How many times does Sup Forums need to be reminded that ex-FBI director James "Jihad Jim" Comey personally ordered the...

How many times does Sup Forums need to be reminded that ex-FBI director James "Jihad Jim" Comey personally ordered the first ISIS attack on American soil?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126238485/

Other urls found in this thread:

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/11/03/security-guard-wounded-in-isis-attack-fbi-responsible/
cbsnews.com/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack/
dallasnews.com/news/dallas/2017/05/26/victim-garland-terror-attack-tormented-belief-fbi-knew-isis-plot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes also about to order the first impeachment on american soil

Idiot

If you're wrong you have to suck my dick.

Government attack on its own citizens...YAWNNNN...can we talk about Russian hacking for a change?

If pol isn't interested in this, why would the Senate be? Comey will never be held accountable for this

money > people

yeah this stuff got memory holed hard

what attack was this?

Saw this on some DC bar's Facebook...

>Come on... you know you want to watch the drama unfold this Thursday. We will be opening early at Shaw's Tavern at 9:30am and the hearing starts at 10am on all 5 tv's with sound.
>We will feature $5 Stoli Vodka flavors and our "FBI" sandwich (our take on a BLT - simply for the abbreviation :) Fried Chicken Breast, Bacon and Iceburg Lettuce on a toasted bun with fries) for $10.
>Also we will feature our "FBI" Breakfast - French toast, bacon and ice cream for $10!
>Grab your friends, grab a drink and let's COVFEFE!

Imagine the look on the rootless cosmopolitans faces if they threw a party expecting a morning full of muh Russia and muh impeachment, and instead they got a redpilling about FBI false flags.

If only the GOP members of the Senate Intelligence Committee wasn't such cucks...

ISIS attack on a draw Muhammed cartoon contest in Texas. An FBI agent dressed as a Muslim pushed the terrorists to attack, drove with them to the event, gave no warning to the local police or attendees, then fled the scene like a little bitch when bullets started flying.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/11/03/security-guard-wounded-in-isis-attack-fbi-responsible/

cbsnews.com/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack/

dallasnews.com/news/dallas/2017/05/26/victim-garland-terror-attack-tormented-belief-fbi-knew-isis-plot

bloody hell, america is as cucked as the UK

The are profiting off of morons. The pandering is obvious, just a way to take money off of dopey democrats.

pol needs to fucking un-memory hole it

Interesting. But alphabets have been undercover and infiltrating terrorist groups for a long time; what makes this exceptional? I have a difficult time believing they would direct terrorists to shoot police.

Afraid it will just be hijacked by idiots asking loaded questions about russia, and not getting the answers they desire.

jesus fucking christ pol, why the fuck am i having to bump this??

This upcoming Comey meeting is big, and you have NOTHING more important to talk about right now. pic related

see:

bump

bamp

How much does the Trump administration pay you to shill?

>This upcoming Comey meeting is big

Why are you dumb? Why are you calling a court hearing a meeting?

.02 shekels

>I have a difficult time believing they would direct terrorists to shoot police.
They did though. The FBI agent snapped a cell phone photo of the police officer at the checkpoint right before the terrorists shot him. He knew shit was about to go down and did nothing to stop it.

I ask you a simple question. Comey is testifying in court. He isn't going to some dumb meeting.

Why are you so dumb? Why are you calling a senate hearing a court?

re-bump

It's for the Senate Intelligence Committee you fucking retard

pic related

>Senate Intelligence Committee

It's a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing. I.E. court hearing you dumb cucks.

To do so, he would have to claim his own congressional testimony as perjury.

Can't wait for THURSDAY Trumpy's gonna get his ass blown out the size of the Jersey Tunnel...

Or senatorial, I mean

i dont need to be reminded any more but i think the rest of Sup Forums needs to be reminded more

more than the ₪.02 deposited in your account, shill

> doesn't understand the difference between judicial and legislative branches

t. shill

>court
>doubling down on your extra chromosomes
pick two

Literally a completely different branch of government you fucking idiot. Sterilize yourself or go back to school.

>Sterilize yourself or go back to school

i think you mean the london bridge...

Yes I'm a shill because I corrected terminology. Calling it a meeting makes it sound like they are going to have a little chat at starbucks. You guys are fucking retarded.

Anyone with more IQ than an ant understands that terror attacks are government made everywhere.
Muslims dont do terror attacks,they just fuck and shit out babys 10 times the rate of the local population and in 50 years they own the country without a shot ever fired.

> Calling it a meeting

Senate Intelligence Committee hearing. House and Senate committee hearings are beasts of their own.

You called it "court", you're a fucking retard and trying to shill your way out of it.

fish'n'chips fag BTFO'd. Kek gives two thumbs up

This has been happening for YEARS, you fucking numbskulls. The FBI's modus operandi has literally been to incite, encourage, and provide aid to terrorists in order to "catch" them. In fact, the FBI has been caught trying to radicalize Muslims who were not playing ball.

This A. Wyatt Mann comic with an FBI agent is not satire. It's been happening for fucking years and was discussed on Sup Forums and /new/ before. The fact that you guys are just figuring this out makes me wonder how new you are.

It has, but there's a gulf between that and an FBI agent directing a jihadi faggot to shoot people on site, let alone a cop.

It's all symptomatic of a bureaucracy that has become far too large, and as a result, unaccountable.

>the FBI has been caught trying to radicalize Muslims who were not playing ball

When have they been caught red handed like this before? I don't doubt your pic related, but I don't think that's an excuse to move along and let Comey off the hook for this particular false flag

shills are working overtime in this thread

14 times

I going to laugh so hard when this whole Comey thing happens and nothing changes. No new relevant information is revealed. But we need to keep 'investigating'

This whole god damn thing is a reality show. I just want someone to kick it on it's ass and actually do real work, sadly I very much doubt that will ever happen. I fucking feel like Goebbels.

Bump

Not quite, cops in Texas have guns, unlike Brit cops

That will probably be the case, unfortunately. The senate doesn't have much power over bureaucracy other than controlling the purse strings, which is how hrc, brennan, et al can perjure themselves (and in brennan's case, brag about it later) with literally no repercussions. And if the testimony is classified, we'll just see more stories with "anonymous sources familiar with how he thinks" implying the administration is somehow colluding with russia.

Don't worry, Sen. McCain will get to the bottom of all this... /s

>first impeachment on american soil

So you have sex with dogs and you know this little about our past and you try to pass off the shit you say as intelligent. Just amazing.

This.

Nothing is going to come out of this hearing. It can't, because there is NO Russian connection. It's all a lie. The real story here is the fuckery Obama's people were up to surveilling political opponents. Comey's not spilling the beans on that because he'd be incriminating himself.

>It`s redditchan trying to preemptive discredit Comey before he exposes Drumpf
Fuck off to your containment site