshit, the Qur'an literally says Muslims are the best of people.

>>destroys greed.
Again, bullshit.

>destroys borders.

>what are wilayat

>destroys nationalism.

That's actually a bad thing. Fuck off.

>unites the world under one flag.
We don't need that. Again, fuck off.

Also, the Qur'an is complete bullshit.

Read Ramana Maharshi, Gurdjieff, Castaneda, Ouspensky.

You guys are basically an apocolypss cult right?
You guys literally want the world to end because you go to heavan or to complete the world or some shit.
Christians are fine regarding this because their apocalypse part is so small and sometimes not ever taught (didn't learn about it until age 11, way later than most bible stories).

There will be a future without Islam.

It cannot go on.
If Europeans, even a small minority comes to this conclusion, it's over. Muslims don't understand who they are angering.

Kys abrahamic scum

Jesus didn't rape the Persian Queen in her husband's blood.

You could've directly refuted the racism part, pointing out that the Arabic word for black is slave and they enslaved millions of Africans and treated them far worse.

>God's law instead of man-made conflicting laws and ideas.
prove that god exists
pro-tip: you can't

also, fuck off

That's just linguistics, doesn't make any sense. We've got the same with slavic people.
But there are classifications of people according to their skin colour in the Qur'an. Can't remember where, though.

>THE ULTIMATE REDPILL
redpill yourself, Matrixfgt pls

This
We fight for kurwa 1000 years,europeans are master of killing

Finally someone with common sense.
Refugees chimp out if they are angry.
Whites become psychopaths, start wearing uniforms, start building war machinery, start collectivist cults and so on.
Good luck chimps.
Sad thing is, we could just close the borders, instead of starting world wars. I don't want to die in a world war if you could basically have a sane solution.

Fuck off musrat why do you guys even try this shit here? Do you really think its going to work? This kind of shit just proves the majority of you have an 80-90 IQ.