Dreads as a Symbol of Black Culture

Dreads as a Symbol of Black Culture
When non black people in the modern west wear dreadlocks, they are appropriating an aspect of black culture. This is a microaggression. Dreads and other natural hairstyles are undeniably deeply connected to black culture, and are therefore seen as a negative trait because of institutional racism. Black people lose jobs over this. They lose credibility in some cases. Non black people do not face the same consequences for having dreadlocks, and do not have the same cultural context to dreads. It is appropriation and harms the black community.
Black people straightening their hair is assimilation. Because of the aforementioned institutional racism and eurocentric western ideals, natural hair is not widely accepted. Therefore, black people often straighten their hair to assimilate (fit into, be accepted as part of, etc) into western culture. Straight hair is not deeply connected to nonblack culture, and does not have the same cultural context as dreads. It is not symbolic in any way to non black people, and if anything has been used to distinguish us from black people and further categorize society. Therefore it is not a microaggression or appropriation. It is assimilation and is not damaging to non black communities. Negative repercussions or discrimination for naturally straight hair is nearly unheard of.

Civilization would not exist without cultural appropriation.

Bait thread.

Saged.

Typical day for a white person:

1. Wakes up from wet dream

2. mom cleans up mess

3. wakes up the dog and fucks it

4. Blames Liberals

5. Writes manifesto for mass shooting because today might be the day

6. Shower without no soap then takes a shit

7. Wipes ass with the corner of the bathroom door

8. Blames Daquan or Hernandaz

9. Takes his daily dose of "vitamin L"

10. Sings Three Days Grace "I Hate Everything About You"

11. Comes home and begs little sister for some ass

12. Ass denied

13. Fap to HorseExxxotica vol.3 for 2 minutes

14. Mom cleans up mess and dad blames Liberals

15. Calls mom a whore for not giving money

16. Confronts mum and dad for fucking their own siblings and parents accepting and taking it to the media proudly (normal)

17. Fighting for the rights of animals allowed to be in resturants

18. Blames muslims when not even bothered to educate themselves and not realising that the media has hijacked the islam religion and brainwashed white folks

19. Has to say "Ni**er" otherwise if not said the day goes bad (Racism needed)

20. Calls their dad by his first name and their mum by her last name

Day complete

so now im oppressing niggers if i dont feel like brushing my hair? fuck off

>Black
>Culture

First sentence in, i stopped reading.

Halfassed bait/10
Dreads are not just a black thing

YAAAWWNNN

Wearing suits and speaking English is white culture. Stop appropriating it

blacks dont want to appropriate white culture.

thats why they never act civilized

I can appreciate that now i guess.

dreadlocks developed independently across many civilizations and peoples, White, Asian, etc etc and also nog.

many such cases of them stealing cultures

>what is India
Fuck off stop appropriating our culture

>Northern European wear dreads long before Africans
>Africans get exposed to Northern Europeans while being shipped to New World™
>We invented dreads now.
We really need to take away education from liberals, they're creating a mess.

cultural appropriation isn't real

But dey wuz kangs....

dreadlocks are an Ancient Greek hairstyle, niggers don't have culture of their own

They learned about dreadlocks when the Vikings came down through Eurasia to the coast of Africa.

Or how about stinky niggers take a shower for once?

delete this

When White people breathe, they are taking precious oxygen from Black Kings and Queens. This is atmospheric appropriation. Why should they freely take what the Black man needs?

This is outright war against Black "bodies" and must be stopped by any means.

If you agree, hold your head under water for 30 minutes.

>music

Holy fucking goals

here's a (you)

you earned it

Why do niggers appropriate my white culture's clothing, language, food, houses etc.

Shouldn't they be wearing loin cloths, speaking some African language, eating African food, and living in mud huts?

Not washing your hair and letting it clump together is a nigger thing, niggers say.

niggers still rocking shit they stole from us before shampoo was invented!

When we see niggers appropriating white culture, should we confront them about it? What should we do?

Blacks in Jamaica learned about matted hair (which they called 'dreadlocks') from Hindus. They also appropriated the word 'ganja' for cannabis from them as well.

The more you know.