Thoughts on the Qatar crisis?

Saudi Arabia has basically accused Qatar of funding ISIS. What's the real endgame?

Will this pull Qatar closer to Iran?

in b4 "muh Islamist funding" and " muh world cup slaves". Remember this was started by Saudi fucking Arabia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hsDn2kNriI
archive.is/o5Nfc
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
video.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/18684943_1483970705009969_7720432035021455360_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=738728544fb67b739376c2ea1c80e1eb&oe=5936B9B9
youtu.be/KCSU0fCF-bU?t=6411
newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/23/czech-republic-forced-to-remind-the-internet-that-chechnya-is-a-different-country-after-boston-bombing/
timesofisrael.com/liberman-hails-qatar-schism-as-anti-terror-opportunity-for-israel/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Past-Israeli-emissary-to-Qatar-Hamas-wouldnt-survive-without-Doha-494889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty typical sandnigger shit prompted by starniggers. Nothing to see here.

>leaks from Emirati ambassador show this was a collaboration with Israel
>potential proxy war
>Al Jazeera could disappear, meaning Arabs are stuck with shitty Saudi-owned Wahabist media forever
>GCC and price of oil determine global economic stability
>le based trump just gave literally the most backwards and extreme Muslim country in the world $380 billion for weapons

nothing to see here

Gulf war 2.0?
I bet it takes an assload of time for those to be delivered and I personally don't see the big deal in it since they can't do shit to us or our allies, we just getting a lil sumfin

SCAPEGOAT 2017

I'll ignore the typical burger self-centeredness and focus on "they can't do shit to us".

If you hate terror attacks, you hate Wahabism. If you hate Wahabism (or even Islam in general), you should hate Saudi Arabia. They are at the ideological or financial root of everything Sup Forums claims to hate.

And they've just been given the largest arms deal in American history.

If you aren't even slightly fazed by the fact that the Saudi regime is so powerful now that nobody can topple them, I really doubt your knowledge on what's made the Middle East the clusterfuck it is today.

Saudi is our ally, all we need to do is fucking destroy Syria and Iran, and we'll be back to the golden age of $.87 gas prices.

Hell fucking no. The US should be siding with the non-terrorists you idiot - Iran.

Yeah I hate attacks, but at the end of the day is our pussified governments that don't do shit to stop em that are responsible.
>No one can topple them?
>What's American firepower?
Afaik they'll use em to kill each other and hopefully we'll use the money to here in the US. I think you're overestimating then dude.

Here's what's happening and what is real:

The ISIS funding is bullshit. Private citizens may have been funding but the govts of the region are not funding ISIS. If they were, ISIS wouldn't have problem paying its fighters.

Qatar supports the Muslim Brotherhood which is democratic (not liberal democracy but uses democracy to get to power). MB is a threat to Arab monarchies. Saudi doesn't like that. Diplomatic issues go back to 2011 because Qatar backed MB in Egypt. Saudi supported a coup and the man that Saudi intelligence knows well, Sisi, is now leading Egypt. Now Egypt is also cutting off relations with Qatar

Qatar has hosted Taliban leaders and Hamas. Saudi don't like that. The US doesn't care about Taliban leaders being hosted by Qatar because it technically supports negotiations with Taliban to get prisoners and trying to get that that side to lay down arms. US doesn't directly negotiate with the Taliban because it is politically incorrect to negotiate with terrorists.

Qatar backed what was Jabhat al Nusra Front, al Qaedas "former" affiliate in Syria. Saudi backs salafists but no group that strikes the US. US doesn't like what Qatar does but it kinda tolerates it because it understands it's only about taking out Assad and not any long term objective after that.

Saudis, UAE and Egypt (along with Russia) support Hafter in Libya. Qatar backs other groups.

Qatar made the biggest mistake with reaprochment with Iran. That's something Saudis cannot tolerate under any circumstances.

In short, Qatar is acting directly against Saudi, UAE and Egyptian interests. And rapprochement with Iran may be the final thing its govt ever does.

