Brit/pol/ Dehenna edition

>London terrorist Khuram Butt appeared on Channel 4 documentary on Jihadis in London:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/london-terrorist-appeared-channel-4-jihadi-documentary-tried/

>British men Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane named as London Bridge terrorists:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6YDMcd_Jo
twitter.com/nickastaire/status/872004330580307972
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
youtube.com/watch?v=pGj1PheWiFQ
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for MOGG

Reminder she's married

Friendly reminder Britain is a dead country.

nth for flabbott out
only an hour or so left to see if it's true

WELCOME TO BRIT/POL/, HERE IS YOUR NEWS TONIGHT AT 10

>BONG

Imagine having the last name "Butt" though.

No wonder he became a terrorist.

Comfy Mogg coming through!

POLLS POLLS POLLS

>be butt
>be an arse
pottery

Featuring Terrorist from London bridge bombing.

Should be required viewing in UK.

ABSOLUTE REDPILL

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6YDMcd_Jo [Remove]
It is restricted in the UK. Removed from 4od and Netflix yesterday.

Because it's proof that it was public knowledge these people exist but nothing was done to stop them.

Might thieve that and put it on twitter lad

>unadjusted

>22
>joins (((conservative))) party
>marries cucked old man
what do you think she meant by this?

Hope so

twitter.com/nickastaire/status/872004330580307972

Flabbott getting the call?

This

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament.

>You're sick so you must stay home in bed and not leave!!!
These people sound like my fucking mum, christ

Does it surprise anyone after all the years the police were told about muslim rape gangs and they did absolutely nothing?

With the Tory promises on immigration broken and the police and councils ignoring muslim rapists and terrorists it's time Brits realised the state is acting against us.

CHEATY LABOUR NONCES

CURRY BUTT FEATURED ON C4 DOCUMENTARY AROUND ISIS FLAG. MI5 STILL INSISTING THEY HAD NO IDEA THIS WOULD HAPPEN

>BONG

CORBYN PLEDGES TO STOP SELLING GUNS TO SAUDI ARABIA. JUST LIKE A TERRORIST SYMPATHISER FUCKING WOULD.

>BONG

A CONCERT WAS HELD TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE MANCHESTER ATTACK. AT LEAST I THINK IT WAS, I WAS TOO BUSY TOUCHING MYSELF TO ARIANA GRANDE

>BONG

RUMORS ARRISE THAT DIANNE ABBOT MAY BE RESIGNING TODAY, COMING AFTER A PLEDGE TO GET BARGAIN PRICED POLICE OFFICERS AT £30 EACH. FUCKING POLISH UNDERCUTTING US AGAIN

>BONG

>CORBYN PLEDGES TO STOP SELLING GUNS TO SAUDI ARABIA. JUST LIKE A TERRORIST SYMPATHISER FUCKING WOULD.
lol

>Muslim rapists all ignored in Labour-run councils
Really activates those almonds.

why are you so bored

Where did the butthurt Malaysian go?

Corbyn will NEVER EVER be prime minister

Craving Haribo but can't be arsed to walk to the shop around the corner. Fuck my life.

>Wake up
>See this

Wat do?

You know a Muslim was knifed in Belfast Sunday night.

I wouldn't get excited over this lad, it could just be based on the number of postal vote returns rather than knowing what's in them

If it's a paki-heavy constituency and vote returns have been small, Labour will be worried
If it's a paki-light constituency and vote returns have been high, Labour will be worried

Even if it does turn out they're checking votes in advance the biggest HAPPENING that could result from it is a byelection in six weeks time

>britain has been selling knives and trucks to saudi arabia.
Literally funding terrorism

Corbyn isn't a terrorist sympathiser.

Sinn Fein were political freedom fighters, Hamas are NOT his friends, and he said he will tackle ISIS.

Yes Labour, Conservative, LibDems, police, councils - they've all acted against us.

t rajing al ahmed al poo al chang

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.

Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.

Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament.

emigrate

well Electoral Commission or whoever are investigating according to Katie Hopkins

Nor should anything have been done.

No laws were broken. It's not illegal to hold extremist views you authoritarian douche.

This is probably just them being told how many postal votes have been received so far not them being opened and checked.

I hate Labour as much as your next white person but I give them the benefit of the doubt and just presume that they are deeply worried because normally all the pakis vote by post and a lot less postal votes have been received.

