Having a nice relaxing day at the lake

>Having a nice relaxing day at the lake.
>Someone comes rowing up to you.
>"Excuse me, user. Do you have a second to talk about an important matter facing our would today?"

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=5p4NUJMPAjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8pkO6XrvyDg
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"If you stop climate change, it wins"

Id splash him with my oar until he bans assault wetness

How did you get here? This is Colorado!

I would pants him, give him a wedgie and then take pics for Sup Forums

Of course, good day prime minister! Climate change is a real issue!

Ps I love kayaking

I'd deport him back to Canada. OUT OUT OUT

What a fucking faggot.

How depressing is it to be a leaf? I'm genuinely concerned.

>How do you respond?
with 1776 memes

tell him to go back to cuba

Almost every person in the world (Chinese, European...) would pick Canada over USA if they had to move.

Canadian citizenship is one of the best one can possibly have.

What is depressing is not having universal health care... truly barbaric.

I do, but are you sure a second is enough? Tell you what, I'll go for a nice long drive in my V8 and think seriously about it

I'd suck his dick on the spot.

I would be interested to hear if he truly believes the bullshit.

I have no doubt in my mind that you would, Ahmed.

Silly leaf, he isn't a canine.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Defend this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5p4NUJMPAjQ

>straight-to-VHS acting for your father's eulogy

"Ahmed"

You can call me a yuropoor or slavshit but I have 0% non-European blood in me.

Maybe Canada is more gay and effeminate and has no power or whatever... but when it comes to quality of life... there's no competition. Canada is the clear winner.

Remember that time you let hundreds of acres of forest burn because you imported 3rd world rain dancer fire fighters who then striked because they wanted more money when the US and Russian were offering free help from professional fire fighters with resources to douse the flame weeks before it finally died out and thousands lost their home?

Then I would scalp him because I am 1/5th apache and anyone that tried to punish me would be labeled racist since he intruded on my sacred land.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pkO6XrvyDg

>Premier Notley accuses Brian Jean of using the Fort McMurray wildfire to fear monger just hours before he loses his own home in the same fire.

Fuck off ye canuck bastard, ye're scaring the fish!

We didn't pay them, they were sent by some random south african company.
Oil is dead anyway.

Oh no doubt. Like when you misgender some faggot and they lock your ass up. Excellent quality of life. I bet they even have Islamic programs in prison for you.

I bet they didn't do a damn thing. Certainly not in comparison to our firefighters.

It was for harassment cases. Just accidentally misgendering someone isn't a crime, it's when you start doing it in a harassing manner.
If you can manage to not sperg out in public I'm sure you'll be fine.

I'd never pick cucknada; it's like europe with shitskins and no benefits of the neighbouring greatest constitution that ever was

I'm embarrassed to call myself Canadian

>everyone jokes that Americans love to clap
>Canadian government is none stop back and forth leg slapping in approval or dissent of opiniond

Oh this will not go unnoticed leafs

Actually, Canada contacted thousands of Syrian refugees in three countries about 18 months ago. offering them free travel to and within Canada, free accommodation, a chance at a new life, etc.

Less than 6% were interested.

Darn.

lmao we have more basic human rights than the US has.
We have the charter of human rights and freedoms, the bill of rights, and the canadian human rights act.

You can't even torrent in the US without the basic human rights guaranteeing internet privacy. Why do you think every single torrent VPN is in Canada?

For now. Let's see how far the lefties take it before you get a chance to toss them out.

>Justin Troglodyte came paddling.
>Followed by an army of mean looking bodyguards.

Family with nowhere to run (literally), scared shitless.

Promised the mafioso they would vote for whatever he said, if he just let them live.

Fake News make Fake Headlines. Singing his praise and celebrating his vagina.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

>torrent
so what you're saying is theft is ok in canada
my only gripe with murica is their retarded tax code
human rights are a meme
death sentence is a great thing

>How do you respond?
Tell me about it while I fuck your wife.