>at the end of the day is our pussified governments that don't do shit to stop em that are responsible

Almost there. It's our psychopathic governments who knowingly give weapons to destabilize the Middle East, spawning terrorist movements, and fund the killers of Arab secularism (Saudi family) that are responsible.

It's the House of Saud. That's the problem, that's been the problem for 50 years and that'll be the problem tomorrow. And yet long after Nasser's dead and every secular leader disappears for the sake of Israel and the Saudis, we'll continue not only ignoring the root cause, but again, giving them THE LARGEST ARMS DEAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY. Clap clap, you fucking yanks. Our global order is held hostage by morons.

>leaks from Emirati ambassador show this was a collaboration with Israel
Of course. UAE and Saudi don't mind Israel. Neither does Egypt and Jordan by the way.

>potential proxy war
There is no proxy war that'll happen in a small country like Qatar.

>Al Jazeera could disappear, meaning Arabs are stuck with shitty Saudi-owned Wahabist media forever

AlArabiya has better looking anchors and doesn't shy away from having an interview with Wonder Woman lead actress because she is Israeli.
America can topple any country in the Middle East it wants too, you retard. And when it comes to other countries in the region, it's good that they can't topple Saudi. That country and the US has a relationship that goes back to the 40s with FDR.

Nothing wrong with having the Middle East destabilized. That region has been destabilized since 7000 BCE

>. And yet long after Nasser's dead and every secular leader disappears
Because of their own incompetence. Can't blame Saudi or Israel for that.

America will continue to give Saudis weapons and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Nothing wrong with having the Middle East destabilized. That region has been destabilized since 7000 BCE
Whatever this man says. Yeah I get it, feeding them weapons ain't the brightest idea, but again if it wasn't for our governments and their virtue signaling bs they wouldn't be able to do shit with those weapons. I just don't believe that we can't stop this shit from happening if we TRULY wanted to (aka depeport everyone slightly suspected of radical ideas and their friends and families, constant surveillance on mosques)

They will take Qatar.

They basically got the nod from America to do whatever the fuck they want in the region, now they are.

We ran the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions from Qatar. They're CERTAINLY gonna run to Iran. Their military isn't even one twentieth of the Saudis alone which is why they relied on American support.

Tl:Dr world war 4 is finally here (ww3 was the endless series of proxy wars)

>AlArabiya has better looking anchors and doesn't shy away from having an interview with Wonder Woman lead actress because she is Israeli.

BASED israeli feminist (who supported the widescale murder of Gazan civilians)

>it's good that they can't topple Saudi. That country and the US has a relationship that goes back to the 40s with FDR.

Wtf kind of reasoning is this? "We've been allies for a long time, and yeah sure all modern Jihadist movements link back in a neat line to Saudi-funded Wahabism but let's ignore that cause we've been allies for a long time"

>Nothing wrong with having the Middle East destabilized. That region has been destabilized since 7000 BCE

Do you realize how dumb you sound? Watch this map from 1500 AD and tell me which part of the world looks unstable: youtube.com/watch?v=1hsDn2kNriI

I can imagine an alien species destabilizing the Western world on purpose - "oh nothing wrong with doing that, they've always been fighting each other".

>Will this pull Qatar closer to Iran?
iran supports assad you tard, they're shias

>zomg they're shias

The Shia-Sunni bullshit is so irrelevant desu, I don't know why armchair experts rail on about it. Iran consistently supports the Palestinians. You think Palestine is Shia?

The Saudis control Bahrain. Does Bahrain look Sunni to you?

All according to plan.

I couldn't care less about those specific Sand niggers, or any sand nigger in general.

this is hilarious because according to Hillshill they both support ISIS. and she would know

>BASED israeli feminist (who supported the widescale murder of Gazan civilians)

I'm going to be honest, that is bad. But Assad regime murders which are in the hundreds of thousands are far worse.

