Brit/pol/ - pakis out Edition

>London terrorist Khuram Butt appeared on Channel 4 documentary on Jihadis in London:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/london-terrorist-appeared-channel-4-jihadi-documentary-tried/

>British men Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane named as London Bridge terrorists:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7iUYWMD77w
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ2l8Cs-Lc4
youtube.com/watch?v=V8aRD9DNDsI
youtube.com/watch?v=ToBQ7weCBok
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html
theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/20/stop-scaremongering-and-prepare-for-further-cuts-theresa-may-tells-police
independent
archive.is/pvZTq
theguardian
archive.is/fNGWQ
youtu.be/iJNFnYPJHWA
twitter.com/britainelects
youtube.com/watch?v=-cirUdVxXac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Cassetteboy
youtube.com/watch?v=p7iUYWMD77w

Friendly reminder Britain is a dead country.

xth for GET OUT MAY

ew pakis for labour

Latest polls?

Have you ever noticed that after every fucking terror attack they interview Sadiq Khan? Doesn't matter if it's London, Manchester or fucking France, every time he gets tons of interviews and shit.

Reminder that even the Trots have given up.

DAILY POLITICS

Not nearly enough is being made of these terrorists being born in Pakistan and Morocco. Usually when you talk about terrorism in the context of immigration you get shouted down by aopologists that say, "these terrorists were born here, this hasn't nothing to do with immigration :^)".

The media are barely talking about it.

He's guilty by association so they want him scrutinised

Abbott this morning after being "too ill" to appear on Women's Hour.

BONUS: Last night's car crash interview where you see her be a total STATE

friendly reminder hitchens is a JIDF jew to try and stop young white men from reproducing

Taqiya in action.

He makes himself available to them.

That's a good point, I actually didn't even know Manchester had a mayor until I looked it up a few days later. Where was his speech denouncing- oh, he just handed over the city to Katy Perry.

>pic of Karen
>not GuP
You are doing it wrong brits

I wonder why Cassetteboy never has a go with all the vast mountains of abusable comedy material from Labour. Fucking commie hasn't made anything funny in ages, since he's stuck to nothing but political 'singing' edits.

Chris was no doubt.

FUCK THE RICH

BOURGEOIS SCUM, YOUR END WILL COME

what's Gup?

Really don't like pakis very much lads

>The media are barely talking about it.
they call them British citizens

this shit got boring aeons ago

>t. Poor Person

Lmao, drove into Bradford today and every single fucking house has a big Labour sign outside. Makes you think.

Had a moment of silence at work today

fuk dem rich ppl, da only reson y we r poor is cos dey dnt giv us mony

Will the exchange rate get better after the election?

the last thing he did that was remotely amusing was Alan Sugar. Like Banksy, he is now just a communist loving faggot

>not knowing girls und panzer
You must be new

>those DPRK trousers

Bradford would go a good start to the Muslim Apartheid zones, just move all the white people to Leeds, and have toll roads around Bradford

Yeah but the pound is still overvalued so not by very much

Neighbour of one of the terrorists said he was just like a normal guy and how he talked to him often about Arsenal. Literally said the terrorist was Wenger In.

Come on now. Any young lad who takes a deep interest in what the Hitchens say never had a chance of getting a girlfriend in the first place, let alone having kids.

is this rorke or something else?

>Cornwall Tory MP tells hustings: "I'm really pleased we have foodbanks"
youtube.com/watch?v=V8aRD9DNDsI

>Amber Rudd asks Chair to intervene at a hustings in Rye 3/6/2017 to silence an opposing candidate's allegations of her links to 'terrorist funders' Saudi Arabia.
youtube.com/watch?v=ToBQ7weCBok

>Theresa May Wants To Regulate The Internet
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

>Theresa May warned by Manchester police (in 2015) that cuts risked terror attack
theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/20/stop-scaremongering-and-prepare-for-further-cuts-theresa-may-tells-police

Literally fuck off if you're voting Tory scum.

if it's not karen I don't care desu

fresh OC lads

Archived it so they don't profit

>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html
archive.is/pvZTq
>theguardian com/politics/2015/may/20/stop-scaremongering-and-prepare-for-further-cuts-theresa-may-tells-police
archive.is/fNGWQ

r8 m8s

youtu.be/iJNFnYPJHWA

twitter.com/britainelects

Britain Elects @britainelects 12 hours ago

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (-2)
LAB: 40% (+3)

(via @Survation / 02 - 03 Jun)

THINGS

Thought Abbot was resigning this morning?