Fuck canada. If i wanted to move in with smelly mainlanders I'd just drive to shenzen

Literally nothing wrong with forest fires in the wild. Makes for a stronger, healthier forest.

But yeah, that shit-show was fucking hilarious -- the Fort McMurray situation, which is what you're talking about, was actually unrelated to those fucking ill-trained fuckheads from South Africa (who actually went on strike for more $$$).

Holy shit, climate change fundamentalists are the new Jehovah's witness
>do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour William Nye and the temptations of the great denier Donald Trump?

Dem Rivers man

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SWAMP

Why the fuck would I do that? In the US I can live in white areas and shoot any gun I want, and actually defend my home.

Gee this fucking guy again. At first I thought he was just bad at policy, but the more I look into it the more I get the feeling that he's just plain retarded! Jeb bush turtles kind of retarded. Who the fuck voted for this nigger?

>British Columbia is Canada

It's not like you'd be able to afford it, slope.

>b-but star wars socks
Thats the kind

I think a lot of that comes from Americans clapping when the pilot lands the airplane. It just seems childlike and a little adorable and a lot weird. Do you all think most planes crash, and landing one is such an accomplishment it warrants applause?
It's like applauding a bus driver for stopping at a bus stop.

>climate change
because mass immigration is great for the environment....

liberals hijack good sounding words to mask their evil

Kek

You're not the average people. You're autists from Sup Forums

The average, normal, balanced person would pick Canada over USA

>Literally nothing wrong with forest fires in the wild
Except I live on the fucking border and I was choking on burning Canada for a week straight. Years ago your fucking retarded shitniggers in charge of the souris river dam fucked things over and flooded my town. The house I grew up in. Not a single cent came my way from your side of the border. I swear to God if we ever get the chance I am riding North and killing as many of you fucking maple niggers as I can. You shit up my life time and time again with no regard to how it affects me.

The forest fires of Colorado welcome you

>almost every person in the world
I'm rather interested as to from which asshole did you pull that crap from, because there sure as hell ain't any legit source on that.

what makes you think that?
if someone would pick a new world mongrelville, don't you think it would be somewhere that has the largest economic potential, maximum freedoms (no matter how much infringed upon atm), cheap land and very affordable housing compared to chinknada bubble, better choice in climate...

The former Prime Minister INSISTED on running again even though not a single person in the country wanted him as PM anymore.
So it became an Anyone-But-Harper election.
At first the NDP looked like they were going to win, but they fucked that up thank goodness and Trudeau started to look like the only possibility.
Canadians aren't any stupider than anyone else. We see who we've elected. We just need a viable alternative in the next federal election and Trudeau and his non-merit-based Cabinet are gone.
Here he is being a little boy with world leaders, pic related

How the hell did he get onto my private property?

I shoot him to save Canada from its plight and feed the body to the piranhas in the lake.

Come talk to me when you have the RIGHT to self preservation given to you by the almighty himself and when you have the right to free speech engraved in your constitution. Also, great job protecting yourself from the Soviet Union all those decades....

Everyday is a struggle

Figures that a communist would like Canada.

No. I'd pick US before Leafistan

Reminds me of the time some boy was camping with his dad and saw Trudeau come out of a cave naked and waving his hand.

>no free speech
>no gun rights

They're the only ones that matter.

I'd just pay for health insurance. No biggie.

put on my maga hat and go REEEEEEEEEEEE like a good trump dick sucker

take the 20 years for the leafs and drown the fucker

What percentage of leafs are degenerate, leftists, or otherwise worthless?

Where's the virgin version of this?

get rekt u commie faggot lmfao

Lol. You've been cucked by A CANADIAN?! Boy that says something

how about you yippee ki-yak the fuck outta here

Piss in his canoe and claim to be muslim.

Right here.

I want to move to the U.S. because of the politics and freedoms, why would I move to Canada it's like Europe except more non whites

>Fuck off, Justin! Mind your own business!

