Laci Green Officially Excommunicated

heatst.com/culture-wars/youtuber-laci-green-slams-everyday-feminism-for-publicly-excommunicating-her/

>“Liberal feminist card: REVOKED! Dialogue is OPPRESSIVE! There’s NO SUCH THING as hating men! Identity politics are VALID CRITICISM!” quipped Green on Twitter. “[I’m] looking forward to dragging all the blatantly anti-science bulls**t on this condescending ass website without feeling guilty.”
>“This experience is unexpectedly helping me heal & let go of some toxic shit in my life. it feels like leaving Mormonism again,” wrote Green

Post yfw Laci Green BTFOs feminism. And mormonism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mk

I am going to fuck her

I don't care.

>gets dicked by conservative guy
>wtf I love conservatism now

proof that women are directionless morons with no principles.

So clearly she was just in it for the shekels in the first place

She'll just latch onto another ideology and slowly morph into that social group.

Mormonism was probably the best thing for her.

>realises the trend of feminism is crumbling
>hops on the "alt-right" meme
>retards fall for it and now she'll explode in popularity because "LE REDPILLED LADY OF SUCCESS"
This is like Hillary Clinton flip-flopping between her stance on gay marriage.

"Women believe whatever the last thing a man told them was"

>It's not lucrative to be a feminist'
>I KnoW! I'll kowtow to alt-right beliefs!
When will you faggots stop being beta cucks and start pulling your money away from women online.

She is literally perfect.

This. It is the pregnant woman fertile mommy face.

Yep. All old cow tits needed was Right Wing Cock Squads.

NOBODY CARES. SAGE REPORT HIDE. FUCK OFF. I'M FUCKING TIRED OF SEEING THIS ANNOYING CUNTS FACE. LACK STOP POSTING YOU CUNT UNLESS SHE IS FULL NUDE. YES I'M MAD

Witness the power of the penis

Chris Ray Gun isn't conservative.

I dunno, mate, if she brings her horde of feminists to the right side, it'll be worth it.

There will always be legitimate turncoats, even if she is only in it for shekels.

She takes that back!
Mormons are based

Or she's getting older. I know this is hard to believe but women are actually capable of thinking. Not as well as men, granted.

>it feels like leaving Mormonism again
>tfw there is a timeline where laci green marries young to a white man and has 6 white kids from her fertile womb

I want her to become a white nationalist I want her to have my babies.

You fucks are relentless with your Laci shilling. It's pretty cool that she's starting to think for herself but it's nothing newsworthy.

this and sage

>getting mad that someone with lots of followers is going to push some of them to the right

I'VE LEARNED THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO CONVERT WOMEN IS TO FUCK THEM GOOD!

Who?

Shills? I'm okay with anyone leaving the feminist movement for any reason. I don't care if she worships Satan instead. Fuck is with anons making it sound like it's a bad thing?

This guy knows

This. I don't like her either, but the opportunity is there and we should capitalize on it.

>wanting used goods
chances are high she'll make up her mind again in the next few months anyway

Probably just some bitchy infighting.

Memes aside, I'm glad for her. She's showing intellectual maturity.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

At the same time, not allowing someone to change and reform is exactly what the left does and is quite frankly, a mark of evil.

At best she'll make for another useful idiot. Give it some time and she might even start to signal boost those alt-lite faggots, which is never a bad thing.

>trusting (((Green)))
Hmm.

That's not too difficult. The medical costs afterwards will probably cripple you though

I think it's hilarious how much damage control the shills are attempting to do, what with them crying about this being a bad thing.

I think this reform could be great for us. I'm genuinely surprised that so few people see the opportunity here.

She's one of the most popular feminist YouTubers out there. Imagine, legions of newly redpilled ex-feminists.

Feminism is crumbling lads. Here's our coup de grâce.

the power of the dick

shes a arab

Then why would she be a mormon

post feet

>Green was born in Utah.[8] Her mother is a Mormon from a small American town, and her father, from a Muslim family, is from Iran

Did Chris actually dick her?

I fucking hate truffle butter posters

What the fuck is happening with this timeline

>tfw to intelligent to care about this opportunist thot

media creatures trying to sniff out the new trends so they can feast on it like the kikish parasites they are?

Good. She's becoming a progressive. It's the only valid political ideology

I mean, good?
Women just follow trends and this isnt surprising in the least though.

I'd still hatefuck her.

>Women does 180 on opinions she built "career" on

What do you think?

What would I give to fuck her.

I don't know why, but her face and her tits activate my primal urges to fuck her until I pass out and my balls fall off.

She is so fucking hot, literally the perfect woman.

When will she say the 14 words?

>tfw no magic dick

Sup Forums - Twitter Gossip

Some are but most are not.

Look, it is no coincidence that Laci started dating one of these anti-SJWs and suddenly did a full political conversion over night. She was still a full on tumblrite sjw feminazi back when Trump got elected and that was only like 6 months ago.

She's still a feminist you retard

this picture confuses me. if there is anyone who voted for trump in marvel it was captain america.

Come to think of it thor would as well i guess.

Almost everyone in DC would have voted trump. superman wouldnt have cause he'd rather not interfere. batman definately would have voted for trump.