>Wtf kind of reasoning is this? "We've been allies for a long time, and yeah sure all modern Jihadist movements link back in a neat line to Saudi-funded Wahabism but let's ignore that cause we've been allies for a long time"

US Saudi relationship wasn't established and kept for generations for no good reason. Wahabism is extreme compared to other ideologies of the region from a Western persepective, but it is just that: an ideology. America isn't a thought police. They don't care about what Saudi preachers say. Of course it is preferable that whatever they say, they at least shouldn't order attacks against the US. Saudi does arrests any preacher who advocate for violence against America, Americans and its allies.

>Do you realize how dumb you sound? Watch this map from 1500 AD and tell me which part of the world looks unstable:

In comparison to Europe the Middle East was the last millenium more stable. However, that is in comparison. It doesn't mean there was no war going on.

Stability is always temporary and rarely lasts more than a century.
>I can imagine an alien species destabilizing the Western world on purpose

The West is major unstalibity is largely caused by the EU piss poor actions and problems within the US that have been broiling long before 9/11. BLM and SJWs would have came about regardless of what happens in the Middle East. Brexit was about independence, despite what Fake News says. Germany accepting more than a million migrants is entirely its own fault. Don't blame others for the EU's own stupidity.

Is there anyone in the side of Qatar?
I thought Saudi Arabia was funding ISIS
This

Qatar is the scapegoat, meant to distract us from the other Berbers. This came completely out of the blue. I'm sure they're partially responsible, but if you're telling me that the UAE and the Saudis have no part in it, you are mistaken.

i really hope it turns to shit before the world cup

>wahhabi Saudis not backing terrorists
come on now

>Will this pull Qatar closer to Iran?
No, it's a myth that Iran funds ISIS. Iran is shia, ISIS is sunni.

What about the hundreds of thousands of lady fans going there? Would they have to cover up? Massive rapefests?

>our pussified governments that don't do shit to stop em that are responsible.
>I just don't believe that we can't stop this shit from happening if we TRULY wanted to

Your government hates you. Trump hates you. He has utter disdain for the average American citizen. He won't stop terror attacks on white nations. He will continue giving them weapons because his Israeli masters wish him to do so. Do you think the government ACTUALLY cares about your wellbeing?
No, there's absolutely NO EVIDENCE in your current administration's actions that they do. They will continue giving guns and weapons to the people who will slaughter your family, rape your daughters, and take down your trade centers. Why? Not because they're pussified, because they don't care if you live or die. You are nothing to them. The several hundred or thousand lost is NOTHING in the face of 400 billion they get to dole out to their Jewish banker and military-industrial complex friends.
Why do you think Theresa May and the Conservatives in the UK has allowed these attacks to happen? Because they have good relations with Saudi Arabia and utter disdain for the British citizen.

A Government that ACTUALLY wants to stop terrorism, that wants to PROTECT its people, would STOP. ASSOCIATING. WITH. TERRORISTS. AND. STOP. FUNDING. THEM. AND. GIVING. THEM. WEAPONS. WITH. WHICH. TO. KILL.

There is proof of Saudi support for ISIS black on white in the Podesta emails, Ahmed, save your breath. Speaking of regimes, time to liberate yours.

Fuck.

Ing.

/thread.

>nothing to see here goys, move along

Fuck off and die shitskin mudslime blower

>if you don't want weapons sold to ISIS, you're a Muslim

sure thing, Shlomo

>shitskin mudslime blower
that would be Trump

Saudi government and family is Wahabi in name only. In other words, Saudi has an alliance with religious establishment on local social issues. But it's foreign policy is entirely about preserving its monarchy and any threats are stomped. ISIS, AQ and political entities like MB are a clear threat. It's why the Saudi king has no problem shaking a woman's hand in front of TV. Or more significantly why they are slowly changing Saudi social laws, like removing the guardianship system, which they have partially done recently.

Look man I hate the government as much as the next guy, but I still believe in American patriotism so I doubt most people in the government would actively do shit to cause us harm. Also, take it down on the Jew thing, you're giving them way too much credit. How about record high deportations and apprehensions at the border? That's one example. They let them happen because they're not Churchill or FDR, they don't have the balls to take extreme measures. Who gives a shit if we provide the guns for them to kill themselves? We're the big dog on the block nigga

The Saudi foreign policy is invading sovereign nations and flooding Europe with terrorists. A strange way to go about preserving your dictatorship.