I work eight hours a fucking day and pay my fucking taxes, so I don't need a fucking polititian to berate me on climate change. I guess he emitted more CO2 since in office than I will in my entire life

I'm not canuckistani so can someone confirm if this is true or not:

I always hear your natives have a very bad alcohol problem, but the government denies it. So thousands of people drink themselves into an early grave, but instead of accepting the fact and save lives, they'd rather choose not looking racist. And then Trudeu took the money meant for combating alcoholism and bought a bunch of native themed kayaks for the reservations

Good one.

Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal 100%, the rest 20% ish

>it's like Europe
that's why

That sucks and I wish it hadn't happened for you.
OTOH, now you know what it's like for millions of people around the world.
the affect on your life and the indifference that follows are completely characteristic of how the US has frequently dealt with other countries for decades.
Don't get me wrong, I love the USA -- I'm part American, actually. And I'm sorry for your troubles. But don't imagine it's a one-way street.

We didn't get any money from the USA in the 1970's when acid rain was fucking up our ecology, or for all the pollution that drifts across the borders from your factories.
And I'm sure people in Windsor would like some compensation for the Windsor Hum (google it). There are a million more serious examples.
Anyway, you should look into suing the ass of the fucktards responsible for flooding your house.
I hope you win big; no lie.

Walk away from the shore as he edges up on land and realises he can't go any further and his voice gets louder.

Sounds just like us, tbqhfam. Big cities are cancer.

If our constitution didn't have an electoral college, we'd be fucked.

Sorta, but then gave more "sorry" money to those "err buddy, gotta smoke?" Losers

except its not lole europe LMFAO have you ever been to canada? its the same as the u.s except with different money, less people and colder. its nothing like europe u fucking retard

100% true.

You'll see gangs of natives drinking illegally in public downtown and the police won't do any hung because "muh raycism!"

They literally hang around downtown doing who knows what at 2 am on a Wednesday evening. They're nigger tier and the vast majority (90 - 95%) are low iq mouthbreathing mongloids. I'm impressed some of them can even learn to tie shoelaces.

Building in flood zones is retarded. Plus man doesn't cause climate change so kill God instead.

>I always hear your natives have a very bad alcohol problem,
Yes. Almost certainly genetic.

but the government denies it.
No.

So thousands of people drink themselves into an early grave
Yes.

but instead of accepting the fact and save lives, they'd rather choose not looking racist.
No.

And then Trudeu took the money meant for combating alcoholism and bought a bunch of native themed kayaks for the reservations.
Lol, no.

Respond by fucking his wife.

Better than Trump riding in a fucking golf cart while all other world leaders could walk.

I've never been to Canada but I wiouldn't live in the USA simply because it lacks a universal healthcare system

Replies -"negroes?"

>no flood for 42 years
>man made flood soaks my town because caniggers cannot hold their water

Eat shit and die. I will hate you every single moment of my life. If the peace between our counties breaks down I will take a great amount of pleasure in killing as many canadians as I can. You are not even human in my eyes. Soft pathetic waste of flesh.

Winnipeg detected

>A place where bestiality is legal, has the most faggots, faggot PM, and pedophilia is -this- close to being legalized

OR

>A place where i can shoot shit

I know what i'm picking

42 years is a short time geologically speaking. Do your homework next time. The climate is changing so expect more. Can't wait to flood you again.

I have a second to talk about hanging muslims.

>universal healthcare
I hope you have a non-emergency condition to experience firsthand how great our ZZZS monopolist ponzi really is

Yup. Oh how ever did you know lol.

>MY STATE HAS MAKE MY DAY LAW
>STAND DOWN YOU FORIGEN ENVIROMENTAL TERRORIST STAND DOWN

why would that be a factor? if you were intelligent and educated, you would get a job that pays for your health care, like literally every educated and employed american has

>Get a job
>Get health insurance

Only lazy sobs in US aren't covered.