So basically some moderator on runescape is a fairy...

so basically some moderator on runescape is a fairy, and is hosting some gay pride event thursday and runescape players aren't happy.

>should homosexual MMORPG moderators be able to force their views on their playerbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JagexWolf/status/871773754497650688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now i have more than "fuck the in game economy" as an excuse for why I quit.

"Add gays as a slayer task"
kek'd

This is why you can never trust minorities

link to the tweet made by the moderator

twitter.com/JagexWolf/status/871773754497650688

>No Niggers Or Faggots. Fuck Spics Too
>FUCK NIGGERS Phr33 stuff pl0x
>No gay pride, white pride
>Milo #1
I have to start playing this game again.

>A D D G A Y S A S A S L A Y E R T A S K

What slayer level would gays be and what loot would they drop?

>Becomes mod 4 months ago
>RS already turning into a steaming pile of liberal trash

Fucks sakes. Even runescape.

Welp. Time for Runescape to fucking die, already.

They should require a piece of protecting gear to fight, in order to avoid getting diseases from them.

SEND GAYS TO THE SHADOW REALM
LOL

IM SO FUCKING GLAD THESE LADS HAVE GOT THERE SHIT TOGETHER THIS BRINGS US HOPE

I tried to log onto the game to check out my character I made nearly a decade ago (I had logged on some 5 years ago and the character was still there) but I couldn't figure out how to get on the game and someone said the original game is gone

>use maple blackjack to crush faggot skulls

yeah its completely fucked up with micotransactions and pay to win bullshit now

there is a version called old school which is based on a backup of the game from 2007, but you have to start over on it.

classic is there
runescape 2 is supposed to be there in some form or so I thought

>fuck the in game economy
Just play an ironman :^)
Runescape has an off branch version called Old School which started at 2007scape pre free trade removal and grew a bit from there, RS3 is garbage.

A dinner plate tucked behind your pants.

>2017
>RuneScape
>Relevant in any way

Not even underaged b& play it anymore.

Nah, that doesn't sound like proper slayer equipment to me.

So does my character exist on 2 now? Or is it just gone now?

>"use maple blackjack to crush faggot skulls"
>NOT using a granite maul on your strength pure

ISHYGDDT

That's actually a good question. I have no intention of going back but I had a character in 2. Is it in 3 now or what?

>fags want to have special day on game that they don't belong in.
Wouldn't it be terrible if a bunch of people made characters with names like "Mike Pence" and kept talking about lightning?

runescape is based if you never played runescape as a kid youre a faggot

From the comments

>If so many people are against this then why shove it down others throats

Welcome to the world of LGBTQWERTYUIOP where the only country to actually vote for gay marriage was Ireland and all the others had it forced upon them. Even California voted against gay marriage when the issue was left up to one

They don't want tolerance. It was never about tolerance. It's about forced acceptance and making it illegal to disagree

It exists in RS3 but not OSRS. You gotta start from scratch.
You could be lucky and have some super ultra valuable items on your RS3 character that can be converted into membership by buying bonds.

There should be a special poison they infect you with that doesn't cause harm directly but makes all other attacks and poisons hurt you progressively worse and worse

What were they attempting to accomplish with this? All it did was make more anti-gay comments come out lol.

Don't they know ice Poseidon played osrs before he went to irl?

I feel like this is a selfish thing the mod wants to do for himself rather than for the good of the game or his agenda.

Also with the arguments about Christmas and Easter events. Those were polled and passed >75%. They won't poll this?

Even reddit is opposed to this shit

fucking kek

I miss old RS. Haven't played since middle school. Looks like it went to shit

Let this be a lesson. If there is just one gay in the group he will find a way to force his shit into whatever you're doing

It could be fucking Chinese pigeon hunting and they'll eventually have a Chinese pigeon hunting PRIDE day

Aww man, this reminds me of the Falador riots way back in the day.
I haven't played the game since they killed trading and the wild, what's it like now?

runescape died when they killed wildy and added the grand exchange, they can do what they want with its corpse

Use the saradomin sword spec on gays

old school runescape came out like 5 years ago

dummys
its a revival of 2007 rs

It's pretty fucking gay now t.bh

I'm too old and don't have time to play it like I did in middle/high school.

how's this forcing?

They usually poll shit so the community can decide what to add to the game. The faggot mod and the team didn't poll this, for obvious reasons. They need 75% or greater to pass a poll. This wouldn't even pass 50.

>they can do what they want with its corpse

Evidently they're fucking the corpse in the ass

People need to get themselves poisoned and run around the event screaming they have AIDs

Didn't poll it.

