Traveling untouched by Islam

Anyone else not traveling outside of the USA solely because of terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtu.be/3CnnEjKrUiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you a fucking pussy

Maybe you could just walk around Chicago or Detroit

wouldn't take a family there.

getting mugged and killed by niggers is significantly more likely.

Without my CC, yeah.

That doesn't look very comfortable.

I'm backpacking through Europe next year. Avoiding all the major cities and sticking to the countryside/small towns.

Nice balls you don't have.

How's that type one diabetes treating you

If i remove that thing will it hurt?

Will you cross my country by any chance? I can show you the rape forrest.

Can I watch?

The more the merrier

america is used to having nigs ruin everything. most nice white countries are shocked it is happening to them, thinking they were better than the burger, not realizing it was the darkies who were the problem.
Being an american visiting westen europe, unless you get truck of peaced, you'll be fine because you were raise in an environemnt never relaxing around black (and now muzzie)

Look at the inner lining closer its one of those holsters where you pull it up and its like a pocket pouch. Its actually pretty comfy.

How maybe not be a child cowerd pussy hahaha

I see, but doesn't your skin become irritated without an undershirt tucked in or something like that?

It would be extremely painful

You˙re a big guy

Planning on going to Prague later this year.
>a whole week of not having to see a single shitskin
Imagine that.

>40 year old moms actually come here it wasnt a joke

for you

Dude I don't go farther north than Pennsylvania and no farther west than Arizona

Travel to countries that don't welcome Muslims.

Come over to Croatia, Hungary, Poland or any latin American country.
East Asia is also an option but make sure to stay in touch with the local police because kidnappings do happen in China.

We have Muslims, you have the North American pavement ape. No one is safe. Buy some land in the Rocky Mountains.

V4 is new tourist course, not only no shitskins and niggs but our countries are very pretty and it's cheap for westerners

That's gotta be poking your dick.

Pretty much. Why keep funding their tourism if they are shitholes where you are not safe? Greed and money are major factors and if you hurt a Nation's tourism you force their leaders to take action.

I would only travel abroad if my concealed carry license was globally recognized so I could keep myself and my loved ones safe. These recent attacks. They had knives. If I were there and not hit by a vehicle I could have killed every single one of them before they could stab more people.

Americans life free and are armed. Why in the hell would we travel to a place that strips us of the ability to defend ourselves and we are prime targets?

It is pretty freaky how now Western Europe doesn't seem safe

It's not actual durka-tier, but it's sort of in that middle twilight zone, like Roachland.

Not quite europoor, not quite durkha.

THIS!!! If you don't have mountain land you're sitting ducks.

Can confirm. I had a great time in Poland last summer. Great food, Great architecture/museums to look at and i don't think i saw one raghead the entire time i was there. Plus it is cheap as a dockside whore for Britbongs and Americans.

what a thing

The same but spain

Avoid major cities and you'll be fine in Europe. Rural western Europe remains overwhelmingly white too.

Tell more. Are there any english speakers in poland?

my korean girlfriend and coworkers used to fantasize about visiting europe. but now they would never dream of it. they're terrified of getting bombed. europe's a lost cause, as far as most of the koreans i talk to are concerned.

i dont see a clip, how does the holster attach or stay in place? i too have a shield, dont have a holster yet so shopping around

i dont blame you OP, i wouldnt go anywhere without that either

im interested. whats the best month im willing to live rustic ill have 10k when i finish my 3 month gig on a construction site.

I felt more vulnerable in the USA than I did in all of south America

too much alienation of people within your society, your cities are like some cold, dystopian schizophrenic capitalist nightmare

This. Rural Spain/minor cities are completely safe and there are no immigrants. The same for Portugal too.
And it is fucking comfy.

Go, faggot. Before it gets any worse

>letting the terrorists win
american cucks, everyone

>posting your kid on Sup Forums

>tfw when tourism in Poland tripled because of terrorism in Western Yurop.

Don't cross any migrant shuffle funnels. Where they walk from countries that accept them but don't give enough "gibs me dat" for their taste. They leave a trail of trash and rape when they come through. Just ask locals about it and avoid like the plague you fuckin battler.

this
>be 26 year old
>never been to Londonistan in my life
>it isnt just a containment zone

also Scotland is still 96% white, weather's terrible but we have castles and shit.

