What was your first driving lesson like Sup Forums I had mine this morning and it couldn't have gone worse I felt...

What was your first driving lesson like Sup Forums I had mine this morning and it couldn't have gone worse I felt horrible driving I had my foot on the brake every few seconds who would design accelerators to be so sensitive? I was scared the second I put my foot on the accelerator I really thought I was ready to stop being a NEET and learn how to drive, get a job etc but now I'm not so sure.

Tits or GTFO

I'm almost 23 and the only time I've been behind the wheel of a car was backing one out of a parking space one time and it was super scary. Cars are big and scary.
Don't need know how to drive cars in my room.

Driving cars is shit my last experience was that i drove fucking drunk around my town and at the end against a wall
And it was not my car.... and i don't have a license
I've lost my feeling after it and did a license for motorcycle... much much better just do the same

I'll presume it was a Hyundai Getz or an i20 or something shit like that, those cars all have fucking touchy accelerators, don't get discouraged, plus after more practice the pedal will be second nature, I drive a '91 and the pedal is perfect, I drive my friends '01 and it feels like shit.

Just drive you fucking shitter.

I graduated the driving school, then went to Road Administration Registry Centre for an actual test for license and passed the theory test but failed the driving test twice.

>mfw 4 years have passed since have been too much into Sup Forumsitics and my desk job to bother with cars and I now have to go back to driving school and waste 300 euros because I don't remember shit about driving cars anymore

JUST

>What was your first driving lesson like Sup Forums I had mine this morning and it couldn't have gone worse I felt horrible
>What was your first driving lesson like Sup Forums
>first driving lesson

underage b&

>tfw you drive a Lamborghini Huracan

underrated

>get into car for the first time
>smooth as fuck, totally a natural
>100% on every test up to full G license
If the machine does not speak to you, you do not belong on Sup Forums

I got my license at 26, and only started driving three months before I got it.

It looked like this sort of.

I turned 23 (today) and still havent taken a single non theoric class

My grandpa is 87 and does all the driving , im the closest thing to a man after him , I think having responsabilites scare me

First off, good job trying not to be a neet.

Secondly, all cars are touchy at the pedals. You get used to it after a while.

>automatized vehicles
>enormous roads and streets
>can't drive
Are you a nigger?

Kekd

the engine is a pump

you let more air in with the pedal.

Happy B-day, user.

Just learn in an auto if you're worried user......please tell me it was an auto

Practice. Go find a big empty parking lot and drive around it until you get used to the sensitivity of the gas and brake.

Driving is terrifying the first few times you do it sure but honestly it is one of the best things you can ever learn, the freedom and the fun is worth the terror and the cost.

Better learn soon before they refuse to let new drivers get licences a la automation.

Just keep driving you dumb faggot. You'll get the hang of it.

You'll get used to it, just don't be scared.

>tfw got both bike and car license in one day, 1st try

lmao op you are a chink girl (boi) aren't you? fucking pathetic drivers

I have a DL with 4 wheeler permit., I didn't even went to take any test just paid less than 4$ as bribe, 2 passport size photographs, some scanned docs. Fast forward 8 years, no accidents and no Tickets.
What's wrong with your country faggits, !

Nice slide thread, OP