Podesta is a criminal and a proven liar. Anything in is emails cannot be taken as serious. And if it was anyone else, that would be solely their opinion.

The fact that your biggest evidence is an opinion from an incompetent Clinton aide shows how weak that position is.

Any regime change in Saudi will result in a far bigger ISIS the world has ever seen.

I hope all you Muzrats die.

>Qatar's foreign minister says Kuwait is trying to mediate and solve a diplomatic crisis that has seen Arab nations cut off diplomatic ties.
>The minister said early Tuesday that Kuwait's ruler had asked Qatar's ruling emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, to hold off on giving a speech about the crisis.

>Turkey's prime minister says his country will press ahead with efforts to try and end a standoff between Qatar and its Arab neighbors through dialogue.

>In a speech to his ruling party's legislators Tuesday, Binali Yildirim also said that the nations should not allow "unfounded news reports" to tarnish relations.
archive.is/o5Nfc

I don't get where are you getting that? Oh okay he sold the some shit we ain't using anymore and he "supports" them by saying nice words n shit. Big deal dumbass, we still get them to do our dirty work, we still get favorable trade with them without having to occupy them. What do you suggest he do?

> so I doubt most people in the government would actively do shit to cause us harm.

Then you don't know shit. Who created Al Qaeda? Who looked away when Saudi citizens blew up the WTC? Who flooded the country with browns and pushed young whites into an ethnic minority?

Hillary wrote the email. It's there in her words. You're finished, Ahmed.

What is your dirty work exactly? Islamization of thr West? Nails from a bomb in little European girls' faces?

Dude, I wrote more than that. Yeah they did look away and didn't take shit seriously because of hubris, but I don't believe and don't want to believe that the government has some nefarious plot against the wellbeing of its citizens. What would they gain?

take the ultimate red pill this is the end game
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

the rulers of Bahrain are Sunni idiot

No no no, that's Angelas dirty work pal.

They were invited by the ruling government who was subjected to an insurgency. Saying Saudi invaded Yemen is like saying Russia invaded Syria.

The Saudi govt actually recommands Europe to outright ban their migrants and shut down any mosque that is preaching something they don't like. But Europeans are too politically correct. See : video.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/18684943_1483970705009969_7720432035021455360_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=738728544fb67b739376c2ea1c80e1eb&oe=5936B9B9

$$$
There is no such thing as ~the government. Only individuals looking out for themselves. That includes their careers. Most humans are incapable of long-term thought which is why things like Christianity was needed for nation building.

Islamization of the West is the primary goal of Wahhabism. You're a collaborator.

>record high deportations and apprehensions at the border
Yeah, because that's the biggest problem in your life.

That's just bread and circus to keep you fucks distracted, like Bannon.
>"Dude we have a white supremacist in the white house, Trump cares about us!"
Meanwhile in reality
>refuses to let bannon have any influence
>takes majority of advice from his Jew son in law and his other Jew advisors
>"B-BUT BANNON THO"

But yeah, who cares if Trump is giving weapons and money to the people who personally want to exterminate everything you stand for and would have your head on a spike and your women raped? Who cares if the people who are directly responsible for terror attacks in the West are being given the weapons, funding, and ideological backing by the Saudis?

After all, there's a few less Mexicans getting into my country!

>What would they gain?
380 billion dollars, for one. Totalitarian control over their citizenry, for two.

Oh and don't forget that not a single major terror attack in Europe has been committed by actual refugees. NOT A SINGLE ONE HAS BEEN DONE BY A MIGRANT THAT HAS ARRIVED IN THE LAST 3 YEARS.

Look at any of them and they have almost in all cases been nationals of the countries they live in or even born there. It's Wahhabism by extremist preachers who radicalise Muslims who have lived in Europe for 2 generations or more.

