False Flag

I've just stolen this from a certain cunt: I don't trust orc posters. The meme came out of nowhere with way too many quality images to be truly organic. Not to mention within a day or so it was already in an article on vox.
But I could agree more, something don't smells right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=9yHciG5kPxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. kike shill afraid of how fast it spread. I've seen it gaining momentum on 8ch and twatter for a while, so it didn't "came from nowhere".

> 8ch and twatter for a while
Tell me more about it.

LURK

MOAR

I know what is 8ch newfag. I want to know how big this shit was on 8ch before coming here.

The jews are so afraid of this meme they recently banned a bunch of twitter accounts that were spreading them.

i suppose Dark Knight memes never existed?

Dumbasses. Orcposting was on Sup Forums long before it was ever popular on Sup Forums.

Then again Sup Forums claims they made "WE WUZ KANGZ" meme, which is from Sup Forums.

WE WUZ meme came straight from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

And I assume Draft Our Daughters wasn't organic either?

The fact is that certain meme campaigns are so brilliant they practically create themselves.

WE WUZ came from Al Sharpton decades ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=9yHciG5kPxU

Aren't orcs actually fucked up, corrupted elves?

I've seen orcposting on twitter before it came here. People just dump their orc folders. It's not that hard. And it doesn't take long to make OC. A lot of people here are very witty and very autistic.
It didn't take us very long to sift through 30,000 of Hillary's emails or to find Shia LeBeouf's flag in New Mexico.

Didn't Orcs use to be from a elves lineage?
That would make that image correct.

Get fucked favela monkey. This board runs the internet in real time and its only for White people so you can fuck off.

Yes they are tortured and corrupted elves.

Depends on the setting.

>be me
>owner of the prancing pony in bree
>finest inn and watering hole west of lorien
>rent room to a ranger and a bunch of manlets from the shire
>black riders break in and cut my mattresses to pieces
>reeeee.jpg
>few months go by and get back on my feet
>orcs burn my inn to the ground
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>breexit when

HOLY HAMMER OF AULE
THE POINTY EARS KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

lol @ NEETsoc paranoia

this was spread on 8ch and twitter over the past few weeks. it's since been picked up by PJW and a few other alt liters.

it spread fast because it's spot on. cuckservative spread even more wildly, why cause a fuss about a successful meme? nothing satisfies you people

>The meme came out of nowhere
Has been a thing on Sup Forums for quite a while

It spread fast because Sup Forums saw it, and Sup Forums is basically reddit

This is now a orcposting bread

#notallorcs

HAHA xD

we wuz kangz and dindu nuffin originated on niggermania and chimpoutdotcom in the early 2000s, before chans was even existed.

>quality images
idiot

>The meme came out of nowhere with way too many quality images to be truly organic
That's how memes happen, dumbass. One minute no one has heard of them, next minute they're everywhere. That doesn't mean they came from nowhere.

pic related. I made this last year, long before orcposting was a thing. When an idea is good, it'll occur to multiple people and then start to snowball until one day it explodes.

As for why they're so 'high quality' - it's not like we haven't had plenty of practice by now.

i want her setting on me if u kno wat i mean :^))

user the initial orc posting threads are suspicious af

Ever notice how the biggest critics of orcposting are the shitskins who are so easily compared to orcs?

Yeah right we are obviously questioning the narrative ain't we lad, you fuckin mongrels need to stop taxing your brain

I think you are on to something here.

Awww does it offend you?

This. It's even on facebook.

why? Honestly, these things practically write themselves.

I literally didn't have to alter a singe word on this one.

t:dinduk nurfing

I've also seen the orc meme on twitter for a couple weeks now, a bunch of newfags debating which lite race is which irl race, etc.

it's debatable, some were corrupted elves, some corrupted men, Tolkien seems to have written different things about it at different times but the main point was that they were not created from nothing by Melkor because the true creation of life and of beings with souls is not within his power

Those Orcs have blue eyes! Orcs are white!