Why is our military such a disgrace? Look at this shit...

Why is our military such a disgrace? Look at this shit, this is the official youtube channel of the bulgarian ministry of defence where they upload shows from their TV channel. I have translated the titles for you. My taxes go to shit like this... JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

armymedia.bg/english
youtube.com/watch?v=W3WdjGHYj8s&t=169s
youtube.com/channel/UCIqE2ATvCydT31GBPvSEtig/videos
youtube.com/user/MODbytv/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you are inferior to macedonians

And mongols and gypsies

this tbqh

>implying you have a military

Obviously send her esoteric Sup Forums memes like Bogpill, meme magic, Hillary's #SacrificeOurDaughters, and Kek worship etc.

She'll lap them up and we'll have new memetastic gov. funded content.

Aren't Bulgarians just descendents of Macedonians that use the Russian language?

The Bulgarian Army can cast spells?

>this is the official youtube channel of the bulgarian ministry of defence

doubt it

you wont be laughing when your battlemages crush the enemy

No, but they do practice the secret of the Bogomils. The secret is sodomy.

meh, apparently it's just a single esoterics and bulshit show, most of their other programs are fine

also
>implying NEETs pay taxes

>No, but they do practice the secret of the Bogomils. The secret is sodomy.
>The secret is sodomy.

Tells us moar.

yes it is, this is the youtube channel of the military tv channel(вoeнeн тeлeвизиoнeн кaнaл)

armymedia.bg/english

but why is it getting funding by the ministry of defense?

>but why is it getting funding by the ministry of defense?
because the military supports a pretty significant communication infrastructure--radio, internet, etc. running a TV channel on top of that is really not that difficult.

Atleast your Military has always been a disgrace, but look what happened to our ones glorious Wehrmacht youtube.com/watch?v=W3WdjGHYj8s&t=169s

Probably the qt presenter is banging the minister. How new are you?

>implying bulgarian magic isnt useful to the military

it's good to be the minister

No, I am not talking about the whole channel, I'm confused why this particular show is getting funding as it is complete shit. What if someone in the military actually believes this? Spooky

Probably

Our military was pretty good actually, in the context of the balkans

So it IS real, well shit. Maybe some general or minister found the place for his wife or daughter to work. Nepotism in the department of information of armed forces was happening in Russia too. But now we cleared this.
Also Kazakhstan and Belarus armed forces youtube channels for comparison
youtube.com/channel/UCIqE2ATvCydT31GBPvSEtig/videos
youtube.com/user/MODbytv/videos

comfy barracks
mr minister is always right

gripens and leopards when?

What would the reaction or the russian people be if the duma declared Putin Tsar of Russia?

>Bogomils
>Bog

>1300-50; Middle English bougre < Anglo-French bugre < Medieval Latin Bulgarus heretic, literally, Bulgarian, by association of the Balkans with heretical sects such as the Bogomils and their alleged deviant sexual practices.

>Secrets of the Bogomils

>I'm confused why this particular show is getting funding as it is complete shit. What if someone in the military actually believes this? Spooky
Real answer: This chick is the girlfriend/wife/mistress of some General or Ministry of Defence official, and he's given her her own show on ArmyTV to produce her crazy ideas in an act of nepotism to keep getting inside of her gushy wet wet.

Same reason hot female cops get to join the horse divisions and play with horsies all day like every 11 year olds fantasy. It's a perk/benefit of the job that can be given to favoured females.

Nahui. I mean very negative, although some minority would cry louder to support. But he is not going to. He will be only untill 2024 and then he will find someone from the ruling party who will guarantee his safety on retirement.

Aren't you just Bulgarians in denial?

wouldn't mind 2bh

good luck on finding someone as competent as him

he has a crew inside Kremlin, where he is grooming some new faces constantly cheking their loyalty and principles. For 7 years he will find someone. If not then there are Shoygy, Ivanov, Rogozin and some other oldfucks