Batman would also be kicking antifa ass every night irl.

She's half sand nigger, so probably never.

bitch should've gone for radical centrist, alt right is over-saturated

Now that she has no choice but to come crawling to the right side of history, how can we use her to our full advantage?

Who?

She's on her way out. Her boyfriend is a well known YouTube antifeminist. Everyday she further drifts away from feminism and burns more bridges with them. You are watching a deconversion in action.

I still can't stand her fucking faggit face.

We must spread the truth about Laci's ties to white supremacist groups.

She should try to get a diagnosis about whether or not she suffers from stockholm syndrome.

She leaves "oppressive mormonism" to join "oppressive feminism". Now she left "oppressive feminism", I bet you she will join another oppressive movement from here onward.

Yeah, all women love a 3" yellow cock

I hear she has genital heroes in and around her cavfefe.

I have noticed that many here do not understand the reason why social justice seems so nuts. If you examine the world through Standpoint Theory, their views suddenly make sense. This is not to say I am a proponent of standpoint theory by any means, but it definitely explains why they are so seclusive and so opposed to cis white men speaking.

Basically, they believe straight cis white males are at the top of the privilege scale, with the whole world built to cater to them, their sexual preferences, hobbies, cultures, and ways of life. Since that is the case, they only have 1 standpoint. A black man, however, would have that standpoint since he lives in this oppressive white supremacist capitalist society, plus an additional one of an oppressed group. So the deeper in you go with different deviations from the default western society assumes, the more points of view you can look through, and the more complete and valuable your perception of the world is.

Since you are under so many layers of oppression, however, your viewpoint is rarely heard by those who live in privilege. Therefore, your voice must be boosted and theirs - silenced. It is a moral obligation for that to occur, since if it does not, the world will remain within the confines of the current sociopolitical situation.

Laci Green, by the virtue of offering her platform to the supporters of the white supremacist heteronormative capitalist patriarchy that is the current status quo, is boosting their voice instead of suppressing it however she can. Therefore, she is no longer an ally as she is helping those who are already on top of the food chain stay there.

Once again, those are not my views on the matter, this is just the social justice interpretation of what is currently occurring.

>Thought the whole Lacy Green thing was a meme a la Ben Garrison
Wait, this whole 'getting redpilled' thing was actually real?

Who???

if you grow up in a sort of capitivity, you may need the structure of opression in order to cope.

as in, a slave born in slavery may always need a strict boss even when free.

No shit sherlock, I think everyone realized that, and no one gives a fuck.

Who's Laci Green?

The left well dried up. The right spend more money right now.

Nice pasta but i prefer spaghetti with bolognese.

triggered much?

>Basically, they believe straight cis white males are at the top of the privilege scale,

Yep. They're using the Apex Fallacy as a basis to their world view. They envy/covet the top 5% of visible men then believe all men are just like that.

Reverse sexism basically. Ironic given it comes from feminists who "believe" in "equality".

Wat? The right is the side that puts people in prison forever and ruins lives because of getting caught with weed as a teen.

Yes, my cousin suffers from this due to her oppressive father.

She needs someone to oppress her from time to time or she goes crazy.

>(((Green)))

>you can trust me, goyim, I'm your friend.

Sexy ass chubby feminist. Best teeth ever

>Go to all that effort to draw this traitorous shit

>Too pussy to actually show any of the signs in full

I wish we could gangfuck and share her for hours. Imagine how happy she would be.

Please let's arrange this somehow.

shes a cunt but this is a no-loss situation for us.

her coon feminist followers will get a little taste of liberal compassion

HAHAHAHA KE LE BASED FEMINIST E-CELEBRITY AMIRITE FELLOW PEDES???!!!!

No all she said was that she might host debates between anti sjws and sjws. She still believes all the same shit she did before. Plus her new boyfriend is a liberal faggot as well

fantastic post. saved. thanks bro

Literally just typed it out you Greek/Bulgarian cuck.

Yes, but the epistemology of the argument social justice provides sometimes becomes obscured by the general dislike for what they say. Its somewhat useful to look at the root of their beliefs sometimes.

The main issue with the whole idea is that they believe they can apply values to each individual "oppression" in people's lives, and then stack them against one-another to judge the value of everyone's point of view. Is a rich white boy with leukemia more or less disadvantaged than a healthy middle class Asian girl? It is all a complete mess used to justify hatred for the "other".

S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E

Can't wait for her supposed red pilling and watching all the fags on pol start worshiping her

>((Laci Green))
>BTFOing out feminism

no you dumb fuck. She sees which way the wind is blowing and is trying to tap into the massive "anti-SJW" crowd for more (You)s. She didn't have a change of heart. It's all a fucking scam to weasel her way back into a place of influence on the internet after everyone discarded her for being a crazy marxist

so dont break the law, degenerate.

gtfo shills. you will be losers for the next 8 years.

BLACKED youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

Meh.

We've always worshipped her, but we also really hated her. Its complicated.

MAKE LACI THE NEW BEN

LACI "KEEP THE GENE POOL CLEAN" GREEN

>Waning twat pivots to try to stay relevant

Remember, no quarter for the reformed.