>be me
>go on trip to visit euro branches of senpai
>worried about terrorism, but figure it will only get worse so now is the time
>Arrive in UK May 22nd night
>Wake up to reports 1st day of trip
>herewego.jpg
>Think it'll be fine, usually theres about a month cooldown period of splody muzzies
>have fun sightseeing and familiarizing London
>see first (2nd, & 3rd) Full burka-babe
>JustenjoyYourself.jpg
>Decide one day that I'm tired of sightseeing, go home early
>London Bridge attacks
>Couldabeenme.jpg
>stay up all night receiving news
>Paranoid now while in large crouds or bridges, metro (tube), etc
>tfw Im staying for the whole summer.
>plsgodletmelive.jpg

lol forgot about senpai = senpai. Family

Just like every European county, most people have at least a grasp of the English language so you will be fine. I luckily had a Polish person with me so she could ask the questions we needed answering much quicker but I think you could get by without a translator. I primarily stayed in Krakow which was a great city with lots of things to see (museums, churches, armouries etc). Then i hopped on a train down to Zakopane and climbed a mountain. We also ate the regional food and it was delicious. All of this for on a few hundred Bongbucks. The exchange rate when i went there was £100 to 500 Polish złoty so you can live like a king on very little.

I used to have a dream about touring Italy.
Not fucking any more though. I don't even want to go to Canada any more for fear that I'll trigger some snowflake Xir I mistake for a they and end up in the middle of some diplomatic dispute.

I'm not traveling to Europe because it's become a middle eastern Mad Max zone.

>tfw when going to Austria and Italy in December (with a stop over in Qatar)

wish me luck brehs

Actually it's because I don't have the fucking money

Just hide under a table until your flight is called.

I'm not travelling because I'm poor.

Guns are degenerate desu

The god Emperor's acension came with a price

I'd be willing to check out Poland, anywhere else though is off the list

Come to Canada we need tourists we r poor plz

Heading to Cairo, Istanbul, and Chicago in three weeks. Wish me luck bros.

I was so glad I didn't buy my mother tickets to the Chelsea flower show last Christmas. No way are we travelling travelling anywhere near mainland Europe or any major UK city any more. I think my entire family has recently found it much more enjoyable to just rent a cottage near a beach in the south rather than constantly worrying about airport security, terrorism, pickpockets, etc, etc.

Your hands are disgusting
Why is it that women either have qt hands or disgusting weather work looking shit?
It's always one extreme or the other ffs

I'm travelling to Southern Germany in a month. How fucked am I?

Get a fucking holster you fucking faggot holy shit I hope you blow your dick off

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

Don't bring any women. They will disappear into a bush and get culturally enriched.

get woke to the ultimate red pill and tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>Niggers, a retarded bunch if apes who cannot, never have, and never will effectively organize
>Equal in severity to muslims, a group that's all about organization, mob mentality, and excessive connecting
Yeah, okay

>tfw finally make the trip to Third Reich but there's no Reich left

lel
southern germany isnt that bad

China has a fuckton of muslims in the north mate

There are plenty of uncucked countries and even uncucked regions within cucked countries. You're cheating yourself out of some good times if you aren't traveling a bit when you can afford it.

Take a trip to Scotland. Wales. Cornwall. Just get out of BritCit.

don't get complacent, it's the mind killer

For her

>go to US
>people tell me not to leave the hotel after dark because crime
hmmmmm.......

You'd be perfectly safe walking through Compton then? They can't organise so you'd be safe? Good luck then, friend.

Why not go to Pyongyang and Mogadishu while you're at it?

Negro culture sure is better

got any nudes?

Come to west-Hungary. Its like budget western-europe without shitskins.
youtu.be/3CnnEjKrUiI

Yes.
It's weird.
I remember when it was ever teen's dream to go backpacking in Europe.

>chicago
but why

I was in the Sinai peninsula at the height of ISIS in Egypt activity last year. AMA.

>Yes, Egypt is shit
>5 security checkpoints
>Taba-Sharm-Cairo

come to Poland
we have piwo, kiełbasa and pierogi
beautifull old churches and medieval castles
pierogi
beautifull forests with żubry
did i mentioned pierogi ?
>tfw your counrty is only one that tourists can arrive to without begin beheaded and raped

Just follow general Sup Forumsaks advise on travel and nothing will happen to you or your family.

>kikes hate mudslimes therefore I should embrace them like the good goyim that I am
>flag
no surprises

>don't want to die for Allah
>a pussy
Checks out.

Europe is still safer than most of major cities on the us desu

If Poland ever step up their game foodwise they will become the perfect tourist tour.

Because someone either works with their hands through life or has shit handed to them.\

couldnt give a shit less about the terrorism. it's because everything you can find in other countries is here. desert, beaches, snow, mountains, forest. not interested in historical sites/cities so i can't think of any reasons to travel abroad.

>going to major cities in the US in the first place

I've always envied the US about that. You have basically every biome in just one country and you don't have to leave civilisation to see it.

It's not so much terrorism, as the odds of personally being in an attack are slim.
It's more the fact that the cities have been overrun by migrants and turned to shit.

Preferably minus the kid.

>implying you'll get shot in Chicago when you're white

Man they only kill nignogs there.

And we're free to move amongst them at will during any time of the year.