Hilldawg has 1.8billion of CF ill gotten gainz in Qatar's central bank

They know because they were there when she signed the fucking cheque

Yes, it's a Shia country that is also a Sunni proxy state
Are you this fucking dense lmao

Hillary thought the Iraq war will result in democracy. She's not bright, except in winning criminal cases.

The Yemen regime was overthrown, unlike Syria's.
You have also invaded Syria and Libya and Iraq too, of course, via ISIS.

>Implying Saudi Arabia isn't funding ISIS as well

You're confusing factual knowledge she tried to keep hidden from the public with empty propagandist statements.

Hadi was part of an agreed transition and was claimed to be legitimate by Saleh himself until he changed his mind.

Had the Syrian regime been overthrown and Assad would have invited Russia to help him regain power, it wouldn't have been a Russian invasion of Syria.

And even if it was an invasion. Yemen sits in the ARABIAN peninsula. Saudi ARABIA can do any god damn thing they want. Just like America could invade Mexico and throw all those fucking illegals back there in camps.

Saudi supports the same guy in Libya that Russia does. How's that for a redpill. And Russia is cooperating with Saudi for gas investment in the Arctic. Further Russia wanted to sell Saudi arms just a year ago.

ISIS in Iraq was a homegrown group.

The endgame is that Qatar supports the Muslim Brotherhood, a Jihadists organization that ironically supports democracy. Saudis don't give two shits about terrorism, they just don't want anyone challenging their rule to power

We've known there were secret talks and meetings between UAE and Arabia and Israel for a while but I don't believe this has anything to do with Israel. There is no motive for Israel to so anything to Qatar, they're a tiny fucking nation that dislikes us but didn't engage in any wars or attacks against Israel.

No, dipshit, wahhabism is only the root of global terror that it is today precisely because of the house of saud, Mohhamed ibn Abd Al-Wahhab was a nobody until he teamed up with the saud's and the sauds as a result have had just as much influence or more on the development of the sect.

Hillary didn't know the WMD claims were fake. Only the Bush administration would have known.

Either way, your argument is shit. It assumes that Hillary is an all knowing or even just intelligent person. She isn't. There are many cases proving otherwise.

Piss off you filthy merchant trash.

ISIS doesn't view Saudi Arabia as Wahabi though, they view Saudi govt as apostates. Read Dabiq magazine which is arguably the best way into an ISIS fighter's minds.

I was just point out ONE thing he has done to improve shit around here and if you think that illegal aliens that leech of the system to hurt a country you're a moron. I don't care if my president is white supremacist or not, I just care about how much balls he has and if he's willing to put the interests of America first and helping our allies along the way in a mutually beneficial way. They want, but can they? Also 2nd amendment. I'm not saying we shouldn't care, I'm just saying that your stupidit asses should stop pointing fingers at incompetent goatfuckers and start pointing them at the traitors that opened Europs doors.

> Muslim brotherhood shill doesn't like it when he gets called out
Color me surprised.

>p-please d-d-don't bomb us Americ-ca kun
>IT WAS T-THAT GUY, YEA!! T-THAT GUY QATAR D-DID IT NOT ME, WE KOOL? POUND IT? P-PLEASE DON'T STOP BUYING M-M-M-MUH OIL!!!

this is why shit like the_donald has truly fucked us

by supporting trump after he did all the shit we voted him because he said he wouldnt (fund terrorists, not build the wall, be generally worthless) we are just being as blindly devoted as liberals are to hillary/obama

they hate us and we dont mind. gg

> make the sandniggers nuke themselves
Best n-dimensional incompressible tic tac toe move ever desu

THE ORB HAS SPOKEN!

This is a better link: youtu.be/KCSU0fCF-bU?t=6411

UAE and Saudi FM says Europe is too politically correct, doesn't do massive deportations needed.

Is Qatar funding ISIS?
Why are they cooperating with Iran?

