HER NAME WAS REALITY LEIGH WINNER

HER NAME WAS REALITY LEIGH WINNER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uxiPOeS6Iss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHE IS A TRUE PATRIOT

What's with the sideways frowny face? Is that a millennial girl thing?

SHE IS A PATSY

LEAVEE TRUMP ALONE YOU BULLY. IM TIRED OF PPL PICKING ON TRUMP

Did her parents meme her this fate with that hilarious name?

What the fuck is up with that name, and what did she leak?

A hamburger patsy.

why is she so fucking ugly

how many years is this cunt getting?

she changed her name, her real name is Sara. she's just an attention whoring dumb fuck self-important bitch who never learned the consequences of actions and now she's going to pay the fucking price, even if it is small compared to what she deserves

>piece of shit white woman thirsting for muslim cock covered with goat shit
Not only was "nothing of value" lost, throwing away this trash actually improves humanity greatly.

W8 wut? Who dis?
>rundown
>gestalht

Fill a bong in?

She's an employee for an intelligence contractor who is leaking info and is now being sued

she's going to JAIL dawg, federal no-fun-allowed jail. not just being sued

she's cool, I like her

Her employer needs to be sued into oblivion. It's obvious they didn't do even the most basic background check on her. If the government is going to outsource intelligence functions, these companies must be held accountable for leaks caused by their employees.

SHE HAD SHAQUISHA'S ASS FOR DINNER,

Tired of Winning yet?

>her
>she
>girl

She has nice eyes desu

I hope she gets on well with the other girls in federal prison

>$10 trillion intelligence operation BTFO
no wonder Trump does it all on paper

If she was getting laid, she wouldn't give a shit about Trump Russia like everyone else.

> a not so attractive woman with a conscience
> Sup Forumss almonds in orbit

I for one salute this american hero

Why is she so perfect lads

> her

that's boy

Movie with Amy Schumer as Reality when?

le fake tough girl that thinks she's smarter than everyone face. she's a gym slut too

Her high school pic

She's former Air Force. That entails a full scope background investigation by the FBI and OSI, and, if she's working with the NSA, a counterintelligence polygraph.

There's just no accounting for someone making a stupid decision, even if they clear a background check.

Did someone shop this gross cunts forehead lines in? That real?

This thing needs to be lethal-injected.

Whatever I just want to see her nudes.

People change over time. Just because she was once in the AF doesn't mean no background check should ever be made again. It took Sup Forums a couple of hours to find her leftist activism on public social media. At least that much vetting should have been performed by the contractor. They must be held accountable.

nudes when?

every single picture. that fucking face. fuck this dumb cunt

She leaked NSA classified info about Russian hacking of a company that supplied software used in the election, effectively proving that the Russians influenced the outcome of the election and delegitimizing the Trump Administration.

And just in time for the NSA Director hearing tomorrow!

She infiltrated the NSA real quickly. No btw the leaks show Russia failing to hack a singular voting machine, and we know DHS was watching.

Companies pay an astronomical amount of money for THE GOVERNMENT to investigate and clear people to work on contracts. They issue clearances, not companies...And aside from foreign ties, terrorist affiliation, drug abuse/debt problems (susceptability to bribery) they probably don't care if your a raging lefty for a TS. In fact, under the past admin it was probably a bonus towards getting cleared.

What did she do exactly? Give US intel to ruskies?

i agree, snowden worked for another company, too.

Leaked completly worthless information about the Trump camp to the media because she was a Bernie voter

You are just not accustomed to seeing blue-eyed females, Germanoy.

You could have prevented this.

That's the face of a CIA nigger

She's a feminist

Police mugshot of this Gen Y LARPER when? I need to show it off on Twitter to the Harry Potter LARPER idiot base that "RESIST" Trump's presidency. None of these idiots know the consequences of their action for leaking.

Names like hope or grace are my least favorite names ever, "reality" is legit the worst I've ever heard for a white person

I honestly hope someone from the Trump Organization is reading this thread, let them know what an exposed CIA goon thinks of their boss the president. This is the kind of stuff that you just wouldn't know, even if you hated your boss, out of fear of getting reprimanded because in that line of work secrecy and being cordial is everything.

>White

YES GOY

leaked files whilst not under whistleblower status

I hope they bury her under the prison.

she dun goofed

I doubt that's her real name. Or, I doubt is there any truth in this story. Top secret -clearance at the age of 25, right.

And she sent the mails with her work computer. Like she wanted to get caught...

Anybody who joins the US military at 18 can wind up with a TS clearance if they go into the correct field.

I had a secret clearance at age 20, for example.

This cunt was a linguist, which is automatic TS clearance. Somehow she kept her retard act under wraps until she left the military.

thats her actual name?! I thought it was some weird code name under which the leaker contacted people

You loyal to the country not the president user. She did her job.

Wonder if her cell fits two...

fake news, straw man
just a message in the headlines between the oligarchs
who control the world

> HER

doesn't prove shit. probably just a port sweep that is being overblown by people who have no fucking idea what is going on.

Lmao, Bern-Victims REALLY did not take his rape gracefully. They're literally going nuts en mass.

Mishandling Top Secret information is the ultimate disrespect to your country. When your entrusted with such information it is your duty to safeguard it, no matter who the president is.

Tldr; Hang the cunt.

Psyop faggots. Stfu ur all fucking idiots

Sage

What info was it exactly that she leaked again? it was utterly inconsequential right? Normie shitters on facebook are talking about her like she's uncovered incredible corruption

Does she have a feminine benis or a masculine clit?

Exactly. If she exposed something blatantly illegal like Snowden (who raised concerns internally ten times about the legality of his work prior to leaking) we might have something to debate.

Take what this guy said but change everything to a negative. It's literally nothing.

Nudes of this jew when?

Well done Reddit, well done
>please go back to the donald

Distraction. We want bigger fish

Watch for more low level arrests of these convenient idiots. Hired after leaks were a known problem, worked only a short time and received access to secret info. Too convenient of a story to be true.

This is to provide cover for bad press that is coming out.

Dems had personally authorized top secret clearance for a Paki spy ring in Congress.youtu.be/uxiPOeS6Iss

His Name Was Seth Rich. This was soo sloppy it is not going away.

>PUTIN DIN DO MUFFIN
You guys are classic. Some private detective who sources information from Fox News about Seth going to Wikileaks (which Fox News later washed there hands of), turns this board into "his name was Seth Rich" for weeks. But once actual dirt comes out against Putin, nobody believes anything.

Also love how you guys have the stigma against calling Trump the leaker he is, albeit legal in his case.

Never change guys. 8 more years for Trump right? kek

Someone is salty as fuck. Thought you were the one drinking the lib tears? No?

Literally what is the difference between what she did and what Wikileaks does?

What show did she win?

Does anyone have a quick rundown of what the leak actually says? The normies think they won with this leak.

>But once actual dirt comes out against Putin, nobody believes anything.
Personally I'm still trying to find more information on what she actually leaked. Also what you described is more plebbit than anything. It's people jumping on the bandwagon and going with the flow rather than looking into the details for themselves.

>linguist

Not a very cunning linguist if she got caught.

Bp

she has a hot body though

would you?