Good. Pretty much the only part of the UK (or Ireland for that matter) that isnt totally cucked.

>Hamas are NOT his friends
youtube.com/watch?v=pGj1PheWiFQ
No you are right - it was Hamas and Hezbollah who are his friends

It's inevitable

Oh no!

been squirrelling a little extra away, has she?

They might know how many postal votes they've had in, usually they're from older people and so more is bad for Labour.

>>I hate Labour as much as your next white person but I give them the benefit of the doubt
>giving Labour the benefit of the doubt
>on postal votes
Christ user what's wrong with you

It's not a case of 'they're a reasonable, respectable, mainstream party they wouldn't engage in voter fraud' it's a case of 'when they inevitably do get caught engaging in voter fraud the repercussions will not amount to a great happening'

woah there shill

Thanks for the info. You could post a similar list about Hannan, although he's more clearly a cuck. Do you think they're unprincipled or do they just say what they think is necessary to get elected and attention/finance?

>caught expensing a horse feed nose bag.
Actually, she could claim that it was a legitimate expense.

Voted conservative m8s. I'm in a safe labour seat anyway so it doesn't matter but fuck labour for all they've done to the country.

The Mogg?

>BONG

user CANNOT BELIEVE VIDEO EVIDENCE CONTRADICTING HIS STATEMENT. DOCTORS SAYING THIS LEVEL OF KEKOLDRY IS TERMINAL.

>BONG

SWEDEN CELEBRATES ITS NATIONAL DAY TODAY. EVENTS ARE EXPECTED TO GO OFF WITH A BANG.

>BONG

THERESA MAY KEEPING HERSELF PRIVATE AFTER GIVING STATEMENT WANTING TO CRACK DOWN ON PRIVACY.

>BONG

ISLAMOPHOBIA ON THE RISE AS PEOPLE REALIZE THAT MAYBE IT'S WORTH BEING A LITTLE BIT SCARED OF MUSLIMS

>BONG

SWEDEN IS MOST BLACKED COUNTRY IN EUROPE

>BONG

The state of Labour mongs.

DISHONOLABRR

Labour will win. There is no stopping it.

>The state of Labour HQ

There's no way she's getting reelected, she's already facing disciplinary action for literally not doing her job (hasn't responded to letters and emails from her constituents, hasn't held MPs surgeries)

(((Goldsmith))) will be back in Parliament come Friday morning

Good. Fuck Israel.

>fuck labour for all they've done to the country
Does this include the NHS? If so, good man.

>Labour mongs

Absolutely.

Loyalists are scary people.

>Working day of the week
Really activates those almonds

Get a job

Do you have your election night snacks sorted yet lads?

I'm more a savoury man so will be red wine and crisps etc. Partial to a pack of wine gums though.

Hams and Hezbullah hate Jews

Corbyn hates jews

whats the problem here?

Or is /pol a jew town now. fuck off you kikes, England will never be yours

Both.

This is such low tier bait it's laughable

Every lib dem MP that falls is more chance my bet wins

get woke to the ultimate red pill and tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>lol fuck poor people let them get sick and die

I can't get real Cadbury here unless I import it. They signed a deal with Hershey (fucking disgusting) and only that vomit filled shit company is allowed to distribute Cadbury chocolate. They changed the recipe and it's horrible.

Still better than most chocolate here though.

>Not just waking up in the morning to the results
Eh
I prefer the all at once feeling

Papists out.

Ok Abdul

Not exactly my fault they're poor, is it?

Huh, nobody told me any of this before. Thanks lad, gave me a fair bit to chew on there.

>muh ennnnn eiich essss
Fuck labour and fuck you.

No one is poor in Singapore.

Didnt some user say yesterday that abbot was getting the can?

tories going after bradford

>missing out on all the brit/pol/ fun

General elections are like World Cup finals to me, I don't just want to see the score on the teletext I want to watch the match.

namefags gassed please, your attention seeking should be ended now.

They'll support anything as long as capitalism continues.

No it will be part of a caliphate with that fucking commie.

>England will never be yours
England has always been ours

>And did those feet in ancient time
>Walk upon England’s mountains green?

Ffs

Untrue but also irrelevant

...I have a day off today...

Cease your faggotry.

Imagine the scenes

What happened to 6-9?

>not being a zionist
>not wanting a jewish buffer state to draw islamic peace bullets