If she doesn't, I'm not holding onto that other 'insider info' from last night, that there will be a leak that says Theresa May had to be argued down about police cuts because she thought that "violent crime and terrorism isn't a key voter concern" or some shit

I want to fuck Karen

tories are after bradford surprisingly

why is it so hard to get (You)s here?

I am pleased we have food banks too as it serves as an indicator that someone deserves to be burned to death

>Poor people aren't discriminated against but being poor is an insult

FUCK YOU PATHETIC TOFFS

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LAB-LIB-SNP COALITION TO TEAR DOWN THE BOURGEOIS INSTITUTIONS THAT EXPLOIT THE WORKING CLASS

He goes after our leading party, what's difficult to understand?

>this is going to be the flag of the UK when Scotland gets its independence once again
kek

who'd have thought that 'free food' would be a successful business model

Surely she's got no chance with Bradford?

This labour guy on DP is always such a cunt

Say something about Yougov relying on 85% youth turnout and all the Labour shills will flood you with you's.

In case you lads weren't here last night, here's last night's Bradford Tinder adventure

featuring: "pretend you're Muslim for me", "so fat I'm glad it's Ramadan" and *blocks your path* what brings you to the domain of the Chin?

Lads just wanted to direct you to my OC here, feel free to save it

()
^
My OC

Norway you're just a vulture waiting to snap Scotland up.
Pakistanis do not marry their cousins either.
Do not research this. Take my word for it racists.

I prefer it.

Don't get why people ever trust left wing politician's, they must have not lived through anything or learned the lessons of history

Pls post Karen lewds
Ayaya

Considering she's heading for a hung parliament, no.

I prefer this

Give Welshbros some lovin'

That's a bot. I'm pretty sure.

Don't know why any trusts right wing politicians like Blair or Thatcher

A lovely balance of tackiness, misdirected sentimentality and just shite. 9/10

No she isn't.

Corbyn is such a fucking disgrace. Can't wait for him and his gang to fuck off.

Bradford East & South have Majorities of less than 7000

He uses a bot to flag the links but he posts them manually. A truly admirable level of autism.

r8

Checked my first post.
Indeed I am a bot.

Women?

Not a fan.

>Wanting to make karen lewd
That is literal haram, there are characters like Megumin who needs to be kept pure

When Blair was elected he was running on the Same ticket as Corbyn, I was alive at the time unlike you

He's staying on as Labour leader if he loses.

I made another one, what do you think lads?

>britpol
>in favour of clampdown policies that would require larger numbers of police and members of the intelligence services
>making excuses for TREEZA cutting the numbers of police

You're confusing me, lads.

Thinking the copper cuts was a stupid fucking idea doesn't make you a commie Momentum member.

Considering the Union flag is made up of the crosses of George, Andrew and Patrick it'd make more sense to use David's cross than the current Welsh flag

Plus you could then just swap the blue background for a black one for full fash points

Pics of Karen cuddling with Larry when?

Not a chance.

reddit

spacing

youtube.com/watch?v=-cirUdVxXac

NUTTALL SPEECH

>tfw the only one you'd bang is the second one in

It's true.

fuck

off

I hate his cabinet more than him. They have these ghastly regional accents that should never be anywhere near public office.

Especially the Shadow Education Secretary bitch (left school because she was pregnant... fucking hell)

Fuck off, you common as muck tart

baretingz, wastemen vote 4 tory init, u gt me?

I'm at work so can't listen, quick rundown?

Call me superficial but I would never vote for a man who refuses to wear a tie tbqh.

good vid desu

He intends to and his cronies intend to make it happen. It's why they're campaigning in ultra-safe seats. They're trying to stack student and paki votes, beat Miliband's vote share and use it as justification to stay in power. I think it'll work, since to oust him there would have to be a proper leadership contest and there's no way anyone but Corbyn wins.

I thought he was going to be a Wenger Out, driven to terrorism by Arsenal's failure to reach the top 4

No he wasn't, you lying scumbag

This true, brits?

The fucking state of your views on immigration. Are you brown?
Bit strong mate
I never really understood this meme. The only people who know what reddit spacing is are reddit nonces, to anyone else it's just unnecessarily-exaggerated paragraphs/sentences.

Bradford
South 2015
>Lab 16328
>Con 9878
>UKIP 9057

East 2015
>Lab 19312
>LD 12228
>Con 4682
>UKIP 4103

Fuck off cunts on DP its Islam that is causing these attacks not cuts in Police or whatever.

Anyone trying to score political points off the backs of they're dead countrymen deserve to be shot.

yes