Like we need a bunch of people to do it all at once. Does poison still show damage numbers over a period of time over the characters heads? We need to have a bunch of AIDs infected characters running around

Poison and venom still show hitsplats, yes.

it's a fucking game, you kill at games as well, didn't poll it as well

t. guy that knows nothing about osrs

>poison
Event coincides with a free membership weekend. Get disease, a forgotten mechanic that was only used twice and do it. Poison slowly kills you but disease keeps ticking you down until all your stats are drained.

Poison in RS3 does shit for damage. So introducing a stronger form of poison would be good.

kek

I mean it's true. This isn't like RS3 where they just add whatever they want that kills the game.

checked

This is a community-driven game where we vote on what we want. This mod has been there for like 4 months and is bypassing the poll for this.

I suspect a lot of mutes will be happening Thursday. Also, the game censors "gay" on its in-game filter kek

the runescape community is mostly fine with gay people but dont want the event because its political being shoved where it doesnt belong

I actually startes playing recently bought membership and everything. Have been building a prayer warrior with that sweet hammer. Think it might be time to visit the event and purge the unclean.

All the existing characters were moved to 3, so you'd have to make a new one to play 2

*was
They let a fairy mod now it's gonna crash with no survivors.

>Add gays as a slayer task

fucking loled

The falador massacre was an inside job to allow this kind of shit.

Will they drop giant dildos as their unique drop?

I remember being 11-12 years old playing this game and some manchildren would act like my friend and lead me into Wildy to rape me and take my shekels.
I would fall for it every tiem.
And then one day I said enough is enough and trained to be a strength pure while still trying to remain as low level as possible.
I would sit there and stake out and fuck people's shit up if they went in mah turf.

dragon dildos

I once fell for the gold trim scam.
I still want my fucking black trimmed armor back.

>dragon mace

They can drop dragon dildos that are used as 2h weapons to counteract god-swords

>Runescape in 2017
KEKKK

what arm thing homie

>learn basic economics from the grand exchange
>purchased loads of bitcoins 6 years ago
>almost a millionaire today thanks to runescape

thanks runescape

Time for a habbo hotel style raid boys. Can we get Sup Forums in on this?

Osrs should've stayed the way it was released.

Cx

There were upgrades that were good. I like the new combat system and the uh............yeah that's about it.

>is it gay if you like traps?
fucking kek

Last night on rebbit was the most fun Ive had in weeks.
That ingame riot is suicidal though, because they ban players who light fires in the shape of swastikas or who make racist comments, going as far as to scour previous unreported comments you've made in the past to justify perm bans.
People will 100% get banned this.

I love that the event that's "all about acceptance and stomping out homophobia!" has caused the worst reaction to LGBT people in the history of the game though. Of course they don't give a shit what 99% of their players think and must feel awkward about the fact that their base are bigots.
Even the people who want this don't care about the notion of gay acceptance in OSRS. They just want to win.

this

>Can we get a strap-on holiday event item to celebrate!?

I actually liked the few first graphic updates they had. They should have bring old runescape to this updatee

Isn't there a tranny in a quest on RS3?

there's a client that brings back the HD update called oshd, developers are in talk with jagex right now to get it legalized.

Wewlad

I'm really glad I don't play that shitty game anymore

But now I'm really glad

Faggots and their supporters are the worst

Actually the graphics are OK. If I remember correctly, this is the graphics that before the HD Update so I like it the graphics before the HD.

the correct graphics is form when they did an update with minor changes, right?

Where is my pro life event?

In Poland was a big runescape community,runepl i think
I remember my first pure,i train for weeks,then do monke madness and take 33def levels
AW u fuckers,maybe time for new start

I played for like a month and got bored. It just isn't the same as 12 years ago.

I got mine back and leveled it past 100

I just started the other day in old school rs. I used to play this a lot 10 years ago, got half of my skills to 99, all quests, etc., it was fun before the wheel of bullshit and other pay to win crap. I remember being rich as fuck, hundreds of millions, rare armours, you name it.

It's tough starting from scratch. Some dude gave me 10k and that was a big help. It's fun and very nostalgic, playing it RIGHT NOW on the other monitor.

wow bro ur such an intellectual!
Nice man that takes max 1 week playing semi-casually.

grinding the whole time but that's boring.
I got 100m gold

> Implying you can get 100m without grinding

Does anyone still play old school RS? I much prefer RS3

On average about 20% more people playing osrs than rs3

NO GAY NO PAY

I'm into vanilla wow

>lookup youtube guides
>every one of them ends in a screamer
>think about how this takes me back
>look at page
>"uploaded 12 years ago"
>mfw

Is OSRS p2p? Or can I log on like 2007 f2p?

>he doesn't flip items on the ge for free money

it was made f2p a few years back

Yes theyshould and you should accept it you fucking bigot