>What's the real endgame?

it's a squeeze play against Clinton's bank account

>nuke themselves when they have no nukes

Time is 1:46:51

Xmas trucker in berlin and sweden trucker were both 2015 migrants faggot

Succ on ma spicy czech wurst

Feizal was still the best saudi. Shouldnt have introduced TV tho.
>quora
Only quora answer Ive ever seen that was more than just one sentence and lists sources.
Im truly flabbergasted what fucking timeline is this shit?!

>Private citizens may have been funding but the govts of the region are not funding ISIS.
They do it via networks of foundations run by individuals: princes and businessmen.
Government doesn't give cheques directly to IS but that doesn't mean the governments aren't signing cheques you mong.
ISIS had trouble paying fighters because the ratlines they used to sell oil, women and organs were disrupted. Initial and subsequent investments and equipment are all paid for by Saudi, Qatari govs.

newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/23/czech-republic-forced-to-remind-the-internet-that-chechnya-is-a-different-country-after-boston-bombing/
SUBMIT TO OUR ORBTHORITY!

timesofisrael.com/liberman-hails-qatar-schism-as-anti-terror-opportunity-for-israel/

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Past-Israeli-emissary-to-Qatar-Hamas-wouldnt-survive-without-Doha-494889

really makes you think

holy shit is the entire country this stupid

i'm sorry but i can't read
i can't understand your post

This. Iran funds Hezbollah who have been trying to wreck ISIS' shit these last few years. Ironically defending Christian and Yazidi minorities in the process.

Qatar is a different country in the GCC and that's why Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain acts so hard on Qatar. Last days verbal attacks and cutting of diplomats isn't the first time. It did happen 2014 as well and on almost the same reason, a crime against their joint security agreements.

>Why are they so different?
Because Qatar supports the Muslim Brotherhood and after MB were forced out in Egypt their vision to become the capital of Islamic middle east died hard. They played on high cards and they lost, that's why they're the black sheep of the Gulf States for the moment.

>What is all this "conflict" about?
Saudi and the rest of GCC want Qatar to conform with their politics and vision. If they don't cope and conform it will definitely be a coup were Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani will be replaced by another puppet. The whole area in the Gulf State are literally like Game of Thrones were Saudi holds throne with an iron fist.

It's all one big plan to isolate Iran and going to war there for zionists, qataris are no angels but saudis are the biggest terrorists on earth behind the ZOG.

I didn't know about these but I think they're just commenting and using the situation. I still don't think we started it, Saudi Arabia started it.

Typical 80 IQ dysgenic american, I bet you didn't even make it out of high school.
Go drink some sugar and let the grown-ups discuss.

Qatar supports Iran.
America is anti-Iran. Soon after Trump visited Saudi Arabia, the latter chose to break diplomatic ties with Qatar due to "supporting terrorism". Guess who’s behind it..

Hint: Saudi Arabia --> USA --> Jews

Except when the hordes of migrants come knocking on EU’s door. Why are leafs and americans so self-centered?
The region has not been destabilised since the 7000bce. When was the last time you opened a history book?

Qatar is favorable to normalize its relationship with Iran, that alone is good enough for the global jewry to want them on the cross.

Fuck off with your poorly written and ill informed post, TrudeauCuckLeaf

that's 1/3 of the problem. Once it's done I snowballs on the other supporting countries.

What an unbelievable thread of eurotime 14 year old edge.

>Alaw*tes
>Shia
They're not even muslims lmao

>Who created Al Qaeda?
muslims did. I don't get why do you want to exculpate that worst of all superstitions, god-belief, from creating monsters, preferring instead IQ65 conspiracy theories.

> inb4 THE GREAT SAND WAR

I give this situation a week before the mudslime sand niggers have a go at it. Yup, you've heard it from me first.

Saudis aren't really a client state of the americans per say, the issue they have with Iran is purely competitive: they both want the leadership in the Middle-East.
In fact the Iraq war was a blow against them because Saddam was a sunni (and the following government are chia).

If anything I think Trump and his ZOG just gave them carte blanche for a tougher stance against them that Obongo refused to adapt (mostly because he probably didn't want an escalation with Iran while being still stucked in Iraq).